PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Console (MiniMail)

Tim.
07-05-2008, 06:45 PM
I feel that because habbo aren't listening to what people are saying, someone should start a petition or something, Because i feel habbo aren't going back on this because THEY think its right, Personally, loading the web page takes twice as long as just zooming down the console messages.

What you think?

Thread moved from Habbo UK News and Rumours by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please post in the correct section in future.

Javascrypt
07-05-2008, 06:57 PM
I feel that because habbo aren't listening to what people are saying, someone should start a petition or something, Because i feel habbo aren't going back on this because THEY think its right, Personally, loading the web page takes twice as long as just zooming down the console messages.

What you think?

Its really annoying. Bring the old console back!

shizzle
07-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Old consoles pls I was deciding to leave and this would persuade me to.

ElliottThompson
08-05-2008, 02:13 AM
nononono i love the design of the new console its well sexy

just at the bottom of it, make the magnifying glass bring up the old serch thing like the old console did, and the evelope to read ur messages

problem sorted then were all happy

Reptar
08-05-2008, 02:15 AM
I don't like a petition would do anything. The new console is cool and all, but the MiniMail is ******ed. I still don't even know how to search for someone... :S

Shawnstra
08-05-2008, 07:31 AM
I like the new console, only thing is we should be able to minimail from the client itself, so two options, chat and console.

BaybeeElin
08-05-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't bother mailing anymore, too my hassle :P
Atleast minimail stops mass messages kind of.
Nobody can be bothered to use it.:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!