PDA

View Full Version : PowerPanel Help [agen]

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Hello!

I make a new account and when the new account logs in they get this

Could not execute query error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Jamie ' at line 1What do I do.. Thanks.

Thread closed by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): To prevent further arguments. Thanks :).

Agnostic Bear
09-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Hello!

I make a new account and when the new account logs in they get this

What do I do.. Thanks.

Best suggestion? Learn PHP.

Invent
09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
God, Jamie.

It's not hard -.-

Post the code and if I can be bothered, I'll fix it.

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Hi Invent.. What code do you want??

Offtopic: you going to give it a name 2moz?

Joshuae
09-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Jamie, like I told you on MSN, no point copying the code, just learn PHP yourself. =]

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 05:10 PM
I dont even know who the hell you are.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Check your cPanel for an error log in the files and it may tell you which line(s) of code to alter.

IntaMedia
09-05-2008, 05:16 PM
How many times has simon said its got bugs ffs? He's even reccomended not using it.

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 05:16 PM
nothign in the error log

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Use krystall panel instead.

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 05:27 PM
I would but no Djsays

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
I would but no DjsaysTake the one from powerpanel and include it? Might have to tweak the code but it could work.

Invent
09-05-2008, 05:31 PM
At above, uhm, no.

Jamie, look at the address bar and you'll see the file the errors on.

(If there is a GET var (?var=val) then get the code of that page instead).

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:33 PM
At above, uhm, no.

Jamie, look at the address bar and you'll see the file the errors on.

(If there is a GET var (?var=val) then get the code of that page instead).Well stop being such a fixture and get on and fix your system then. If not people will be forced to use others and substitute some features.

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Hey Simon.. Adress bar of what?

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Hey Simon.. Adress bar of what?INTERNET

Invent
09-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Well stop being such a fixture and get on and fix your system then. If not people will be forced to use others and substitute some features.No, it was released as a beta for free, meaning it was buggy and people can edit it to make it work if they wish. I've told a few people now that I'm not carrying on with POWERpanel and I don't intend to make a new version of the panel with bug fixes.

INTERNET
No, the internet doesn't have an address bar. Your browser's address bar Jamie.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:40 PM
No, it was released as a beta for free, meaning it was buggy and people can edit it to make it work if they wish. I've told a few people now that I'm not carrying on with POWERpanel and I don't intend to make a new version of the panel with bug fixes.Well don't say "God jamie" then, have some dignity and help him out.

No, the internet doesn't have an address bar. Your browser's address bar Jamie.You fail at trying to be smart. His browser uses the internet.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members, thanks :).

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Ill try older Powerpanel :)
Think I got it.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Ill try older Powerpanel :)Try Krystall Panel, has hardly no bugs and the owner offers to help you with any errors, but he does state if you ask how to install you will be shanked and deleted.

Invent
09-05-2008, 05:45 PM
You fail at trying to be smart. His browser uses the internet.No, it's the other way around, what you said is incorrect.

The Internet is a worldwide, publicly accessible network of interconnected computer networks that transmit data using the standard Internet ...

Well don't say "God jamie" then, have some dignity and help him out.I said "God jamie" as I helped him out with almost the same error yesterday.

Try Krystall Panel, has hardly no bugs and the owner offers to help you with any errors, but he does state if you ask how to install you will be shanked and deleted.

*Kristall-Panel and I have helped with bugs on my panel for months, heck over a year now, so don't even think about saying I don't help people.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM
No, it's the other way around, what you said is incorrect.

I said "God jamie" as I helped him out with almost the same error yesterday.

*Kristall-Panel and I have helped with bugs on my panel for months, heck over a year now, so don't even think about saying I don't help people.What is the first word of internet explorer? INTERNET. Well he needs help again with your buggy panel, help him. So because it's over a year ago that means their warranty has expired does it? Apple don't release macs and say to their customers "SORRY WE HELPED U OVER A YEAR AGO SO DNT BOVA ASKIN QWESTIONS COS WE DID OUR BEST" It's called customer service, learn it.

Invent
09-05-2008, 05:51 PM
INTERNET. Well he needs help again with your buggy panel, help him. So because it's over a year ago that means their warranty has expired does it? Apple don't release macs and say to their customers "SORRY WE HELPED U OVER A YEAR AGO SO DNT BOVA ASKIN QWESTIONS COS WE DID OUR BEST" It's called customer service, learn it.I don't know if you know this, but after a year (sometimes more or less), products do become discontinued and customer service is not provided. Take PHP for example, they will stop providing information for php 4.x.x soon. Oh and you don't ever get warranty on free products/services - just a little business tip.

Also, by your reasoning about Internet Explorer, that means Firefox is actually a fox on fire.

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 05:53 PM
On the one from habboring when i login i get this

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/radio/public_html/presenter/index.php on line 66

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/radio/public_html/presenter/index.php on line 72

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/radio/public_html/presenter/index.php:66) in /home/radio/public_html/presenter/index.php on line 76

http://domain.net/presenter/index.php?method=login

Excellent
09-05-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't know if you know this, but after a year (sometimes more or less), products do become discontinued and customer service is not provided. Take PHP for example, they will stop providing information for php 4.x.x soon. Oh and you don't ever get warranty on free products/services - just a little business tip.

