PDA

View Full Version : HabboHost - COMING SOON!

Liburd
06-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Need cheap reliable cPanel Hosting but got no money? no need to worry my fellow Habbo. HabboHost will be open on the 7th May 2008 offering you the best in cPanel & SHOUTcast Hosting and yes you can pay with Habbo Furni / Credits

PREVIEW:

http://www.tehupload.com/12591806135.png

Puma
06-05-2008, 02:21 PM
cant see the preview..

Robby
06-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Copy of habboshosting?

Your prices are alright but are abit steap, loving the picture of skaterchu <3

Excellent
06-05-2008, 02:27 PM
This is the person who claimed he can code something like myspace but when asked to code something in PHP he used Habborings text generator :) Yeah it's a copy of habboshosting which is far better and popular. Your grammar and spelling amuse me young man. Also loving some of the images you have used from other sites, no names.

Liburd
06-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeh i used a few images but its not there images its Sulakes ahhh and no its not a rip from habboshosting and yh im still doing the myspace one so pfft out

Lee
Whats the url?

bit of a rip of www.habboshosting.com (http://www.habboshosting.com)

Lee
06-05-2008, 03:39 PM
HabbosHosting ftw, And loving your spelling, " Plus you will recieve a 50 listeners shoutcast Of a way of saying sorry "

As mate.

RyanDOT
06-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Sorry, another copy of HabbosHosting!

Excellent
06-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeh i used a few images but its not there images its Sulakes ahhh and no its not a rip from habboshosting and yh im still doing the myspace one so pfft outDude are you serious? You can't even code a text generator how to you expect to code something such as myspace? You have high hopes but low chances.

Baby
06-05-2008, 05:32 PM
HabbosHosting will still be the best.
Your prices are wayyy to high.

LOLROB
06-05-2008, 05:56 PM
HabbosHosting will still be the best.
Your prices are wayyy to high.
Hmm.. give him a chance?? let him setup the website see what happens

Plus i dont think habboshosting is not the best because people are paying habbo. Paying habbo is not the best way on the internet:rolleyes:

Warm Regards,
Robert Hayden

today
06-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Hmm.. give him a chance?? let him setup the website see what happens

Plus i dont think habboshosting is not the best because people are paying habbo. Paying habbo is not the best way on the internet:rolleyes:

Warm Regards,
Robert Hayden
Neither the best layout either.

Jordan3606
09-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Give the guy a chance... who says he cant set up a habbo hosting site? Habboshosting dont own the idea.

Has potential to be good but the prices are high. Nice template though, better than Habboshosting :)

Xarea
09-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Another copy of HabbosHosting? Lovely...

Zenith
09-05-2008, 10:20 PM
I don't think people relieze that it isn't another copy of HabbosHosting. Only because it's another web hosting company that accepts Habbo payment doesn't equal it's a copy of HabbosHosting. HabbosHosting hasn't and cannot copyrighted the whole idea of accepting Habbo as a payment for web hosting. It's like going around saying "My VPS company is just a copy of GBServers limited." Which obviously isn't.

Anyway, your prices are way too high but you may possibly make up for that if you actually know what you are doing. Many Habbo hosting companies don't even know what they are doing and provide support which are clueless. I won't be pointing out any companies inparticular.

Good luck,
Chris

Pazza
09-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Hmm.

Prices are higher than habboshosting, so people witll go to habboshosting?
Garuanteed 99.98% uptime, ironically the same as habboshosting ;l

@xP
09-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Won't be as good as Habboshosting.

tom234
10-05-2008, 08:36 AM
what is the url is it habbohost.co.uk

AgnesIO
10-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Yeh i think we can confirm that habboshosting is far better!

I mean who the hell is gonna pay 7hc a month?!

I would use habboshosting isf they sold domains too :)

Deadmanzon1
10-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Habboshosting > Cheaper

B4DWAL
10-05-2008, 06:19 PM
This is typical habbox forum. Members putting down someone who's made an site offering hosting for habbo furniture. No it ISNT a copy of habboshosting because thats like saying most hosts out there are copying each because they use paypal which is false.

Give him a chance. And whoever said IT WONT BE AS GD AS HABBOHOSTING
Well you wont find out until you let him have a go

Also 7 hc per 2 months isnt so bad. its 3.50 per month. So just shutup

Hitman
10-05-2008, 07:14 PM
bit of a rip of www.habboshosting.com (http://www.habboshosting.com)I don't see how it's a rip, he's just done the same idea. You could have somebody make a fish and chip shop, then somebody else makes one. Have they ripped? No.

Anyway, site layout looks good, I wish you the best of luck with it.

PixelWill
10-05-2008, 07:16 PM
This is typical habbox forum.

Yes, it is.. someone has an idea, and everyone else thinks (s)he has ripped it.

Says alot, don't you think?

AgnesIO
10-05-2008, 07:31 PM
This is typical habbox forum. Members putting down someone who's made an site offering hosting for habbo furniture. No it ISNT a copy of habboshosting because thats like saying most hosts out there are copying each because they use paypal which is false.

