PDA

View Full Version : Radio Aqua - Tune In Now

Edom
05-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey guys,

Get tuned into the all new online radio station Radio Aqua!

www.radioaqua.net (http://www.radioaqua.net)

The more listners we get, we're giving money vouchers, and an Ipod Nano out today :)

Thread moved from Web market by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please post in the correct section ;).

Excellent
05-05-2008, 12:36 PM
The whole site is disgusting and ugly, failure.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

hamheyelliot
05-05-2008, 02:03 PM
You can't seriously be interviewing Liam Young from Big Brother in an hour and a half?

Jamesy
05-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Radioaqua.net
Please complete and form and press submit to be in a chance to win, 5pounds, 10pounds, IPod nano and a once in a lifetime chance to work with big business boss Tom Thurlow.

I'm sorry but if the bad adverts, nasty colour scheme, awful drop down menus and just poor site design in general weren't enough...

Firehorse
05-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Hey the site may not be great but the music is! Plus there's some really great competitions!

Jamesy
05-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey the site may not be great but the music is! Plus there's some really great competitions!

Yes but that's like saying Iraq is a good Holiday destination because it's sunny.

Edom
05-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Hello - Yes we are interviewing Liam :)

Purposeless
05-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Yes but that's like saying Iraq is a good Holiday destination because it's sunny.

Lol I like that

Titch
05-05-2008, 04:54 PM

oi, i would go to iraq on holiday :D

Purposeless
05-05-2008, 05:34 PM
oi, i would go to iraq on holiday :D

Lol the only reason you would find iraq a good place for a holiday is because you got stopped at customs when you went to america that time because they thought you were osama binbadass

Titch
05-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Lol the only reason you would find iraq a good place for a holiday is because you got stopped at customs when you went to america that time because they thought you were osama binbadass

Actually it was cus i left my watch on and it was day after 7-11. NEVER doing that again. All u hear is *chuk* *chuk* when beeper goes off and all these plp are facing u wiv guns :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!