PDA

View Full Version : WERE GOING TO ******* EUROPE!

ThyGoat
09-05-2008, 02:23 PM
We're all going on a European tour!

City have got into Europe through the fair play league!!! Looks like Franks evaloution can stop now, Sven got into the top 10 AND Europe in his first season!!! We can offer European football now!!!
GET THE **** IN!!!!

Malachy
09-05-2008, 02:26 PM
What?
It says on SSN that England have been awarded an extra UEFA Cup place, but surely that means - Everton & Villa UEFA Cup, Blackburn Intertoto.
That's as it stands.

ThyGoat
09-05-2008, 02:36 PM
What?
It says on SSN that England have been awarded an extra UEFA Cup place, but surely that means - Everton & Villa UEFA Cup, Blackburn Intertoto.
That's as it stands.
No... it's fair play league!!! WERE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR!!!

Geraint
09-05-2008, 03:01 PM
We'll come join ya. Might face us. *high five*

Xeck
09-05-2008, 03:04 PM
What?
That's as it stands.

According to the BBC website:

"Manchester City are the side who would qualify in the current Premier League fair play standings."

Pretty cool to another English club there. :]

ThyGoat
09-05-2008, 03:22 PM
We'll come join ya. Might face us. *high five*
Party in Turkey, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

According to the BBC website:

"Manchester City are the side who would qualify in the current Premier League fair play standings."

Pretty cool to another English club there. :]

Uh Uh! It'll need;
2 red cards, 11 yellow cards, Sven to take a crap on the pitch AND a riot in the stands to stop us going!!! :D

Thank you Joey! Thanks for leaving us, thanks for being injured this season! England topped it by 00.002 points!

Geraint
09-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Party in Turkey, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

British clubs in Turkey, no thanks. Lets make it Greece, Spain, Portugal or Italy or something

edible
09-05-2008, 05:03 PM
What?
That's as it stands.
oo, i thought we we're the one with the least in fair play, well 2nd to liverpool but you know cos of them being in the champions league.

this is interesting though.

Joshuae
09-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Cardiff is going all the way!

ThyGoat
09-05-2008, 05:25 PM
British clubs in Turkey, no thanks. Lets make it Greece, Spain, Portugal or Italy or something
Sadly it's in Turkey... well I think it is. :P

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Who cares, cardiff city suck. You got liverpools offcast for a striker, well done.

Malachy
09-05-2008, 06:07 PM
oo, i thought we we're the one with the least in fair play, well 2nd to liverpool but you know cos of them being in the champions league.

this is interesting though.

think it might be because everton & liverpool are both already in europe, they don't count.

Alan_Carr
09-05-2008, 06:26 PM
lol bit of a crap way to get in, but they all count :P

JackBuddy
09-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Well there is still one more game of the season, it could all change! Spurs are second behind man city, heh, we're already in Europe! :p

ThyGoat
09-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Well there is still one more game of the season, it could all change! Spurs are second behind man city, heh, we're already in Europe! :p
It would take;
2 red cards, 11 yellow cards, Sven to crap on the pitch and a riot in the stands. If you read the thread you would have seen that. :rolleyes:

brandon
09-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Nice to see Man City getting in to Europe :). I hope Sven will be there next season aswell.

Geraint
09-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Who cares, cardiff city suck. You got liverpools offcast for a striker, well done.

Oh and who do you support. Manchester United, like everyone else?

Also, has anyone realised that Man City are fifth in the fair play league. Tottenham, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool are above them but have already guaranteed themselves a place in Europe.

JackBuddy
09-05-2008, 09:50 PM
I know what you mean, my friend has been to Galatasary away... apparently calling it scary was an understatement.

Geraint
09-05-2008, 09:56 PM
I know what you mean, my friend has been to Galatasary away... apparently calling it scary was an understatement.

If I supported a better behaved club, I'd have no problems. Thing is, Cardiff fans might do some stupid stuff and I don't really want to get attacked in a bar.

