PDA

View Full Version : [GTAIV] 6 Star Achievement

:G.M.T:
06-05-2008, 02:58 PM
How do I get 6 stars on me? I've unlocked all 3 islands so pretty much screwed there, anyone have any ideas?

+rep for all people who help me :)

Hiro
06-05-2008, 03:00 PM
How do I get 6 stars on me? I've unlocked all 3 islands so pretty much screwed there, anyone have any ideas?

+rep for all people who help me :)

Yeah, you've messed up.
Bets thing to do is to make a new save and get to the 2nd island asap, get a helicopter and fly over the 3rd island for 5mins. That's how I did it.

lew!
06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
or just keep shooting cops and throw grenades at them, it will give them more because its grenades if you get me.

g
06-05-2008, 03:03 PM
load a new game go to island on the left of the first island go underneath and on the train tracks keep going and youll get a 6 star wanted level because youve not unlocked the island and just stay under the train tracks untill 5 minitues go get the achivment and then load your normal game.

c[__]
06-05-2008, 03:51 PM
load a new game go to island on the left of the first island go underneath and on the train tracks keep going and youll get a 6 star wanted level because youve not unlocked the island and just stay under the train tracks untill 5 minitues go get the achivment and then load your normal game.
In the short terms: Make a new save file.

Ashley 12344
06-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Make a new file for it.
From your first Safe house, follow the tracks north (they'll be just above you) eventually you'll come up to a footpath in the middle of one of the bridges, crossing to 2nd island. Drive down this path until you get 6 stars, then get out of your car and climb onto the train track.

Reptar
06-05-2008, 04:33 PM
I thought 5 was the max amount?

:G.M.T:
06-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Ahhh I thought that all achievements had to be done on first save aha..

Thanks alot for all responses

+rep to all when I get round to it :p

Fart
07-05-2008, 07:19 PM
I went under the rain tracks going to next island and police couldnt get in so i got the achievement, i dont get it yeh, i got away from 6 star but surely i should of have the 4star achievement with that?

Camy
07-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I did it different, I got a speed boat, a squalo I think, then went to the island, then just drove about for 5 mins, then went full speed and escaped the 6 stars.
So get a new save and try something like everyone has suggested.

07-05-2008, 07:55 PM
you can get 5 stars instantly by going to the internet cafe and typing in

www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com (http://www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com)

they come after you for being a man who looks at children in the wrong way

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!