PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV Acheivment help

GhostFace-
08-05-2008, 03:01 AM
1. 500 ft wheelie.

does it need to be concecutive

2. lose 4 stars on foot

i got a helicopter. landed on the airport runway, left and went around to the 2nd city and in the ocean and evrything i just couldnt loose my stars

any tips

Reptar
08-05-2008, 03:11 AM
1. I believe it does need to be concecutive.

2. Try hiding out in hard to see places.

I don't got GTA IV but I'm just going based off of what I thought. :P

Neil
08-05-2008, 09:39 AM
You don't need to lose the stars on foot, you just have to lose 4 stars

The easiest way to do the wheelie on is to go on a bridge, the longest one would be best just be aware that you may run into a toll gate, I believe you have to actually complete it (by putting the wheels back on the floor) but I'm not really sure

GhostFace-
08-05-2008, 07:16 PM
i went like on a helicopter till the bottom of the map and there were no boats of heicopters around me but the circle was still around me :S

my longest wheelie was 287 so i guess ill keep trying

mangle
08-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Try and do it at like 6am if you're doing it with traffic. Just light and not many people about!

GhostFace-
08-05-2008, 07:27 PM
is the sanches the best bike for wheelies.

Neil
08-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh I don't think it's possible to lose wanted level with a helicopter, I stole the annilator from the airport and got stars, couldn't lose them, it's impossible for some reason xD

mangle
08-05-2008, 07:30 PM
i used the PCJ but sanchez works.

GhostFace-
08-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Oh I don't think it's possible to lose wanted level with a helicopter, I stole the annilator from the airport and got stars, couldn't lose them, it's impossible for some reason xD

oh so i need a car.

can i lose em with a boat o.o?

Neil
08-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Personally I found the best bike for wheelies was the faggio, it was slow enough so you still had some control over it

Edit - Yea you should be able too but it'll probably be harder, it's easy with a car because just about all cars outrun the police anyway

Meanies
08-05-2008, 07:31 PM

You can. I've not tried it in single player yet, but you can on multiplayer free roam.

(just noticed thsi is microsoft thread, so might be different than PS3)

GhostFace-
08-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Personally I found the best bike for wheelies was the faggio, it was slow enough so you still had some control over it

i thought was was hard because it was a scooter.

Hiro
08-05-2008, 07:37 PM
I got a 1442.2ft wheelie on a bridge (from 1st island to bohan). You need to land it as well. I prefer the Sanchez for wheelies.
I got the 4 stars achievement at the airport, when they were after me, I went on the grass and the stars went grey (make sure there aren't any police in sight). It should work.

GhostFace-
10-05-2008, 01:26 PM
i cant do it.

my friend had near 3000 ''/

my bike keeps filiping over when i use the NRG 900 i tihnk its called.

i never see sancheses

mangle
10-05-2008, 01:27 PM
i did it purely by fluke. Just pull it back slightly and ensure you don't apply TOO much pressure on it.

hoosiers
10-05-2008, 01:29 PM
for the 4 star achivement get a fast car and go to the airport, start at one side of the airport and speed down the two sides to end of the second runway then just wait til the wanted level goes.

i got the wheelie achievemtns in the airport on the runway too, no cars so it's easy.

GhostFace-
11-05-2008, 01:25 AM
i got it onn the airport runway ( Wheelie )

but the 4 star one im still trying, planning on getting a boat parking it near the runway run on the runway then get back in my boat and see if it works

Jordy
11-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Fast boats make it really easy to get rid of the 4 star wanted level, recommended.

I've at times been in an Annihilator and had no police near me but still had cops after me, from what I can think of, the Annihilator helicopters are police/government helicopters so they can probably track them everywhere. Try it in the 'Maverick' helicopter instead.

c[__]
11-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Fast boats make it really easy to get rid of the 4 star wanted level, recommended.

I've at times been in an Annihilator and had no police near me but still had cops after me, from what I can think of, the Annihilator helicopters are police/government helicopters so they can probably track them everywhere. Try it in the 'Maverick' helicopter instead.
Good point, but surely that would be the same with the police car :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!