PDA

View Full Version : www.ClubHabbo.net = Official Fansite!

Portish1
08-05-2008, 03:19 PM
www.habbo.co.uk/home/SkaterChu (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/SkaterChu)
www.habbo.co.uk/home/Portish (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/Portish)

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to avoid further argumentative posts being created.

Ardemax
08-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Wow? I hope they don't get hacked again..

Rixion
08-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Is Habbox official?

Decode
08-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Bad news :(

:Act
08-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Hmm
Last time i checked tho, getting users to spam/flood rooms advertising an official site is against the Fansite way.. so unless ClubHabbo changes its policies.. they'll be removed from Official as soon as they went on..

JackBuddy
08-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Being official means nothing anymore.

Liz♥
08-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Hmm
Last time i checked tho, getting users to spam/flood rooms advertising an official site is against the Fansite way.. so unless ClubHabbo changes its policies.. they'll be removed from Official as soon as they went on..

Oh... there's many more rules they're breaking ;)

Good luck Clubhabbo however :)

Archivist
08-05-2008, 03:27 PM
god ur all so damn negative... :S

Congratulations ClubHabbo!!!!!!!!!

Con
08-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Well done clubhabbo and good luck with the official status.

I guess Habbox have some stuff to do..

Moh
08-05-2008, 03:46 PM
How long you planning on been official?

CHA!NGANG
08-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Never was a big fan of clubhabbo, but well done for being official! :)

Rafiki
08-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Congrulation :D

hah
08-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Hopefully this wont last for long :)

Hiro
08-05-2008, 04:08 PM

It won't if advertisers keep going around spamming "LSITEN TO CLUBAHBBO!!!!"
But, grats nonetheless.

Moh
08-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Because before they wasn't official, every time we reported them, they wouldn't do anything because there not official. But next time they cross the line, they should be able to do something :D

,Jess,
08-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Well done to ClubHabbo :).
I don't think people should be so negative, it's a good site, always updated with loads of events and a great radio. It deserves it.

Moh
08-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Well done to ClubHabbo :).
I don't think people should be so negative, it's a good site, always updated with loads of events and a great radio. It deserves it.
Thats only what fans see. Its the behind the scene actions which is what every ones so negative about.

,Jess,
08-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Thats only what fans see. Its the behind the scene actions which is what every ones so negative about.

True, I think it's changed now though, in my opinion anyway.. and not everyone knows about "the behind the scenes actions" and they kinda just jump on the bandwagon sorta thing.

scott
08-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Congrats ;)

Moh
08-05-2008, 04:19 PM
True, I think it's changed now though, in my opinion anyway.. and not everyone knows about "the behind the scenes actions" and they kinda just jump on the bandwagon sorta thing.
Nope, it hasn't changed... well they changed with us since Olleh was fired :P

SkaterChu
08-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Putting aside the negativity, theres two blank spaces on the official fansites group, so my guess is that Habbox is also official?

Moh
08-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Putting aside the negativity, theres two blank spaces on the official fansites group, so my guess is that Habbox is also official?
This new way of dealing with Official fansites is ridiculous.

"Congratulations to ClubHabbo.net and Habbox.com who have successfully progressed to the next round. The poll was very close, but these two sites have edged out our other three competitors and will advance to the decision table. They will be competing against HabboHut.com and Habbo.net".

So if Habbo.Net asked to be removed, that only leaves HabboHut, Habbox & ClubHabbo. HabboHut are still on the list and there's a space left.. so that means all of them are going to be on the list?

Who ever decided to do this, should be fired from Sulake. Why can't they be like any other hotel and have an never ending list of fansites instead of only 8?

TopManTim
08-05-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm sorry but ClubHabbo don't deserve it.

The only way they are getting listeners is there constant spammers and it is SO ANNOYING.

And if any ClubHabbo people are listening then don't say "we're not telling them too. They chose to" ect because the simple fact is a small sentence on the site would stop it.

Moh
08-05-2008, 04:30 PM
I'm sorry but ClubHabbo don't deserve it.

The only way they are getting listeners is there constant spammers and it is SO ANNOYING.

And if any ClubHabbo people are listening then don't say "we're not telling them too. They chose to" ect because the simple fact is a small sentence on the site would stop it.
Also all the DJ's think there better than any one else because 100 people can hear them.