Besiktas shouldn't be so bad.

JackBuddy
09-05-2008, 09:58 PM
If I supported a better behaved club, I'd have no problems. Thing is, Cardiff fans might do some stupid stuff and I don't really want to get attacked in a bar.

Besiktas shouldn't be so bad.
My dad used to go to Brentford away games, he's told me all about you Cardiff fans!

Geraint
09-05-2008, 10:03 PM
My dad used to go to Brentford away games, he's told me all about you Cardiff fans!

Tisn't something to be proud of really.

Jack.Lfc
09-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Cardiff city fans are *****. they come to Anfield get tonked by Liverpools under 8 team then go and smash up one of the pubs full of liverpool fans. Imagin cardiff in europe they'd be the laughing stock of the competition

Geraint
10-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Cardiff city fans are *****. they come to Anfield get tonked by Liverpools under 8 team then go and smash up one of the pubs full of liverpool fans. Imagin cardiff in europe they'd be the laughing stock of the competition

One word: Steven Gerrard
If we got "tonked" it wouldn't have been more than a one goal difference and we wouldn't have scored and had all them chances.

Cardiff fans went to the pubs were all the Liverpool "fans" normallly go and did go there for fight. Strangely, on that day, they weren't there. Liverpool fans also said that they had never been so intimated in their own ground. So your trying to tell me that Everton + Manchester United in the 80s isn't more intimidating?

Actually, Cardiff used to be in Europe all the time. They reached the Semi-finals of the European Cup Winners Cup and even beat Real Madrid in the Quarter-finals, one year, only to lose at the Bernabeu. I'm sure team wouldn't like coming to Cardiff much.

Joshuae
10-05-2008, 12:03 PM

Prooves, you can't spell.

Cardiff, come to Liverpool great, leave it even greater.

Discharge Man
10-05-2008, 12:54 PM
So in all honesty, if Derby got the least yellow cards and least red cards then they would've got in?

You know, fair play is good and everything but I think the way they did it before was better - give it to 6th place... they deserved it.

You don't win wars by not killing people so you shouldn't win trophies without winning.

Xeck
10-05-2008, 05:33 PM
If it's not Man City, then it'll be Everton unless they get 5th place, if it's not them.... it'll be Fulham.. O_O

Also, this'll be the 4th year in a row where Blackburn have finished bottom of the fair play league.

Discharge Man
10-05-2008, 06:38 PM
If it's not Man City, then it'll be Everton unless they get 5th place, if it's not them.... it'll be Fulham.. O_O

Also, this'll be the 4th year in a row where Blackburn have finished bottom of the fair play league.

Ala Christopher Samba lol.

ThyGoat
10-05-2008, 06:40 PM
So in all honesty, if Derby got the least yellow cards and least red cards then they would've got in?

You know, fair play is good and everything but I think the way they did it before was better - give it to 6th place... they deserved it.

You don't win wars by not killing people so you shouldn't win trophies without winning.
No because Derby got relegated.

City are above Everton and Fulham.

Discharge Man
10-05-2008, 07:42 PM

What's that got to do with anything?

Xeck
10-05-2008, 08:08 PM

City are above Everton and Fulham.

I know they are, I said if it's not City then it would be them. ;P

ThyGoat
10-05-2008, 08:10 PM
What's that got to do with anything?
You need to be in the Premiership. You might want to know the FA rules before commenting on something.

I know they are, I said if it's not City then it would be them. ;P
Arr I see! Unless Fulham get relegated! :D

Scriptermone
11-05-2008, 08:49 AM
You need to be in the Premiership. You might want to know the FA rules before commenting on something.

It doesn't make a difference if they get relegated, its where they finished in the fairplay league the year they WERE in the premiership.

maybe YOU might want to know the FA rules a bit more before commenting on something.

