PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Question About Dueling Rings..

Clo
18-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Hello, I Was Wondering. Can You Recharge Dueling Rings? If So, How? :D I Need Some Advice On Dueling Rings Also. Eg: How Much They Are, How They Charge And So On. :) I Award The Person That Helps Me With +Rep, Thanks.

kasi
18-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Lol what are dueling rings? o.O

Clo
18-06-2005, 02:08 PM
They're The Rings On Runescape Which Transports You To Dueling Arenas Like Castle Wars And Such.. =) Anyhoo I Need Adviceee =]

nets
18-06-2005, 02:42 PM
You cant recharge a ring of dueling, they have 8 uses when new.
You can make rings of dueling by createing an emerald ring using the crafting skill and then enchanting it with the magic spell ''Enchant lvl 2 jewlrey''.
If you want help on making the ring, or where to find an emerald ring just say ;]

Clo
18-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Thank You For The Advice =) +Rep. I Now Know That They Can't Be Charged, Thanks.

If you want help on making the ring, or where to find an emerald ring just say ;]
I Would Like Help On That Please. :D

nets
18-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Making emerald rings:
Items Needed
1) A gold bar, You can make a gold bar by mining gold ore (Lvl 40 Mining) and then smelting it (Lvl 40 smithing). You can also just buy the bar if you dont have the stats needed.
2) A emerald, you can get this from monster drops, as a random even from mining or from other players.
3)A ring mould (Bought from the alkharid crafting shop for like 5gp.

Making:
In youre inventory have a gold bar.
Cut emerald - If it is not cut you will need to use a chissel (which you can get from some general stores) on the uncut emerald (Lvl 27 crafting to cut).
A ring mould.
--
Once all that is in youre inventory use the gold bar with the furnace and select the picture of a emerald ring, if youre crafting lvl is 27 you will make youre materials into an emerald ring.

Crawling hands
If youre slayer lvl is 5+ you will be able to attack crawling hands which drop saphire, emerald and ruby rings.

Edit:
Notes on crawling hands:
You can find them in slayer tower, they are lvl 12 or 8 I think.
They also drop lots of coloured glvoves (The same as the ones which you can purchase from canifs clothing store).
To get to slayer tower you will have needed to of done the preist in peril quest (I think thats the right one :8 ).
Any way, thats about it..

Clo
18-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Thank You So Much For The Info. =]
Ps. If I Were To Buy An Emerald Ring, How Much Would People Be Willing To Sell Me Theirs For? :o

nets
18-06-2005, 03:10 PM
As cosmics are cheap, most people will of enchanted the ring for magic exp.
You might pick up a ring of dueling (8) for about 1 - 3k.
I personally would go onto a non members world and buy an emerald ring, as on these worlds they can not make enchanted rings, and therefore have no purpose for them.

Edit: You could try the jewlrey shop in port sarim, but it is rarely in stock.

Clo
18-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Ohh Right =] And If I Were To Go On None Members World And Ask For An Emerald Ring..(Plain) How Much Would I Get One For? =] Sorry About All The Questions, You're Just A Great Help :)

nets
18-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Im not really sure, it depends on the person which you are buying it off of.
You can pick up a ring of dueling for around 1 - 3k, so I would guess the non enchanted rings are valued at that aswell.
It is harder to find these rings on non members, but if you are trying to find just the emerald it will be faster, as a lot of f2p mine.

Clo
18-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Thanks Alot, You Have Answered All Of My Questions.
I Will Add To You More Rep But I Have To Spread Some Yet =(

Danzilla
18-06-2005, 03:49 PM
If u need a plane or enchanted 1 just tell me and ill well do for free (if u supply rune if i havent got them) ok.?

nets
18-06-2005, 03:54 PM
If u need a plane or enchanted 1 just tell me and ill well do for free (if u supply rune if i havent got them) ok.?
You dont need rune to create rings.
--
I have 50 crafting so if you need any rings made ;p, and I can enchant it aswell.

Clo
18-06-2005, 08:26 PM
I need rings made, but i can enchant myself.. :)

Bikez
18-06-2005, 09:32 PM
***Off Topic***

I'm selling VIP for runescape cash :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!