PDA

View Full Version : Gta 4

CJW93
05-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Havent got the game so dont get angrey with me =]
any supercars ie Lamo's, Ferraris Etc?

Niko Bellic
05-05-2008, 10:56 PM
There are cars such as Infernus, Comet etc. I don't visualize names so I've forgot the others.

Alan_Carr
06-05-2008, 06:22 AM
Dont have Ferraris etc cos they probs ent licensed and its an american game.

ThyGoat
06-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Dont have Ferraris etc cos they probs ent licensed and its an american game.
The last bit makes no sense...
It's made in Scotland and they probably have more Ferraris in Hollywood alone that in England, add Miami and Florida in the mix and you'll probably have more than the whole of Britain.

Frog!
06-05-2008, 07:02 AM
The last bit makes no sense...
It's made in Scotland and they probably have more Ferraris in Hollywood alone that in England, add Miami and Florida in the mix and you'll probably have more than the whole of Britain.
Trust the scots to make a game about killing everyone :P

Neil
06-05-2008, 07:32 AM

I don't think a huge amount of the development team at R* North is even Scottish, that's just where they're set up xD

Greco!!
06-05-2008, 11:01 AM
This might help

Coquette - Find this one outside the church. Based on Chevrolet Corvette C6.
Turismo - Find one parked outside a home in Owl Creek Avenue in Westdyke. Based on Ferrari 360 Modena.
Banshee - Find this on Galveston Ave right by Middle Park. Based on Dodge Viper.
Comet - Find this between the Burger Shot and the Swingers Golf Club. Based on Porsche 911.
Super GT - Find this on Calcium Street in front of the 69. Based on Aston Martin v12 Vanquish
Infernus - Find this in Outlook Park by the Pizza Salad restaurant Based on Lamborgini Murcielago.http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/GTA_IV_Vehicles

Camy
06-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Em, Americans are more likely to make a game about killing people? They have guns, more drug dealers and physcopaths than Scotland.

This might help

Coquette - Find this one outside the church. Based on Chevrolet Corvette C6.
Turismo - Find one parked outside a home in Owl Creek Avenue in Westdyke. Based on Ferrari 360 Modena.
Banshee - Find this on Galveston Ave right by Middle Park. Based on Dodge Viper.
Comet - Find this between the Burger Shot and the Swingers Golf Club. Based on Porsche 911.
Super GT - Find this on Calcium Street in front of the 69. Based on Aston Martin v12 Vanquish
Infernus - Find this in Outlook Park by the Pizza Salad restaurant Based on Lamborgini Murcielago.http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/GTA_IV_Vehicles
Ahhh I was gonna post thattt lol.

CJW93
06-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Perfect!
Rep To Greack, Camy, and Matty
Thanks XD

Ashley 12344
06-05-2008, 05:48 PM
I'll rank his list on my preferences :P

Comet
Infernus
Super GT
Cuquette
Banshee
Turismo (most common).

GhostFace-
06-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Yee. theres alot.

my favs the Banshee aka Vipor

Alan_Carr
07-05-2008, 06:29 AM
Turismo is kl

graffiti
07-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Comet = Porsche
Infernus = Pagani Zonda
Super GT = Aston Martin
Cuquette = Chrevolet Corvette
Banshee = Dodge Viper
Turismo = Most Like a Ferrari

Neil
07-05-2008, 07:32 AM
Comet = Porsche
Infernus = Pagani Zonda
Super GT = Aston Martin
Cuquette = Chrevolet Corvette
Banshee = Dodge Viper
Turismo = Most Like a Ferrari

Infernus is a lambo, it looks nothing like a Pagani Zonda o.O

Camy
07-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Infernus is a lambo, it looks nothing like a Pagani Zonda o.O
Yeah, most of it looks like a Lambo, but the rear end is the rear end of a Pagani Zonda.

c[__]
07-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah, most of it looks like a Lambo, but the rear end is the rear end of a Pagani Zonda.
Yeah, but who ever designed the 4 exhausts must be shot, I think the GT90 had 3 like that but in the shape of a triangle and that is damn ugly.

Niko Bellic
07-05-2008, 03:37 PM
There are cars such as Infernus, Comet etc. I don't visualize names so I've forgot the others.

Perfect!
Rep To Greack, Camy, and Matty
Thanks XD

Camy and Matt didn't give constructive replies but I gave a reply showing two cars and no rep? You sir are racist!

Jayke
07-05-2008, 03:55 PM
There's only 1 of these located on the whole game.

Sultan RS - Mitsubishi Evolution

Map:

http://i28.tinypic.com/15xacfk.png

It is located in the third city, (city to the left) to the north right at the top of the map, you will reach an old mansion to the right of your last safe house, you will see an empty garage it is behind that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!