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 10:25 AM
It doesn't make a difference if they get relegated, its where they finished in the fairplay league the year they WERE in the premiership.

maybe YOU might want to know the FA rules a bit more before commenting on something.
No, if you get relegated it doesn't count. It doesn't give a toots hoot if Birmingham, Derby and Fulham finished 1st,2nd and 3rd if they all get relegated.

united....road
11-05-2008, 10:26 AM
i really hope everton lose and villa win

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 10:28 AM
i really hope everton lose and villa win
So do I, then Everton aren't in the Uefa Cup next season!
http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable/0,,12306,00.html

CJW93
11-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Since when did fair play count for anything? :S

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Since when did fair play count for anything? :S
Since it started.

Scriptermone
11-05-2008, 03:05 PM
If Man City get a few more cards (ontop of the red they already got)
and fulham stay up, fulham will take the uefa cup place :D

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 03:10 PM
No, if you get relegated it doesn't count. It doesn't give a toots hoot if Birmingham, Derby and Fulham finished 1st,2nd and 3rd if they all get relegated.
Okay then.

If Stoke has the least cards etc, would they get into europe?

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 03:51 PM
If Man City get a few more cards (ontop of the red they already got)
and fulham stay up, fulham will take the uefa cup place :D
12 red cards.

Okay then.

If Stoke has the least cards etc, would they get into europe?
And no, you need to be in the Prem.

luce
11-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Don't get to excited! Its only a tour around Europe!

Oh And being a Man Utd Fan.

8-1! 8-1! 8-1!

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Don't get to excited! Its only a tour around Europe!

Oh And being a Man Utd Fan.

8-1! 8-1! 8-1!
Never been to OT! Never been to OT!
2:1! 1:0! 2:1! 1:0!

Not very smart on your behalf Mrs Mun.

luce
11-05-2008, 05:55 PM
I was at Man City V Man Utd when we lost.

But lets just remember where we are and where you are.

Thats why we're champions :)

If your going off round Europe get more than one song.
Its not even good.. Blue moon?
Oh yeah you only win once in a blue moon :D

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I was at Man City V Man Utd when we lost.

But lets just remember where we are and where you are.

Thats why we're champions :)

If your going off round Europe get more than one song.
Its not even good.. Blue moon?
Oh yeah you only win once in a blue moon :D
BlueMoon
Invisable Man
Who the **** are Man United
Benjani
Elano
Heres here, he's there
Ryan Giggs is a Munich *******

Want some more? We have more songs than you mate, and go on then, I'll believe you were there on a match day... :rolleyes:
Your Champions because you've had more time to make a team up, believe it or not City have more 'history' than you.

luce
11-05-2008, 06:04 PM
10 Leauges
2 Champions Leauge (soon to be three)
God knows how many FA cups + Leauge Cups!

And All you have to do it look up on the table and there Man Utd Are my lovey!

But a word of advice before i leave.
Dont sack Sven.
hes the best thing that has happened to City in ages :)

One Love. One United.

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 06:11 PM
10 Leauges
2 Champions Leauge (soon to be three)
God knows how many FA cups + Leauge Cups!

And All you have to do it look up on the table and there Man Utd Are my lovey!

But a word of advice before i leave.
Dont sack Sven.
hes the best thing that has happened to City in ages :)

One Love. One United.
He really isn't. Nice to see you have your ticket to Moscow, oh wait...

17-2
11-05-2008, 06:13 PM
*Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 06:14 PM
*Removed*
Pleke mate, hate to say it but we only got 3 points for that. Were still in Uefa Cup.

luce
11-05-2008, 06:15 PM
No i don't becuase incase you havent noticed i live in Guernsey and that is offsore UK. so i have to travel by plane to birmigham and then drive to manchester to see them play which is what i do around 10 times a season.

And to got to moscow would interupt my school, and to say im at a grammar school and have my end of years coming up i would rather watch it with all my friends!