Rafiki
08-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Also all the DJ's think there better than any one else because 100 people can hear them.
Thats not true, One, they have brilliant staff and dedication to habbo, witch makes it officale all off you are jelious end off

Moh
08-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Thats not true, One, they have brilliant staff and dedication to habbo, witch makes it officale all off you are jelious end off
It is true. I was once listening to a DJ and she was demanding people to dance around her.

CHA!NGANG
08-05-2008, 04:43 PM

By saying we are 'Jealous', that just backs his point up :)

Samantha.
08-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Well Done (:

Immenseman
08-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Well done to ClubHabbo, decent site from when I have looked on it. :)

today
08-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Well done ryan!

BaybeeElin
08-05-2008, 04:47 PM
<rant>I've never been on ClubHabbo, personally that is because it sounds like an annoying site, much like some of its fans.
They ARE advertizing in rooms, I am a witness of that, as they hold events in a room and ask people to advertize for them
'CLUBHABBO TUNE IN!!!!!'
Then 5 secounds later after the last one is kicked..
'CLUBHABBO TUNE IN WIN!!!'..
And so on :eusa_whis..
Thats happened in my OWN room.
So many people wouldn't be advertizing in a room if they wern't told.
There only trying to get their hands on furni in a giverway.

</rant>

But after my comment, I must congratulate them on becoming official.
It takes alot of dedication.

Niall!
08-05-2008, 04:52 PM

We are not jealous of someone who cannot even spell the word.

Clubhabbo should not be official, the constant spamming is breaking the official fansite way.

TopManTim
08-05-2008, 05:02 PM
For a second there I'd almost forgot about the constant spam in guest rooms not only public.

IT HAPPENS WHENEVER I OPEN MY SHOP :@ :@ :@

The listeners ClubHabbo have only tune in to get the furni the DJs seem to bribe people with...

Rixion
08-05-2008, 05:05 PM

Clubhabbo should not be official, the constant spamming is breaking the official fansite way.
I totally agree.

They need to sort that out.

I try to sell some things at my shop, they come in spamming "CLUBHABBO.NET TUNE IN WIN RARES" I get sick of kicking them all. Constant spam after spam.

But overall the other stuff on Clubhabbo is quite good.

red.neon
08-05-2008, 05:07 PM
god ur all so damn negative... :S

Congratulations ClubHabbo!!!!!!!!!

Urm, because clubhabbo do nothing but run around public rooms SHOUTING!

I think we all have every reason not to be happy :l

JackBuddy
08-05-2008, 05:08 PM
I don't know what is with the 'This won't last long' comments. Being official nowadays is no different to not being official. Clubhabbo is already established enough and being official will make little difference to the site.

TopManTim

Don't forget the guest room spam.

-CRI

Rixion

I know

They are disrupting the peace!

Dippindonut1
08-05-2008, 05:15 PM
That news makes me feel sick.

OhLiam
08-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!

All that bribeing and flooding rooms, spamming consoles paid off!, my habbo site is now official!!!!

-1 week later -

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!

All that bribeing and flooding rooms, spamming consoles made me lose my officialness!!!, my habbo site is will still open though cuz am cool!!!

Hmm, for all you guys who say this is not true, you suck :)

Portish1
08-05-2008, 05:52 PM
-1 week later -

Hmm, for all you guys who say this is not true, you suck :)

No need to be so negative, lol.

Yum999
08-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Congratulations ClubHabbo :D

Best of luck with your official status :)

PaulMacC
08-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Well done, good luck in the future.

SUPERhanna.
08-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Congrats and good luck :)

GoldenMerc
08-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Did Habbox not get offical then?

freeza
08-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Congrats clubhabbo xD

CHA!NGANG
08-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Did Habbox not get offical then?

