PDA

View Full Version : [A-Kendall] Console's handling GTA...

IRBlueMoon
04-05-2008, 09:34 PM
*REMOVED*

Hmm, what does everybody make of this then? Which console do you think handles GTA the best? Obv this kid is rather silly... 'Obv your poor so you brought a 360'... whose the kid with a BMW parked outside? Sorry but don't bring money into a discussion about GTA. Don't send it in a PM. Well done, YOUR PS3 can handle GTA however many other PS3's can't. Can you find your source in which R* said about the discs? Shame Sony don't get exclusive downloads eh?

Anyways, so which console do you think handles GTA better? So far it's the Xbox however if Sony get off their ***** and stop GTA freezing on the PS3 it might be the PS3. HOWEVER that would mean slower loading times. Your views? I only really did this because A-Kendall was so childish in the PM, I mean really, who sends PM's like that thinking they wont get flamed on the forum if they send it through a PM? ;)

Thread closed by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post private messages without permission

Leetzgirl
04-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Hmm, what does everybody make of this then? Which console do you think handles GTA the best? Obv this kid is rather silly... 'Obv your poor so you brought a 360'... whose the kid with a BMW parked outside? Sorry but don't bring money into a discussion about GTA. Don't send it in a PM. Well done, YOUR PS3 can handle GTA however many other PS3's can't. Can you find your source in which R* said about the discs? Shame Sony don't get exclusive downloads eh?

Anyways, so which console do you think handles GTA better? So far it's the Xbox however if Sony get off their ***** and stop GTA freezing on the PS3 it might be the PS3. HOWEVER that would mean slower loading times. Your views? I only really did this because A-Kendall was so childish in the PM, I mean really, who sends PM's like that thinking they wont get flamed on the forum if they send it through a PM? ;)

Cant people shut up

It not freezing on my ps3 so it for some people okay

Both conlose work different for the same games other then just the friggin button layout

so i suggest ****'ing and just be glad it came out, and if your not, dont make a big huge fussy arguemennt :rolleyes:

p.s

your not allowed to post personal messages ;)

Jibbish
04-05-2008, 09:39 PM
It's not PS3's fault, it's to do with Rockstar's servers as they are already making a patch for it

IRBlueMoon
04-05-2008, 09:41 PM
It's not PS3's fault, it's to do with Rockstar's servers as they are already making a patch for it
Oh cool, I wonder why the Sony servers can't handle it and the Microsoft ones can... o.O

Leetzgirl
04-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Becasue they both work different ways :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!