:D

17-2
11-05-2008, 06:16 PM
yeh but your fans ripped up seats at the riverside and threw them onto the pitch

the fa will punish you by putting fulham into the uefa cup

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 06:16 PM
No i don't becuase incase you havent noticed i live in Guernsey and that is offsore UK. so i have to travel by plane to birmigham and then drive to manchester to see them play which is what i do around 10 times a season.

And to got to moscow would interupt my school, and to say im at a grammar school and have my end of years coming up i would rather watch it with all my friends!

Hardly call yourself a true fan then. Nice to see you live so farrrrrrrrr away from Manchester.

17-2
11-05-2008, 06:17 PM

interupt school?

*Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate posts

luce
11-05-2008, 06:17 PM
hahahhahaha what a disgrace city fans are

ripping up seats at the riverside and throwing them on the pitch

REMOVED disgraceful fans

looks like fulham will be playing in europe next season after city's scumbag players and fans today

Ooh? Are some people bad loosers?

Well your city fans. Get used to it!

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 06:18 PM
yeh but your fans ripped up seats at the riverside and threw them onto the pitch

If they had any sense.

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 06:18 PM

We'll see... oh look --ss-- is gona get cha!

interupt school?

hardcore fans dont give a shiite about school

listen coockface...you are the most vile cuumstain I've ever encountered on this forum. You monopoloise every thread you come across with some half arrsed one liner that would'nt qualify for the Joe Longthorne show and then present yourself like you are the King of comedy on American prime time. You epitimise most of what I detest about the internet...opinions formed at the drop of a hat....petty jokes at the expense of others with no thought for their feelings and most of all the self absorbing egotistical self correction of spelling that really points out to every other poster that the highlight of your day is a waank to "big tiit weekly". You dont have the friends here you perceive yourself to have and have the intellect of a gnat and the culmanation of this sceario will be your demise in a slow and agonising manner.
Pleke, for once I agree.

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Ooh? Are some people bad loosers?

Well your city fans. Get used to it!
No he's a United fan who has gone to more games than you and lives further away than you. Look for United.Road, me and him have had a few incidences. :rolleyes:

luce
11-05-2008, 06:20 PM
interupt school?

hardcore fans dont give a shiite about school

listen coockface...you are the most vile cuumstain I've ever encountered on this forum. You monopoloise every thread you come across with some half arrsed one liner that would'nt qualify for the Joe Longthorne show and then present yourself like you are the King of comedy on American prime time. You epitimise most of what I detest about the internet...opinions formed at the drop of a hat....petty jokes at the expense of others with no thought for their feelings and most of all the self absorbing egotistical self correction of spelling that really points out to every other poster that the highlight of your day is a waank to "big tiit weekly". You dont have the friends here you perceive yourself to have and have the intellect of a gnat and the culmanation of this sceario will be your demise in a slow and agonising manner.

Okay so when i go to Uni and they interveiw me it will be why did you fail these tests? oh sorry man utd got to moscow so i went to Russia to watch them rather then take my Exams :) but let me in i wont go off round the world this year..

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Okay so when i go to Uni and they interveiw me it will be why did you fail these tests? oh sorry man utd got to moscow so i went to Russia to watch them rather then take my Exams :) but let me in i wont go off round the world this year..
LOOOL. I'd watch my own team than do exams, I'd do them after.

emzar
11-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Never been to OT! Never been to OT!
2:1! 1:0! 2:1! 1:0!

Not very smart on your behalf Mrs Mun.

abseloutely agree

all arm chair supporters and you dont live in manchester ohhh any excuse support a local team

luce
11-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Hardly call yourself a true fan then. Nice to see you live so farrrrrrrrr away from Manchester.

I used to live in Birmingham well Dudley tbh
and my dad has been a fan since he was young so i just followed him :)

ThyGoat
abseloutely agree

all arm chair supporters and you dont live in manchester ohhh any excuse support a local team
Was that indecated at me...? O.o

luce
abseloutely agree

Guernsey had no local team.