Read the Habbox Feedback section ;)

GoldenMerc
08-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Link me i can't find anything...

luce
08-05-2008, 06:46 PM
i would say the best side won.
Butt ;)

--ss--
08-05-2008, 06:57 PM
I believe we made it aswell but seeing as none of the higher management don't actually use Habbo it's going to take a while for them to get their badge (Or switch to the badge image if they've already got it).
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=4711195&postcount=16

Quite frankly Official means nothing anymore and you can tell by visiting any off the official sites which usually seem to be off-line or look identical to each other.
There are far too many guidelines and regulations on maintaining official status and well I hope the forum isn't effected by any of them as I rather not have the Habbo staff decide what goes on here with all their rules.

e5
08-05-2008, 07:14 PM
That would be a shame ;)

Ardemax
08-05-2008, 07:23 PM
I wanted Habbox and Habborator to get in, ClubHabbo was best when it had the user login. Now, it's hard to contact the staff.

AgnesIO
08-05-2008, 07:28 PM
I personally hate clubhabbo.

'Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam!'

Anyway we can always hope they get removed.

TBH I feel sorry for clubhabbo as the rules that habbo make fansites abide by basically mean they cant say the word boo on a forum ;l

Portish1
08-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I believe we made it aswell but seeing as none of the higher management don't actually use Habbo it's going to take a while for them to get their badge (Or switch to the badge image if they've already got it).
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=4711195&postcount=16

Quite frankly Official means nothing anymore and you can tell by visiting any off the official sites which usually seem to be off-line or look identical to each other.
There are far too many guidelines and regulations on maintaining official status and well I hope the forum isn't effected by any of them as I rather not have the Habbo staff decide what goes on here with all their rules.

That's what I thought. If Habbox is an Official Fansite or is going to be one, they have probably been emailed.

HotelUser
08-05-2008, 07:41 PM
I personally hate clubhabbo.

'Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam!'

Anyway we can always hope they get removed.

TBH I feel sorry for clubhabbo as the rules that habbo make fansites abide by basically mean they cant say the word boo on a forum ;l

I've never really looked at the CH website (congratulations on official status), but I think saying things such as this is unjust. Just because they're not Habbox, doesn't mean they don't deserve a fair run.

Ardemax
08-05-2008, 07:43 PM
I've never really looked at the CH website (congratulations on official status), but I think saying things such as this is unjust. Just because they're not Habbox, doesn't mean they don't deserve a fair run.

agreed, a fair share for all!

Archivist
08-05-2008, 08:10 PM

Absolute rubbish. The site is updated often, they always have events on and the radio is online nearly 24 hours a day... now that doesn't sound like running round public rooms to me.

Sharpsterz
08-05-2008, 08:13 PM
habbox is already bigger than any fansite

who cares if we dont get officail :P

The Professor
08-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Habborator deserved it more than any imo, it owns habbox in terms of habbo knowledge. I haven't looked at clubhabbo, but it sounds like it isn't a bad site.

Boonzeet
08-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Meh, good for you I guess.

You finally get more people sucking up to SkaterChu, and have to abide by extra rules.

I do dislike Clubhabbo because they spam every room in the hotel "TUNE INTO CLUBHABBO DJ WHATSIT IS DJING QUALITY MUSIC"

:rolleyes:

Liz♥
08-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Absolute rubbish. The site is updated often, they always have events on and the radio is online nearly 24 hours a day... now that doesn't sound like running round public rooms to me.

I wouldn't say 24 hours Doug :rolleyes:

mlp16
08-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Why is there a limit on how many Official fansites? wouldn't it be better to have more?

Yum999
08-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Why is there a limit on how many Official fansites? wouldn't it be better to have more?

Perhaps not. Personally, I think having a fixed number, constantly changing, encourages the fansites to keep up their game and strive to improve, because if they don't then their place is no longer assured. Overall, I believe this results in a better quality service to the users.

Pyroka
08-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Aha, now Clubhabbo are under Habbos control and now they can be grabbed by the ******** by Habbo! I'm thankful Habbox didn't get official because it doesn't actually need official. Official status was to promote fansites and frankly Habbox promotes itself through its users, throughout the word. Oh well, someone had to take the rap for it.

Unlucky Clubhabbo, but good luck nonetheless.

Meanies
08-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Habborator deserved it more than any imo, it owns habbox in terms of habbo knowledge. I haven't looked at clubhabbo, but it sounds like it isn't a bad site.

*cry* at the weeks i put into habbox's habbo knowledge

Well done CH.