Give him a chance. And whoever said IT WONT BE AS GD AS HABBOHOSTING
Well you wont find out until you let him have a go

Also 7 hc per 2 months isnt so bad. its 3.50 per month. So just shutup

Apart from if you sell a hc sofa for real money it sells for 15p ;l

Jebbo
10-05-2008, 08:14 PM
would help if you gave us the link :) (please not a free domain =l lmao)

LOLROB
10-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Yeh i think we can confirm that habboshosting is far better!

I mean who the hell is gonna pay 7hc a month?!

I would use habboshosting isf they sold domains too :)

Habboshosting > Cheaper

Yes this is very true they are cheaper but

Let me just work something out here

*habbohosting it says has about 75 clients
The smallest webhosting package is the norm package. which is 500mb say all 75 acounts are the norm package that would mean
the *reseller they are on would need to be 37GB space
and 375GB bandwidth just think would you spend about say... £15 - £25 on a reseller per month, and all you do is make a few hcs on habbo

so you never know habboshosting *may be overselling :rolleyes: so its not always better to go with the cheaper host.

As someone said its not a rip its like opening a chippy there are loads.

I only started talking about overselling because i seen some one ask the owner of habboshosting if he over sells the reply was no. So i just want this thing answered does habboshosting over sell...

AgnesIO
11-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Yes this is very true they are cheaper but

Let me just work something out here

*habbohosting it says has about 75 clients
The smallest webhosting package is the norm package. which is 500mb say all 75 acounts are the norm package that would mean
the *reseller they are on would need to be 37GB space
and 375GB bandwidth just think would you spend about say... £15 - £25 on a reseller per month, and all you do is make a few hcs on habbo

so you never know habboshosting *may be overselling :rolleyes: so its not always better to go with the cheaper host.

As someone said its not a rip its like opening a chippy there are loads.

I only started talking about overselling because i seen some one ask the owner of habboshosting if he over sells the reply was no. So i just want this thing answered does habboshosting over sell...

The reason they want habbo furni is coz they might of been addicted.

Let's say they sell 1hc for 50p on ebay each then they might actually break even.

Although if it was me i would probs make a profit it, since I basically always make profit out of rares, since i invest in xmas furni and stuff. Sell at xmas double the price! MWUAHAHAHA

LOLROB
11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
The reason they want habbo furni is coz they might of been addicted.

Let's say they sell 1hc for 50p on ebay each then they might actually break even.

Although if it was me i would probs make a profit it, since I basically always make profit out of rares, since i invest in xmas furni and stuff. Sell at xmas double the price! MWUAHAHAHA

To make money* dont play habbo :)

shizzle
11-05-2008, 09:56 AM
What a rip off, Habboshosting is cheaper and it looks like you got their ideas.

Fehm
11-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Lol
Yeh i used a few images but its not there images its Sulakes ahhh and no its not a rip from habboshosting and yh im still doing the myspace one so pfft out
Creating a MySpace type thing, is really easy, you just download MySpace Clients Gold pack for free, and simple Sql on your cPanel.. ''/ Yh good luck with that, and in my opinion, someone should offer free Habbo Hosting which i might do in the future ;)

Klydo
11-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Shut the hell up guys, HabbosHosting wasn't even the first to offer hosting for rares. I infact started one back in 04' when I began playing Habbo and even I wasn't the first. It's the worst idea ever as you have no real way to make a profit, as gaining HCs or rares doesn't count as a profit. You have to try and sell them via PayPal which ends up a nightmare.

HabbosHosting can easily be shut down if someone reported it to Sulake as it's breaking their terms and conditions. So if anyone wants to go ahead.

Zenith
11-05-2008, 10:33 AM
I don't quite see why people are pointing out that HabbosHosting are cheaper. Thats not the point. For people who pay with real money if we all went for the cheapest one we'd all be with Host Gator or some other massive overselling company but most don't. Most go with who can offer the best uptime, support, professionalism and who does actually know what they are doing. Prices aren't everything.

Also HabbosHosting.com pays £23 or more ATLEAST but I'd estimate around £30 for their reseller IF they don't oversell and if they were to sell the credits they made to fund it they would be an illegal company I believe.

Best regards,
Chris

kickerbat
11-05-2008, 12:53 PM
i would pay 7hc a month if i got some like special treatment :) :D

Purposeless
11-05-2008, 01:26 PM
hcs for onyl 1gb of space?

I only pay £1 a month for hosting from tech-hosts.co.uk and get 1500mb space

How much is 7hcs in money worth?

AgnesIO
12-05-2008, 05:54 AM
To make money* dont play habbo :)

Yes but many people do make profit from playing habbo.

Think about jesus (eatcheese) If he sold all of his throne pyramid his bank account would wobble :P

P.S: Purposeless a hc will go from 10p to 50p normally.

So let's say 30p = £2.10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!