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 06:23 PM
I used to live in Birmingham well Dudley tbh
and my dad has been a fan since he was young so i just followed him :)
LOOOOL. TAG ALONG. HE'S NOT YOUR REAL DAD, YOUR ADOPTED.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

emzar
11-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Was that indecated at me...? O.o

nooo the dirty rags haha.

luce
11-05-2008, 06:26 PM

Bye.
This thread is going no where

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 06:31 PM
you're*

Geraint
11-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Isn't it strange how there's 100s of football clubs and most people seem to choose the 2 most successful.

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Isn't it strange how there's 100s of football clubs and most people seem to choose the 2 most successful.

I really can't see a problem with someone supporting a successful team, I really can't.

Geraint
11-05-2008, 07:58 PM
I really can't see a problem with someone supporting a successful team, I really can't.

All my friends support Liverpool or Man Utd and it's like you live in Wales, support a local team, support Cardiff. Half of them don't go to games and all their reply is "How do you expect us to go, we live in Wales". Exactly, you live too far away, support someone who doesn't win everything.

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
All my friends support Liverpool or Man Utd and it's like you live in Wales, support a local team, support Cardiff. Half of them don't go to games and all their reply is "How do you expect us to go, we live in Wales". Exactly, you live too far away, support someone who doesn't win everything.

Where's the problem?

Browney
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
The way I see it, everybody wants success. For example, Derby fans must be so relieved the season is over, they can get back to winning in the Championship now. It's human nature to want to succeed. But yeah, cardiff, I'm glad you support a local team. My two favourite teams live 2 hours away from me, one north one south so I cant say much really.

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Villa busted a gut and didn't get in, we played crap, kicked off AND still got in!!! Granted the police started it and the FA are taking action against the police, looooool!

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/92.$plit/C_71_article_1049173_image_list_image_list_item_0_ image.jpg?11%2F05%2F2008%2017%3A05%3A08%3A981

luce
11-05-2008, 09:08 PM
People are free to suport who they like. i would have aston villa or west brom if i suport where i came from and if i did where i live, well we dont have anyone! not in confrence or even below that! because we are off-shore UK.

So i love manchester united, there are people at school like oh yes man utd, so did you see the unites game? Ugh NO! and then when they win its all UNITED. when i go to loads evey season and suport through thick and thin i can suport them just as well from Guenrsey as i could in manchester.

You are also saying that only people in Manchester Liverpool and london can have a top four football team to suport. I dont think that fair. do you?

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 09:09 PM
People are free to suport who they like. i would have aston villa or west brom if i suport where i came from and if i did where i live, well we dont have anyone! not in confrence or even below that! because we are off-shore UK.

So i love manchester united, there are people at school like oh yes man utd, so did you see the unites game? Ugh NO! and then when they win its all UNITED. when i go to loads evey season and suport through thick and thin i can suport them just as well from Guenrsey as i could in manchester.

You are also saying that only people in Manchester Liverpool and london can have a top four football team to suport. I dont think that fair. do you?
STOP GOING OFF TOPIC YOU ******* HABBO FREAK. THIS MY THREAD, **** OFF. CTID.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

luce
11-05-2008, 09:12 PM

It wasnt off topic at all :)

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 09:14 PM

REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Do not be rude

Geraint
11-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Villa busted a gut and didn't get in, we played crap, kicked off AND still got in!!! Granted the police started it and the FA are taking action against the police, looooool!

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/92.$plit/C_71_article_1049173_image_list_image_list_item_0_ image.jpg?11%2F05%2F2008%2017%3A05%3A08%3A981

Middlesbrough have a very tough police force. They sent some Cardiff and Portsmouth buses back. When I went everyone was saying about the police and how tough on stuff they were. It is Middlesbrough after all.

Bun
15-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Middlesbrough have a very tough police force. They sent some Cardiff and Portsmouth buses back. When I went everyone was saying about the police and how tough on stuff they were. It is Middlesbrough after all.
Haha :P. Without trying to boast, the Boro police have to be tough because over the years they have had to deal with The Frontline, one of the most notorious firms over the country.