Pyroka
08-05-2008, 09:09 PM
But jake, you're awesome and Habbox beats Clubhabbo in every way! :) Sites like Habbox, Habborator, HabboTimes.de (shut down maybe?) & YodaOfDarkness, you can remember because they're so great and full of content. You shouldn't be down cuz you didn't get official, you're just 'in' with all the cool people who don't find Clubhabbo cool. They're uncool you see.

JackBuddy
08-05-2008, 09:13 PM
It's just a huge shame every time I go onto habbox.com I get bloody Chris Brown blaring out my speakers. <- A site like that does not deserve the official status!

Pyroka
08-05-2008, 09:14 PM
LOL JACK! Or Lil' Chris, ewiieeee! I think it's a shame too but they do say you can disable it. Maybe instead of disabling it, being able to click an image of the player brings up the actual player?

--ss--
08-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Aha, now Clubhabbo are under Habbos control and now they can be grabbed by the ******** by Habbo! I'm thankful Habbox didn't get official because it doesn't actually need official. Official status was to promote fansites and frankly Habbox promotes itself through its users, throughout the word. Oh well, someone had to take the rap for it.

Or so you would think, Apparently Habbox got it aswell. There goes our independence :(.

JackBuddy
08-05-2008, 09:17 PM
LOL JACK! Or Lil' Chris, ewiieeee! I think it's a shame too but they do say you can disable it. Maybe instead of disabling it, being able to click an image of the player brings up the actual player?
you love smegma lil chris!

and thanks for the info, I can now brave the site that is habbox.com!

CHA!NGANG
08-05-2008, 09:17 PM

Habbox did get official :) Sierk and ---MAD--- just haven't logged on to show their badges yet ;)

--ss--
08-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Habbox did get official :) Sierk and ---MAD--- just haven't logged on to show their badges yet ;)
You so obviously stole my theory :P

Also on a side note, HxF are around 200 members away from 50,000 users ;).

Pyroka
08-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Or so you would think, Apparently Habbox got it aswell. There goes our independence :(.

*cough* Uh, er... excuse me for a minute...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CHA!NGANG
08-05-2008, 09:22 PM
You so obviously stole my theory :P

Also on a side note, HxF are around 200 members away from 50,000 users ;).

Soz bbz :( But yeh, http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=482561&page=2 Sums it up well :)

JackBuddy
08-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Shane I dare you to upload that 'image' on Habbox.

Pyroka
08-05-2008, 09:24 PM

Not lemonparty again lol.

--ss--
08-05-2008, 09:25 PM
What image?
You mean that alt of callie doing naughty stuff? I think management will be trying to avoid that from happening again :P

JackBuddy
08-05-2008, 09:26 PM
What image?
You mean that alt of callie doing naughty stuff? I think management will be trying to avoid that from happening again :P
Double dare?

today
08-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Double dare?
triple dare?

Meanies
08-05-2008, 09:37 PM
But jake, you're awesome and Habbox beats Clubhabbo in every way! :) Sites like Habbox, Habborator, HabboTimes.de (shut down maybe?) & YodaOfDarkness, you can remember because they're so great and full of content. You shouldn't be down cuz you didn't get official, you're just 'in' with all the cool people who don't find Clubhabbo cool. They're uncool you see.

In your dreams :rolleyes: Habbox most probably beats every fansite out there, with a few exceptions. Yes, theres the odd fault here and there and the not-so attractive layout but other than that, the content and what nots better than most, along with our new ideas ;) Personally, I don't think Habbox or Habborator need to be official, they get enough visitors and recognition as it is, being official would only really get a handful of new people to them. As for HabboTimes, people who aren't german don't really bother with it, but its quite popular for the scripts and stuff they do have, btw, the site hasn't closed, it's just gone into some big weird thing with different sections, HabboTimes being one of them.

Who's down 'cos we didn't get official, the sites aren't exactly going to get any smaller or anything, did they when Habbox lost official-ness a long time ago? no. The Habbox community is a strong one and if we get official or not, its not really going to change anything, maybe a few new rules implemented for things on the site for staff, but nothing major. The forum can still be ran how it is, seeing as its Habbox that would be official, not HabboxForum. That paragraph is obsolete now, since Habbox have become official also (from what I've read anyways). The joys. :$

essays ftw.

today
08-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Habbox is not official yet.

