PDA

View Full Version : [GTA] Post best way how youve died.. LOL

lew!
09-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Yeah.. Just thought it would be a good idea to post how the best way yovue died...

Mine:
When i was in a car crash, i was going really fast.. hit another car and i came through the window.. hit something else and went up into the air ( i had a tiny bit of life) and i was going to go into the water so i thought i was safe.. but as i falling back down, my car rolled into the water and i hit the roof of my car and died.. lol.

ThyGoat
09-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Just now. I went on GTA, remembered that the fair play league result were announced this afternoon, found out City got into Europe chucked my pad in the air, dropped a grenade and blew up! It was the best because were in ******* EUROPE!!!

Hiro
09-05-2008, 02:28 PM
I've had an amazing crash when I was driving drunk.
I smashed (at high speed) into one car on the left side of the road, and i flew out the window and hit every car behind it, taking me to minimalistic health, then when i got up, still stumbling about, I got hit by a speeding jeep. xD

It's a shame it doesn't have a replay option :(

On multiplayer, I had an amazing kill, i was on a bike and dropped a grenade to the side of me, some guy came speeding around the corner and as he got over it in his car, it blew up and I was just like "******* owned".

Another death of mine was when I was getting the Chain Reaction achievement, The bus I used to block all the cars, flew over me and landed on me :(

I usually play suicide bomber in car show rooms, hold a grenade in my hand and run at people and then all the cars blow up ^_^

A few days ago, when I was on free roam with a friend, his helicopter was basically destroyed, and as he jumped out, I flew underneath (not knowing he was there) and he hit the blades and got chopped.

Breakfloor
09-05-2008, 02:35 PM
i was being chased by the cops and i had my final blow left, and the police took it and my car set on fire. so i wanted to jump out at last minute while not concentrating on the oncoming traffic, i jumped out and my head got cracked into the grills of a hummer sort of thing. i was laughing for like ten minutes.

Coheed&Cambria
09-05-2008, 07:17 PM
I was on a 4 star wanted level, so i was driving away. And i crashed into an oncoming car, flew out of the window, rolled onto there windowscreen and landed on the floor. With only some health left, my guy got up and as soon as he did, he just got splatted by the police cars :(

cocaine
09-05-2008, 07:20 PM
er this isnt on GTA 4 (eek sorry) and it may not be as dramatic as some of the ones on here, but nevertheless, mines on san andreas. I jumped out of a jet at highest altitude over the big dam thing, opened the parachute, landed, got hit side on by a car, got bumped into the opposite lane, hit by a truck and i flew over the side of the dam (dead at that point) and fell into the water :P

Jord
09-05-2008, 07:47 PM
I was running from the police in a car low health just done mission gonna finish it then i crash come out my window hit the floot bounce up hit another car on the window then im lying on the floor and a truck runs me over

Niko Bellic
09-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Just brang Brucie out, both drunk, I was walking acorss the road to get this Taxi then it popped up "Your friend has been injured" then bam a oncoming car ran me down and I died. :@ I also flew over this little wall and smacked my head, that's how I died. ;)

Roboevil
09-05-2008, 08:20 PM
LOOL

Mine:
When i was in a car crash, i was going really fast.. hit another car and i came through the window.. hit something else and went up into the air ( i had a tiny bit of life) and i was going to go into the water so i thought i was safe.. but as i falling back down, my car rolled into the water and i hit the roof of my car and died.. lol.

The best I've had is that I've jumped out of my car speeding really fast and got ran over by it lol.

Oidz
09-05-2008, 08:23 PM
I died because, I done the Porto Rico Connection, I was about to hand quest in, BTW This was the day it came out.. So I was running to hot dog stand when a GOD Damn car came.. and hit my little bit of life and It went grey and slow motion and I died.

GhostFace-
09-05-2008, 08:34 PM
i was driving from the police, hit a small pole flew outa the car, rolled like 100 ft then the cop car ran over me and killed me :[

Baby
09-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Not in the new Gta :(
but ive had way to many hilarious deaths.
I was driving a train fast to derail it, it flew off the rails on a huge corner but it went up into the air and kept going...
Cut a long story short, i went round for my friend, showed him, we Lol'ed a bit, got hit by a plane and died.

All in about an hour <;l

e5
09-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Was well good, I took helicopter onto the higest building I coud find, had 6 cops on me and the police helicopter above me was shooting so I jumped and SPLAT LOL

Pazza
09-05-2008, 11:00 PM
I was on a fairly high buidling on 4 stars, police helicopter flew right next to me, the propeller hit me off the building, and spun round then i went flying into another helicopter and died :(

Moh
09-05-2008, 11:04 PM
I was driving at high speed, I then turned down a street which leads to the 3rd island.. which was blocked. I hit the barriers, flew through the window screen, over the barrier & cars and got shot by about 11 cops.

