PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Fake Logins - Easy Now

Echo54321
06-05-2008, 07:51 PM
I was thinking, How everybody goes on about how Fake logins are bad, They would be hard for the scammer to make if they didn't include a complete duplicate coded, images and all in a Popular Habbo Pack.

Scammer:, Copy, Paste, Scam!?

Why did someone code the layout then stick it in a Habbo pack now people who can't code can even Scam people!

Lyrical.Troop
06-05-2008, 07:55 PM
because that is reality.

vito201-:D
06-05-2008, 10:21 PM
To be honest, the people that didn't understand phishing before is acctually VERY close to the people that don't understand it now.

The general public of Habbo are ******ed.

This is why you see SOOOOO many fakelogins with just the original code thus making them STUPIDLY easy to gain access to the .txt file...

My Phisher when i cba to make one had a very unique front page with some acctual info making a belivable scam, it also did edit some stuff when you went back on Habbo such as font colour etc that made it look even more official! not only that but i created a VERY different set of code from the normal and then enrcypted it meaning mine was VERY hard to decifer but very easy to gain peoples trust.

So until someone explains to these people step by bloody step how to create a unique and elite FakeLogin - if you're not a complete ****** - you're pretty safe.

But do remember the best Fakeloggins are created by hacking into Habbo Fansites and changing data that makes it all look normal but - Oh look! Your Habbo Client has reloaded!

Zak
07-05-2008, 01:03 AM
what vito said just go on their and access their .txt file, you can get richer by doing.. NOTHING:)

Reptar
07-05-2008, 02:21 AM
What people don't notice, is on the bottom, it says Habbo.co.uk or something similar. And, it has that Lock picture, (if you have Firefox). I barely ever go to Habbo sites, I don't trust them.

dustydawg
12-05-2008, 06:03 AM
anyone no how to mkae fake logins?

DPS
12-05-2008, 01:09 PM
TBH!

I have around 5, No longer use them due to perm bans and loseing alot of furni on crap accounts =[

15-05-2008, 03:03 AM
anyone no how to mkae fake logins?
They are very very VERY easy to make... =/ so as you could of guessed by now... i can... lol

TBH!

I have around 5, No longer use them due to perm bans and loseing alot of furni on crap accounts =[
Yes, i got a perm ban on my main account cheers to furni tracking... they chaced me through 3accounts to ban my main =[

shizzle
15-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Fakelogins are old buddy.

22-05-2008, 04:58 PM
What people don't notice, is on the bottom, it says Habbo.co.uk or something similar. And, it has that Lock picture, (if you have Firefox). I barely ever go to Habbo sites, I don't trust them.

I think i'm right in thinking that all this symbol means is that the site uses Encrypted passwords... if this is right then it would be VERY easy to simulate.
=/

DionysusTheGod
23-05-2008, 02:15 AM
I've seen one where when you go onto the site, it looks like habbo, and when you go to login, it says "Password did not work" or what ever.

Through my observations, and non-noobness, I noticed that before I did the login, the URL was "www.scamsite.com/login" and after I logged in, it came out to be "www.habbo.co.uk".

Sorta weird how people are kind of clever, exept pathetic :/ Its getting too easy to scam

23-05-2008, 07:56 PM
I've seen one where when you go onto the site, it looks like habbo, and when you go to login, it says "Password did not work" or what ever.

Through my observations, and non-noobness, I noticed that before I did the login, the URL was "www.scamsite.com/login" and after I logged in, it came out to be "www.habbo.co.uk".

Sorta weird how people are kind of clever, exept pathetic :/ Its getting too easy to scam

Easy to do as people released a step-to-step tutorial on how to make.. that's why the ****** wanab scammers are making crappy versions of an acctually quite complex-to-code Phishing script.

luce
23-05-2008, 07:56 PM
As it may be easyer to scam people knowlage of it is also getting better and better and if you stick to changing your PW and not going on retros ect you should be fine :)

23-05-2008, 08:38 PM
As it may be easyer to scam people knowlage of it is also getting better and better and if you stick to changing your PW and not going on retros ect you should be fine :)
So what happens next time Habbox is hacked and ANOTHER Phisher is added to the main site, you make it sound as if you would be fooled...

It has happened before with reguards to Andrew, it is likely to happen again, do not trust disconnections, get your *** off that browser and re-open Habbo is my advice from me, to you. =]

@xP
23-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Habbo Hacking and Phishing is easy.

le harry
23-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Habbo Hacking and Phishing is easy.
just because you use ***** now doesn't mean you're the ulLtImAtE hAcKeR and so forth!!

Xioup
01-06-2008, 08:42 PM
They are very very VERY easy to make... =/ so as you could of guessed by now... i can... lol

Yes, i got a perm ban on my main account cheers to furni tracking... they chaced me through 3accounts to ban my main =[

Hmm. I better move my stuff everywere then.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!