Pyroka
08-05-2008, 09:40 PM
jake lol... you just amde me read that just to end it off at that. i hate you, xD

Meanies
08-05-2008, 09:42 PM
jake lol... you just amde me read that just to end it off at that. i hate you, xD

but you loves me, that makes it ok.

I'm confused as to whether Habbox are official or not. People are saying different things and apparently Habbox is 'in the running for official', coming from nvrspk. Does that mean Habbox is in the running for becoming official now, or in the future.

JackBuddy
08-05-2008, 09:44 PM
this forum is poorly managed though if im honest with ya

Pyroka
08-05-2008, 09:45 PM
but you loves me, that makes it ok.

I'm confused as to whether Habbox are official or not. People are saying different things and apparently Habbox is 'in the running for official', coming from nvrspk. Does that mean Habbox is in the running for becoming official now, or in the future.

LOL no i dont luv u anymore, *slapz*+*+*+* :P it sounds like they got official tbh, I wouldn't be surprised but I'm saddened by it too.

Your bodily fluid system is poorly managed ty.

JackBuddy
08-05-2008, 09:49 PM
LOL no i dont luv u anymore, *slapz*+*+*+* :P it sounds like they got official tbh, I wouldn't be surprised but I'm saddened by it too.

Your bodily fluid system is poorly managed ty.
i know it allways ends up on your face.

anyway habbox doesnt need official!!!

Frisky
08-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Congrats! ...

I guess?

Meanies
08-05-2008, 09:53 PM

The forum isn't what would be official though. I don't really bother/interact with forum management, they always seem too 'busy'.

omgzzz0r. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Habbox don't need official :( tbh, it would make it worse if they did 'cos there'd be more strict rules and then I might have to take stuff from my content, like things about the law in Habbo, like sierk made me remove something about a paedo 'cos they wouldn't like it :(!

Pyroka
08-05-2008, 09:56 PM
i know it allways ends up on your face.

anyway habbox doesnt need official!!!

omgzzz0r. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Habbox don't need official :( tbh, it would make it worse if they did 'cos there'd be more strict rules and then I might have to take stuff from my content, like things about the law in Habbo, like sierk made me remove something about a paedo 'cos they wouldn't like it :(!

lolol, i know they dont need official... theyre too cool and dont need it (H) LOL r you saying whos a paedo and whos not? that halps people, why remove"!!!! god thats like removing pete doherty from parliament. he'd do a well better job than that gordon brown bloke.

Meanies
08-05-2008, 09:58 PM
lolol, i know they dont need official... theyre too cool and dont need it (H) LOL r you saying whos a paedo and whos not? that halps people, why remove"!!!! god thats like removing pete doherty from parliament. he'd do a well better job than that gordon brown bloke.

im confused now. you hobo.

i'ma sleep.

Ardemax
09-05-2008, 05:56 AM
umm, ok, if Habbox are official then that's great, I don't see why they need to but meh.

Finkelstien
09-05-2008, 02:30 PM
To be honest, without the constant flooding and spamming I very much doubt Clubhabbo would even have a single listener or user as they resort to these measures.

However, looking past the unethical practice of staff, a lot of work and effort is put into the site itself and it constantly has updated events and competitions for its users to take part in, thanks to Ollie who has now left. I just hope they can take responsibility and live up to the reputation of an official Habbo fan site :).

Well done.

@xP
09-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Well done to ClubHabbo.net

Chaad
09-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Please state what is negative about the site? The staff are friendly, management are friendly. I cant say 1 bad point about ClubHabbo!

Hmmm so your saying that Habbox Live have never gone round rooms shouting out tune into habbox live or w/e
I beg to differ as I have seen them on a number of occasions
Anf why are you even using his spelling against him? Not everybody is mr perfect

Tbh I have seen you shouting out Habbox live so I dont think you should be saying that tbh!

Congratulations ClubHabbo. I cant say nothing bad about ClubHabbo as nothing happens, that I see, goes bad there. Yeah so what if they got hacked, thats blatently some sad low life people who need to get a grip on life and not hack Habbo radios. But it shows jealousy if people are hacking ClubHabbo.

shizzle
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Congratulations you must be proud of yourselfs *claps*

--ss--
09-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Please state what is negative about the site? The staff are friendly, management are friendly. I cant say 1 bad point about ClubHabbo!