Others have been jumping out the car when its on fire, the door caught me and I flew with the car... and boom.

Recursion
09-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Accidentally getting out the helicoptor while as high as it could go :D

Pyroka
09-05-2008, 11:15 PM
i once was on a skyscraper, flew up to the top and was blasting and sniping people on the ground and trust me THIS WAS HIGH but sadly it was a small place and i ACCIDENTALLY placed a grenade and then as i jumped off, FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING right off the edge flying away in the most epic manner.

by the time it faded out i wasn't even half way to the ground and i was heading head first lol. ooo and once i tried to fly under a bridge in a fast helicopter, but ended up bailing out by accident and flew right through the wires and girders, right nasty LOL.

Mint
09-05-2008, 11:31 PM
One of my funniest is when I was getting shot at by the police in my helicopter and it was on fire so because I was near the sea I thought I would jump out of the helicopter when I was above the sea and then I would survive. So I jumped out and was flying down to the sea then I heard some big "uuurrrrrrrrfteftew" and I rotated the screen up and I saw my helicopter right above me so I was like oh **** then I saw it go past me and literally scratched my arm and I though "YEEESSS" then I landed on it and died :(

Hitman
10-05-2008, 09:31 AM
On one mission (the one where you kill somebody for Brucie I think) I was being chased by the police and I had just managed to kill the guy, got out of my car and a police car drove straight into me! I was so annoyed. :P

.Raze.
11-05-2008, 01:24 AM
multiplayerrr :D

was on top of a building and trying to snipe someone in below, a helicopter appeared behind me and the blades chopped me up, then i fell off the building into another helicopter, then onto a patriot and the alarm went off.

amazing ;)

Ashley 12344
11-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Was trying to do a unique stunt jump in a Comet. Went flat out down the motorway lane up to the jump, but there was the slightest vertical increase onto the start of the ramp, so my car jolted and my front bumper clipped it. I went flying out, thought 'Oh it'll be reyt I'll hit the river'. Flew all the way across and died :(

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Was trying to do a unique stunt jump in a Comet. Went flat out down the motorway lane up to the jump, but there was the slightest vertical increase onto the start of the ramp, so my car jolted and my front bumper clipped it. I went flying out, thought 'Oh it'll be reyt I'll hit the river'. Flew all the way across and died :(
I do the jumps on a bike. :P

Kardan
11-05-2008, 10:54 AM
On a bike, crashed... Sending me into a cliff, rolled down the cliff and ended up between the cliff and a cement wall... Smallest amount of health left and my bike lands on me.

Meanies
11-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Hiding around a door, some guy came and hit me round the head with end of his gun, I fall backwards over the railings and down 2/3 flights of stairs :P

Mattster
11-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Was running around the airport from cops on a motorbike and smacked my bike at top speed to this tiny gutter my screen turned black and white i went flying and i landed on the ground in a position like a star.

e5
11-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Flying a helicopter, jumped out and hit this building, went flying off spinning in the air and then landed on a police car, crushing it. My newest best way to die on GTA so far :P

Technologic
11-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Jumping off the rotterdam tower and managing to land on the blades of a random helicopter and get thrown the length of the island into the sea

Meanies
13-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Going fast as i could in a taxi, hit one of those barriers at side of road head-on, flew threw the window, hit a tree, bounced down a hill a few times and landed sitting against a fence. I died as soon as I hit the tree 'cos i had flashing red health to start with :P

j4k3
13-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Was on the mission where you blow up the cocaine lined vans. And I shot the van with an RPG and this guy had crashed and drove right next to the van and then I saw his car landing so I went forward for the last van and the car had blown up and landed on me, then a comet decided to join the melee and smashed me into the van, blowing it up and completing me the mission but also losing me the money bonus. Though I landed hanging from a fire escape, in some kind of Didier Drogba like 'I just dived and made a prat of myself ' kinda way.

Meanies
16-05-2008, 04:16 PM
I was making a big chain of explosions on the freeway thing in industrial, i was stood in the middle whilst they were all going on calling for a fire truck, a car comes and hits me from behind, catapulting me into one coming the other way, which shot me into the oncoming fire truck. dead. Was quite a good bit in the black and white thing at end what with all the exploisons still going

efq
16-05-2008, 04:40 PM
I was on a motor bike going to ramp over the cliff and I hit a small rock at a angle which i couldnt see... I went flying off just over the ramp and down the cliff and splat

Youthz
16-05-2008, 04:41 PM
i died of drink poisoning :(

Meanies
16-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Being quite a way up in the sky in a helicopter, trying to make another one crash. Mine lost the propellors and went straight down, blew up and saw me going flying into the distance on fire :P

Mattch
16-05-2008, 05:03 PM
shot my self wit a rocket launcher :D

During the three leaf clover mission i jumped infront of a train then got stuck under it, when i finally got out i got splaterd by another train comming the other way >:(

I HATE TRAINS!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!