PDA

View Full Version : Ice Rink (Public Room)

Master-Skull
28-08-2004, 02:56 AM
I think a nice idea for habbo would be like a nice ice rink where we can get the skates, have changing booths (like in the lido) and be able to do turns and twists jsut by clicking a button on your keyboard :), as well with like a snackbar and it will always be dark with a nice disco light at top. Have a nice flat screen somewhere and have like a fog effect around the rink

Simonac55
30-08-2004, 02:59 PM
That would be a great idea for a public room. Ice skating would be fun.

-Soro-
30-08-2004, 04:34 PM
It's a good idea, but things like that would be very very hard to make, maybe it wouldn't work well with Habbo.

Bargo34
30-08-2004, 07:30 PM
You know what would be cool,
if at the lido and at rooftop rumble,
if when you go into the water without your bathing suit you could drown.
You would only get like 10 lives and if you drowned 10 times you would not be able to go there for a while.
If they made an Ice Rink, they could make it so that you hvae to change into ice skates. If you don't put them on and you go on the ice, you should slip and fall.
I think that would be funny.

Arcanum
01-09-2004, 06:09 AM
I think a nice idea for habbo would be like a nice ice rink where we can get the skates, have changing booths (like in the lido) and be able to do turns and twists jsut by clicking a button on your keyboard :), as well with like a snackbar and it will always be dark with a nice disco light at top. Have a nice flat screen somewhere and have like a fog effect around the rink

That's a really good idea :) I'd really like to see a skating rink lol ;)

?mentaldevil?
02-09-2004, 10:49 AM
I think someone suggested it a longggggggggggggg time ago, but i love that idea and think it would be awesome.

noobatron
02-09-2004, 06:05 PM
i thinks its a great idea to have ice skateing rink i whould spend al day in there :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!