Hmmm so your saying that Habbox Live have never gone round rooms shouting out tune into habbox live or w/e
I beg to differ as I have seen them on a number of occasions
Anf why are you even using his spelling against him? Not everybody is mr perfect

Tbh I have seen you shouting out Habbox live so I dont think you should be saying that tbh!

Congratulations ClubHabbo. I cant say nothing bad about ClubHabbo as nothing happens, that I see, goes bad there. Yeah so what if they got hacked, thats blatently some sad low life people who need to get a grip on life and not hack Habbo radios. But it shows jealousy if people are hacking ClubHabbo.
1. From my personal experiences , most are not and are very immature. Aswell as one of the ex managers off the site who repeatedly tried filing DMCA's against other fansites and kept giving out his cutenews details every time he got a job on here :rolleyes:.

2. Personally, no I have not. Also a while ago I ran a few events for HxHD , in the room name it Clearly said Habbox.com and yet a bunch of idiots including the dj (Who at the time was the Radio manager) just came in and started flooding with Clubhabbo adverts, what an oxymoronic think to do when your entering a Habbox event.

3. How seriously can you say that Clubhabbo is perfect when it's not and neither is any other fansite.

Skaterchu tries hard with the site and does a good job but seriously the majority of their forum population and listeners are the complete wrong time, most of them are 'noobs' as you would say and I find them quite annoying.

Never the less , Well done Skaterchu and CH.

Moh
09-05-2008, 03:28 PM
The site its self is good, but the management really put that site down.
Nearly all the high management (People with cPanel) are all 2 faced. They don't like competition, so they will do anything (Even illegal) to get rid of competition. If they don't succeed, they start spreading rumours.

Chaad
09-05-2008, 04:47 PM
The site its self is good, but the management really put that site down.
Nearly all the high management (People with cPanel) are all 2 faced. They don't like competition, so they will do anything (Even illegal) to get rid of competition. If they don't succeed, they start spreading rumours.
Well i havent come across a 2 faced management member yet at ClubHabbo so i cant agree.

Moh
09-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Well i havent come across a 2 faced management member yet at ClubHabbo so i cant agree.
You haven't, but allot of people have.

Portish1
09-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Habbo is an Official Fansite as well, as see here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/official_fansites).

today
09-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Habbo is an Official Fansite as well, as see here (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/official_fansites).
Habbox* & we know :]

Falcon
09-05-2008, 05:09 PM
It's just a site, stop being little ***** about it!
They're official, end of?

congrats to habbox and clubhabbo..

The Undertaker
09-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Grats to both sites.

Kevin
10-05-2008, 10:36 AM
I sent this email to habbo a while ago, but i was ignored.

Hello,
Currently clubhabbo are up for oficial nominations, i would just like
to add somthing to the selection process. Clubhabbo uses it's self for personal
gains through and behind habbo. I have two of many examples that can be found
1: SkaterChu's birthday :
This year he ran a compition on clubhabbo at his birthday. how it worked:
He had a compition which was for the best present sent to him
would win a 'mystery prize'. That is bribing clubhabbos popularity for personal
gains.

2: An alert which was sent out today
Jammy06 sent an alert out saying
Message from clubhabbo staff: Have you noticed the new donator list
on clubhabbo under community? if you wish to have your name on it,
why don't you donate to a managment member. *Cough search Jammy06 cough*
I have uploaded a picture for you as evidance.
http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/48981/2000317344675523216_rs.jpg

3: clubhabbo staff promote flooding to increase popularity of there fansite.

Since i was ignored by habbo, i thought i would post it on here.

-Kevin

Farm
10-05-2008, 11:45 AM
They ignored you, because you can't spell.

Hello,
gains.

-Kevin

Archivist
10-05-2008, 12:24 PM
They ignored you because that's pathetic and petty on your behalf.

Hello,
gains.

-Kevin

GoldenMerc
10-05-2008, 12:30 PM
How's that petty?
Sorry but i think ClubHabbo have improved to be fair to them, But i suppose only some of them know what happned with that quiz, On the other hand i dont think Habbox should i would post the pictures but i'd end up permently banned again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!