PDA

View Full Version : GTA 4 ****** HELP!!!

Alan_Carr
06-05-2008, 04:11 PM
RIGHT IM STUCK ON THIS FREEKIN " THREE LEAF CLOVER " OR W.E CRAPPY MISSION, AND I CANT DO IT ITS ******N ME OFF MAN, HOW DO I DO IT? ILL CHEAT OR W.E JUST WNA GET IT OVER WITH, I GET TO THE END BIT WHERE IT SAYS GET A FOUR DOOR CAR BUT THEY ALL JUST KILL ME STRAIGHT AWAY AND THERES TOO MANY OF EM OUTSIDE, HELP ME MAN :@

Wootzeh
06-05-2008, 04:14 PM
keep using health cheat if you'll cheat

c[__]
06-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Use protection and go back and forth killing 1 at a time, use grenades aswell.

Ashley 12344
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Posted elsewhere.
Go back downstairs onto the tracks (without actually reaching ground level), easy to lose police down there.

Alan_Carr
06-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Posted elsewhere.
Go back downstairs onto the tracks (without actually reaching ground level), easy to lose police down there.

Apparently though if i keep running on the tracks, my mates get lost and the police and if i keep running i wont lose the police?

Ashley 12344
06-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Hmm I dunno. Thats how I did it.
When you get onto the tracks, and run down to the exit, one of my guys didn't move from where he shot the cops running down onto the subway. So when I reached the 'Get a 4 door car' bit, it was telling me I'd left one of my followers.
Ran back down for him, and went the opposite direction to the part where you leave the subway (to 4 door car) and lost 'em fairly easy.
Bit tedious but saves hassle.

Alan_Carr
06-05-2008, 06:52 PM
BRAPP!
Finally done it bruv, yehhhhh! Just ran out and got car and just drove off enit, didnt realise they're was no enemies out there till u attract em :D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!