PDA

View Full Version : InterHabbo.Net

CStorm
07-05-2008, 09:16 PM
InterHabbo.Net has been opened for almost 5 months now and we're still relatively popular. However, as most of us are now (or will be) off on exam leave, the site is less active. We're taking this chance to recruit some new staff and to advertise on more sites and forums. So, if you would like to apply for a job on a fansite that has friendly staff, original features and exciting plans in the coming months, you can apply by clicking the link below. The job openings currently available are;

Radio DJ
News Reporter
Community Staff
Usersystem/Forum MOD

Even if you aren't wanting to apply for a job, visit us anyway as we have tonnes of things to keep you occupied including our amazing Usersystem and Forum. We even have daily events and huge events such as our current Mario Kart Tournament and I'd Sing Anything competition. We hope you visit us and make us your future #1 fansite destination :)

Visit us at - www.interhabbo.net (http://www.interhabbo.net)

Flisker
07-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Nice site, good luck :)

Zito
07-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Please get that site recoded.

Excellent
07-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Get it re-designed, it's disgusting and the coding is ugly.

Reptar
07-05-2008, 11:54 PM
I agree with Excellent.

MrCraig
08-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Please get that site recoded.
Ummm. Whats wrong with coding?
And if you say "tables"

I will go skitz. Cause theyres nothing wrong with them.

How can coding be ugly? its text pmsl. And nobody sits and reads the coding? LOL.

And i like the site :P
Veryy nice :D!

Excellent
08-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Ummm. Whats wrong with coding?
And if you say "tables"

I will go skitz. Cause theyres nothing wrong with them.

How can coding be ugly? its text pmsl. And nobody sits and reads the coding? LOL.

And i like the site :P
Veryy nice :D!The coding is all over the place, it's clearly pre-coded by photoshop for some aspects.

OhLiam
08-05-2008, 04:48 PM

The coding is all over the place, it's clearly pre-coded by photoshop for some aspects.

Wow yourlife must be sooo boring, that you actually sit through reading coding. pmsl.

and why is the design not good?, if you think you could do a better job at designing our site, then tell us whats wrong with it.

Your an idiot to post a reply to this topic with "thats poor" and no feedback? hmm
we take that as a pointless comment :), therefore we dont care xx

with tons of feedback from regular viewers of our site we must be doing something right.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
08-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Awesome
Very good site
might apply for a job

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!