PDA

View Full Version : Need clean Habbo style VB skin $$$

ryan-h
05-05-2008, 03:15 AM
I need a clean habbo style skin. please send me a pm if you can do this for me.

$$$PAYING$$$

Thread Closed by brandon (Forum Moderator): To prevent further arguments

Clubzs
05-05-2008, 04:53 AM
I can sell you mines

Snex
05-05-2008, 07:59 AM
I need a clean habbo style skin. please send me a pm if you can do this for me.

$$$PAYING$$$
I will be happy to do this, add me on MSN [email protected]

Past Examples:

- www.ohhabbo.com/forum/?styleid=2 (Not Finished)
- www.hotelnavforum.net
- www.habforum.com/forum

GoldenMerc
05-05-2008, 11:00 AM
read my signiture about this kid.
Says it all.

Jordan,
05-05-2008, 11:00 AM
snex is trusted go with him

Clubzs
05-05-2008, 11:15 AM
But he owes him loads?

Snex
05-05-2008, 11:15 AM
read my signiture about this kid.
Says it all.

Snex owes me 2 FREE skins

il remove this when i get them
Means I don't owe you anything, it's not like you payed me anything so your not losing anything so I don't care no-more if you didn't come up to me with all of this crap in the first place then I would have actually done the free skin however I will not be bribed into doing something for someone which I don't/never have need/actually needed to do.

GoldenMerc
05-05-2008, 11:22 AM
*Message Removed*

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse other users of scamming

Snex
05-05-2008, 11:31 AM
*Removed*
You never gave me anything in the first place so I never gave you anything back, I also didn't place a bet with you saying if you give me money and you do something I'll do x2 what you want. Creating forum skins and gambling are no way related and should never be brought together.

GoldenMerc
05-05-2008, 11:33 AM
You can think that, But il just carry on ruining your rep, You owe me 2 skins and scamming and stuff just isnt right, Your skins arnt even that good anymore there all the same compared to skin designers like Matt, Who actually can design more than 1 skin.

Jordan,
05-05-2008, 11:35 AM
i dissagree ive had 3 odd diffrent skins for snex and all completly diffrent

Snex
05-05-2008, 11:37 AM
You can think that, But il just carry on ruining your rep, You owe me 2 skins and scamming and stuff just isnt right, Your skins arnt even that good anymore there all the same compared to skin designers like Matt, Who actually can design more than 1 skin.
Your not damaging my reputation though, you havn't seen most of my skins as most of them I never release or show and every skin which I see Matt creating is based off the bobbafm.com skin (forgot other site) or whatever it was but that's my personal opinion and will no longer be posting in this thread, you aren't damaging my reputation, keep that in mind.

GoldenMerc
05-05-2008, 11:42 AM
I know ive made people think again from buying from you, One is kickerbat he wanted to buy from you and i told him not to.
Matt's skins are completely diffrent so why would they be based of oh****?

Blinger1
05-05-2008, 11:51 AM

You are quite correct, the three posted look identical.

Your not damaging my reputation though, you havn't seen most of my skins as most of them I never release or show and every skin which I see Matt creating is based off the bobbafm.com skin (forgot other site) or whatever it was but that's my personal opinion and will no longer be posting in this thread, you aren't damaging my reputation, keep that in mind.
Don't post the forums with the same style then:rolleyes:

Snex
05-05-2008, 12:02 PM
You are quite correct, the three posted look identical.

Don't post the forums with the same style then:rolleyes:
It's my decision what styles I post and what styles I don't post on a forum.

www.jabbatown.net/forum
www.vhabbo.co.uk/forum
www.habforum.com/forum/?styleid=3
www.vhabbo.co.uk/forum/?styleid=3
www.habforum.com/forum/?styleid=24
www.habforum.com/forum/?styleid=47

Other ones which I havn't deleted as I don't keep all skins forever. They don't exactly look all the same do they?

GoldenMerc
05-05-2008, 12:07 PM
There not exactly anything special eh.

Snex
05-05-2008, 12:09 PM
There not exactly anything special eh.
The better skins, I have deleted as I have no need for them as I have gave them to other people, forgot what they were now though.

GoldenMerc
05-05-2008, 12:11 PM
I smell something

Snex
05-05-2008, 12:14 PM
I smell something
I can't be bothered to post in this thread anymore, my better skins I would never show on this forum anyway as most people just steal from here.

Jordan,
05-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Golden i would like to see you do better

GoldenMerc
05-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Did i say i could do better?
But i know a **** skin when i see them, Now stop brown noseing snex and *Removed* this forum.

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter using abbreviatons

Jordan,
05-05-2008, 12:27 PM
no.. What you gunna do about itt

GoldenMerc
05-05-2008, 12:28 PM
cry myself to sleep

kickerbat
05-05-2008, 12:29 PM
*Removed*

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately

Snex
05-05-2008, 12:49 PM
*Removed*
Erm, this forum isn't only for British people only and UK/English is the same anyway. Such a pity I'm English anyway and I've been on longer than you so I think you should be the one leaving not me, at least don't say dumb comments about foreigners when I'm not even one, dumb boy.

*Text Removed*

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other users.

ryan-h
05-05-2008, 02:29 PM
*Removed*

*Removed* of this thread.
Im a pureblood Australian.
That is discrimination. Im the same colour skin as you. this is what the internet is designed for!

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter using abbreviations

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!