PDA

View Full Version : Your GTA4 'ARRRGH' moments

Technologic
07-05-2008, 08:38 PM
What are the moments that got you really pissed off?

Mine was probably the mission wherre you have to rescue roman from dimitri's friend in the warehouse

Hostage situation or something is the mission name. Anyway, i got trhough all the guys, was on my last bit of health, managed to take out the guy holding roman hostage in one shot. Then as roman is walking out i accidentally pushed him off the walkway :l.

I was swearing so much lol.

You?

mangle
07-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Getting shot in the tyre and spinning into the water.

Energizer
07-05-2008, 08:39 PM

Mine was probably the mission wherre you have to rescue roman from dimitri's friend in the warehouse

Hostage situation or something is the mission name. Anyway, i got trhough all the guys, was on my last bit of health, managed to take out the guy holding roman hostage in one shot. Then as roman is walking out i accidentally pushed him off the walkway :l.

You?
That mission but I shot Roman instead of the hostage guy!

mangle
07-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Once on that mission, there are two guys in the last room. The hostage taker and another shooter, I didn't see the shooter and was backkilled!

Moh
07-05-2008, 08:45 PM

You?
I died on that one :P
There was some bottles, which some one was behind. So when he stood up, I shot him, but some bullets hit the bottles, and I kinda went "boom".

The most annoying thing for me was, that Elizabeth quest. Getting drugs from the old hospital. I was getting away from the cops, and I turned down a road which lead to the 3rd island, which had a load of cops stopping you from crossing. I was going so fast, I hit the barrier, and I went through the window screen, and about 20 cops shot at me. I died :'(

I was really annoyed, as I was nearly at the Pay & Spray :P
And after that
My girlfriend kinda dumped me (Well, she was working for some one) :(

Fez
07-05-2008, 08:50 PM
I was on a date with Kate and I was about 99% with her ( I was gonna get in her virtual pants :eusa_danc ) but as I hailed a cab, I pushed O, pushed the small window and "You scared Kate"

Niko Bellic
07-05-2008, 08:50 PM
That mission but I shot Roman instead of the hostage guy!

Uhh. I tried that one 3 times, I had a Uzi out and shot the guy in the head but Roman managed to get shot..

c[__]
07-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Last mission, tried 10 times to get on the helicopter with Jacob yet he ******* negro flys off without me... I managed it once then a split second after the cut scene when you get on I got shot with an rpg and went out of control to the ground.

Neil
07-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Probably the last or near last Exotic Export for Brucie, I was going down the hill to his garage and hit the curb at the bottom flipping the car and failing xD

ThyGoat
07-05-2008, 09:01 PM
I got drunk with Packie and just as we got to his house he gets ran over by a ambulance. :rolleyes:

Technologic
07-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Another one was i was running form the police, about to complete the mission then i got shot trhough the window of the car i was driving and had to start again

Meanies
07-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Can't remember what its called but the one where you go to the Lawyer's office and kill the guy, then escape the building. That bits easy. There's never any decent cars outside though, the last 5 times I've tried the only car in sight is nothing or one of the big, slow trucks. Then i get shot through the window or tyres shot out and go out of control, tipping it and then they shoot me/blow the car up.

Kardan
07-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Right at the end of a mission... Been chasing by car for about 15 minutes... Didn't heal myself after the previous mission... I got to shoot the enemy as he gives up... a police car runs me over >.<

Pazza
07-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Finally getting sniper and helicopter at same time, getting to top of high building to snipe, and falling off ;l

lew!
07-05-2008, 09:57 PM
LOL, at above, i know what you mean.
You want to jump on the edge, but he jumps right over the side LOL.

GhostFace-
08-05-2008, 02:58 AM
i was about to finish a long and the last guy hapend to have a shot gun and take off half my health/

jordang16
08-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Most annoying moment is when i completed about 4 missions and forgot to save the game cos my auto save truned its self off :eusa_wall

Pazza
08-05-2008, 03:08 PM
LOL, at above, i know what you mean.
You want to jump on the edge, but he jumps right over the side LOL.

Yes, when I try and jump on edge i fly off lmao

Also I was doing street race and I got shot in tire, went flipping over and it glitched and I ended up miles away ;(

Meanies
08-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Can't remember what its called but the one where you go to the Lawyer's office and kill the guy, then escape the building. That bits easy. There's never any decent cars outside though, the last 5 times I've tried the only car in sight is nothing or one of the big, slow trucks. Then i get shot through the window or tyres shot out and go out of control, tipping it and then they shoot me/blow the car up.

Done that one now. :)

Moh
08-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I failed that first time, as I had low health and got shot.

Second time, I didn't shoot him, I knifed him (Had that knife since like 10th mission lol), He didn't scream or anything, so no one knew I killed him :D

Wootzeh
08-05-2008, 07:04 PM
when im in first place on GTA race and some little 12yr old blows up my car :@:@:@

Meanies
10-05-2008, 11:30 AM
That three leaf clover mission. I went into it with half health, was at the bit where all the swat type people are shooting you (after quite a few other encounters) and i still had about 1/3 health, then one appears out of no where fom around the corner and hits me in the head.

Meanies
10-05-2008, 12:42 PM
That three leaf clover mission. I went into it with half health, was at the bit where all the swat type people are shooting you (after quite a few other encounters) and i still had about 1/3 health, then one appears out of no where fom around the corner and hits me in the head.

Done that one now. Second try, only had 2/3 health to start with that time too :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!