PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV - Is Is True?

Alan_Carr
05-05-2008, 04:54 PM
I've found the cheat for "Remove Wanted Level", and it says it blocks the achievement called " Walk Free "

But ive already got the "Walk Free" achievement, so it wont block it therefore?

Please confirn

Mattch
05-05-2008, 04:59 PM
you've already earned the achievement so therefore it dosent matter, it wont be removed

Alan_Carr
05-05-2008, 05:00 PM
you've already earned the achievement so therefore it dosent matter, it wont be removed

Cos apparently it only blocks that achievement, cos im tryna do it for the " Three Leaf Clover " mission.

yido
05-05-2008, 05:02 PM
m8 its easy to get rid of police on that level

Alan_Carr
05-05-2008, 05:09 PM
m8 its easy to get rid of police on that level

gimme some tips then bro!
do i just run through the underground train track till they goneee?

kk.
05-05-2008, 05:23 PM
the missions are much funner without cheats. (as i dont have gta iv im going on past experience :))

free roam is best with them.

keep trying without them

yido
05-05-2008, 05:48 PM
na u go under subway kill them police on track run up subway then you come out by a car right infront of you and take sharp turns and long roads and your lose them in no time bud

Niko Bellic
05-05-2008, 06:10 PM
gimme some tips then bro!
do i just run through the underground train track till they goneee?

It will disable all achievements after that, don't bother unless you wanna mess up your data. ;)

That mission is easy, just gear up with armour and everything before you start, keep hideing behind walls and everything, keep killing them with AK 47, it's piss easy.

Alan_Carr
05-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Is it true though if i keep running on the track underground, i'll lose em?

GommeInc
05-05-2008, 08:22 PM
No, not until you get out of the otherside of the subway and escape by car. That mission is all about the police, taking away the stars will just make that one boring...

Niko Bellic
05-05-2008, 09:47 PM

Packie and that won't follow you if you go too far off the tracks because you need to go back onto street level and as soon as you get out theres a white jeep then police drive from behind, you get in and out run them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!