Geraint
15-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Haha :P. Without trying to boast, the Boro police have to be tough because over the years they have had to deal with The Frontline, one of the most notorious firms over the country.

All I seen when I went was some 9 year-old kids shouting abuse and when I asked my dad who the Frontline were he said Wrexham :S

Alan_Carr
15-05-2008, 04:22 PM

LOL! Merkage bro, i love it i love it :D

Robbie
15-05-2008, 08:01 PM

You are a disgrace to Utd fans. Just reading your posts makes me feel like you're an armchair or glory supporter. I support United, yes. I live in Manchester (I'm not saying you can't support them if you don't, just saying), and have been to 15 home games and 4 away this season. It may not seem like a lot, but my Mum works all day every saturday and sunday, and I go with my Dad, who struggles as he is disabled. I try to make the effort.

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:15 PM
You are a disgrace to Utd fans. Just reading your posts makes me feel like you're an armchair or glory supporter. I support United, yes. I live in Manchester (I'm not saying you can't support them if you don't, just saying), and have been to 15 home games and 4 away this season. It may not seem like a lot, but my Mum works all day every saturday and sunday, and I go with my Dad, who struggles as he is disabled. I try to make the effort.
You sir, are a true fan!

Bun
15-05-2008, 09:18 PM
All I seen when I went was some 9 year-old kids shouting abuse and when I asked my dad who the Frontline were he said Wrexham :S
Football violence is dead. Well apart from your little tantrum scrap :rolleyes:.

Andys
15-05-2008, 09:33 PM
BlueMoon
Invisable Man
Who the **** are Man United
Benjani
Elano
Heres here, he's there
Ryan Giggs is a Munich *******

Want some more? We have more songs than you mate, and go on then, I'll believe you were there on a match day... :rolleyes:
Your Champions because you've had more time to make a team up, believe it or not City have more 'history' than you.
City stole one of our songs :(

The hey jude one "Naaaaa na na na na na naaaa na na na naaaa Keano."
:)

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:33 PM
City stole one of our songs :(

The hey jude one "Naaaaa na na na na na naaaa na na na naaaa Keano."
:)
Which one lol? Everton stole our 'Feed the goat one'. :(

Andys
15-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Which one lol? Everton stole our 'Feed the goat one'. :(
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HqIWynVZrMo

Some Sunderland fan made recorded that as a proper single :)

Geraint
15-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Football violence is dead. Well apart from your little tantrum scrap :rolleyes:.

It's still there now and again.

You what at the second bit.

Bun
16-05-2008, 07:03 AM
It's still there now and again.

You what at the second bit.
Yeah but it's nothing compared to the 70s/80s and a bit of the 90s. And the second bit was referring to city fans demolishing the riverside.

BlueMoon
16-05-2008, 02:23 PM
OOOOO! CITY! CITY! WHERE THE **** ARE THE HATERS NOW THEN???

City qualify for the UEFA Cup via the Fair Play League

16/05/2008 12:46 http://picsrv.mcfc.co.uk/?fif=/mcfc/img_502_10597_7936.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=150&hei=150&rgn=0,0,0,0&cvt=jpeghttp://www.mcfc.co.uk/pix/1.gif
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/pix/1.gifhttp://www.mcfc.co.uk/pix/1.gifManchester City will play in next season's UEFA Cup after qualifying via the Fair Play league. Sven-Goran Eriksson has given his reaction to today’s news that Manchester City are back in Europe, and speaking exclusively to mcfc.co.uk, Sven said: “It’s like the dream came true! Our dream to play in Europe has been strong all season.
“At one point we thought we were almost sure to get there, at other points we’ve been almost out of it, but now this news is absolutely fantastic for the Club, for the fans and for everyone.”
City finished sixth in the English Fair Play table, and with the five teams above the Blues already guaranteed European football it means for the second time now City have now qualified for the UEFA Cup via this route.
Eriksson stated: “It’s a step in the right direction because the target for this Club in the future is to play in the Champions League, and the UEFA Cup is a very good school to learn about European football.
“It’s a confirmation that we are a good team, but also a team that we behave well on the pitch, we are good with the referees and we try to follow the rules as much as possible. It’s like a bonus for us.”
City Chairman Dr Thaksin Shinawatra added: "I am delighted for everybody at the Club, especially our suporters."
Leon Collins

GET THE **** IN! Time to renew my passport IMO.

