PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my mate...

AndyDude312
04-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Ok, so my mate hasn't slept in days and he's seriously down. I can tell that something is wrong but he won't tell me what it is. I don't think he understands that I'm not after cheap gossip. But I don't know what to do. He normally won't shutup but recently he's been really quiet and just generally isolating himself. I don't know what I should do - continue to try to find out what's going on and risk getting him really annoyed with me or just leave him to sit neck-high in his misery?

Glen Coco
04-05-2008, 08:21 PM
well, i think that maybe you should just tell him, that you're there for him if he wants to talk to you and tell you whats wrong. if you keep buggin him he'll get annoyed and might stop talkin to you anyway.

Xeck
05-05-2008, 12:25 AM
If he's really that unhappy it's probably best to tell him what you've told us. Although maybe it's something personal, in which case you should probably ask "is it something personal?". Also, maybe you should ask if he's gonna eventually be ok if he really doesn't want to tell you what's wrong.

Mr.Sam
05-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Tell him what you just posted:

"I can tell that something is wrong but he won't tell me what it is. I don't think he understands that I'm not after cheap gossip."

blah blah blah
05-05-2008, 10:36 AM
I like what the post above me said but i cbf to quote it.
Dont stop asking him. If he gets annoied and yells at you for being annoying explain that you cant help but be a friend! If he does tell you in the end and you help him out this problem will never happen again because from this experience he would have learn to trust you more.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!