Geraint
16-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah but it's nothing compared to the 70s/80s and a bit of the 90s. And the second bit was referring to city fans demolishing the riverside.

We did? That's new to me then.

Rarelime
16-05-2008, 06:33 PM
OOOOO! CITY! CITY! WHERE THE **** ARE THE HATERS NOW THEN???

GET THE **** IN! Time to renew my passport IMO.

Grats. Its good that England will have a strong representation at the competition next year.

Alan_Carr
16-05-2008, 08:43 PM
The Thai Doctor can suck his dead nan.

Bun
17-05-2008, 11:55 AM
We did? That's new to me then.
Not Cardiff, Manchester >_<.

BlueMoon
17-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Not Cardiff, Manchester >_<.
Manchester United, ooo they're a dirty bunch are those.

EverSteve
17-05-2008, 12:45 PM
for the person who was saying Everton wouldn't get into Uefa Cup if we didn't finish 5th, Atchually no....

Everton's fifth place finish ensured automatic qualification for the first round of next season's Uefa Cup.

But even if results had gone against the Toffees on the final day of the 2007/08 campaign, they would have qualified for the Uefa CUp!

The publication of the final Uefa Fair Play table of the season confirms David Moyes' men would have been invited into the Uefa Cup as the Premier League's representatives.

Every season a club is invited into the Uefa Cup from the 'cleanest' European league. The Barclays Premier League topped the Uefa Fair Play list this season, ensuring the highest placed side that had not already qualified for European competition will go into the Uefa Cup.

Richard Dunne's sending off for Manchester City in their final day 8-1 defeat at Middlesbrough meant Everton leapfrogged Sven Goran Eriksson's outfit in the Fair Play table.

Paulio
17-05-2008, 12:47 PM
I think this is unfair after you ripped our stadium apart and chucked our seats onto the pitch and caused a massive riot at the last game of the season at the Riverside.

BlueMoon
17-05-2008, 01:24 PM
I think this is unfair after you ripped our stadium apart and chucked our seats onto the pitch and caused a massive riot at the last game of the season at the Riverside.
I think it's unfair that M'boro are allowed a football club, don't see me moaning. Why should around 20 people affect a club?

Aflux
17-05-2008, 02:21 PM
I think it's unfair that M'boro are allowed a football club, don't see me moaning. Why should around 20 people affect a club?
Because they're part of the club.

11 people affected Rangers on Wednesday... that's less than 20.

BlueMoon
17-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Because they're part of the club.

11 people affected Rangers on Wednesday... that's less than 20.

11 people? Lmao take it you haven't seen the video of the copper getting stamped on by 1,000 + fans running down the street.

Paulio
17-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Why is it unfair that Middlesbrough are allowed a football club?

It wasn't around 20 people, I was right near it and it was around 100-200 people. The police had to retreet because use were that bad.

IRBlueMoon
17-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Why is it unfair that Middlesbrough are allowed a football club?

It wasn't around 20 people, I was right near it and it was around 100-200 people. The police had to retreet because use were that bad.
It wasn't 100-200 people, at most it was 35. :rolleyes:

Paulio
17-05-2008, 04:19 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xGGGS334_xI&feature=related - The playes were told to evacuate the pitch.

It wasn't 100-200 people, at most it was 35. :rolleyes:

Geraint
17-05-2008, 09:09 PM
On second thoughts, I think I prefer the Summer in Britain.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!