Also, by your reasoning about Internet Explorer, that means Firefox is actually a fox on fire.Because they have released a new version. You may have released a beta but wheres the new version eh? Stop being so narrow minded, internet explorer and firefox are both BROWSERS that use the INTERNET so I implied that he checked his internet, or does internet mean sweets these days?:rolleyes:

Invent
09-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Because they have released a new version. You may have released a beta but wheres the new version eh? Stop being so narrow minded, internet explorer and firefox are both BROWSERS that use the INTERNET so I implied that he checked his internet, or does internet mean sweets these days?No, the internet means (as stated before):

The Internet is a worldwide, publicly accessible network of interconnected computer networks that transmit data using the standard Internet Protocol (IP)Ok, you implied for him to check his browser, but telling him to check his "internet" is not the correct terminology.

Also, just a question - when did I say I definately wasn't going to help him..:rolleyes:

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:01 PM
No, the internet means (as stated before):

Ok, you implied for him to check his browser, but telling him to check his "internet" is not the correct terminology.

Also, just a question - when did I say I definately wasn't going to help him..:rolleyes:Wait to if someone says "go on your internet" that means they should go on their IP (internet protocol)? I don't care about terminology, it's the 21st century, get used to it.

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Please stay on topic :)

Invent
09-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Wait to if someone says "go on your internet" that means they should go on their IP (internet protocol)? I don't care about terminology, it's the 21st century, get used to it.When you say "go on the internet", yes you actually mean connect to the WWW via the Internet Protocol. As when you "go on the internet", you don't always go on IE or FF do you? You go on XBOX Live, MSN, AIM, anything.

Also, wth has the 21st century go to do with anything?!?

Dude, leave this thread, you're making this thread like the one about the habbo font. (An argument for no reason).

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:09 PM
When you say "go on the internet", yes you actually mean connect to the WWW via the Internet Protocol. As when you "go on the internet", you don't always go on IE or FF do you? You go on XBOX Live, MSN, AIM, anything.

Also, wth has the 21st century go to do with anything?!?

Dude, leave this thread, you're making this thread like the one about the habbo font.No you mean go on your internet browser. And because you seem to think "check your internet" isn't the correct terminology. Erm this thread got out of control because of your attitude, deal with it.

Jamieb
09-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Sod it I think ill just use KP Does any one have the djsays for it?

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Sod it I think ill just use KP Does any one have the djsays for it?I'm not sure if there is one, as I said take the code from a panel like Invent did with his which he stated in his readme.

Invent
09-05-2008, 06:15 PM
as I said take the code from a panel like Invent did with his which he stated in his readme.I haven't used any other persons code in 0.1.5. And I've re-looked at my license agreement and you are allowed to use the dj says code aslong as you don't resell or redistribute it without my permission.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:16 PM
I haven't used any other persons code in 0.1.5.But you did before so it's not wrong is it. Tweak the code jamie.

Invent
09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
But you did before so it's not wrong is it. Tweak the code jamie.All I had was a preg_match - which I didn't even use (I just added it or a random reason when I barely understood php oh and I had a js function from Dan which I also never used). So no, I never used anyone elses code (even if I did say so in the readme), but yeah you can use the code aslong as the code isn't resold or redistributed.

Oh and yes it would be wrong if I had gotten permission to use the code in my panel, as Jamie didn't have any permission to use my code to begin with.

ANYWAY, you have permission to use my code, so end of.

/thread

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:26 PM
All I had was a preg_match - which I didn't even use (I just added it or a random reason when I barely understood php oh and I had a js function from Dan which I also never used). So no, I never used anyone elses code (even if I did say so in the readme), but yeah you can use the code aslong as the code isn't resold or redistributed.

Oh and yes it would be wrong if I had gotten permission to use the code in my panel, as Jamie didn't have any permission to use my code to begin with.

ANYWAY, you have permission to use my code, so end of.

/threadFair does but you where going to use it. Jamie does have permission to use your code as you released it for free.

Invent
09-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Fair does but you where going to use it. Jamie does have permission to use your code as you released it for free.Just because something is released for free it doesn't give you permission to sell/edit the code >_< There is a thing called copyright/licensing laws. The fact that I was "going to use it" doesn't come into the equation as I wasn't infact - otherwise I would have..

ANYWAY for the second time.

/thread

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Just because something is released for free it doesn't give you permission to sell/edit the code >_< There is a thing called copyright/licensing laws. The fact that I was "going to use it" doesn't come into the equation as I wasn't infact - otherwise I would have..

ANYWAY for the second time.

/threadBut you let him download all your files knowing he could have your code in 1 minute and you don't state anywhere in the readme that nobody can use it elsewhere. Agreed /thread.

Invent
09-05-2008, 06:32 PM
But you let him download all your files knowing he could have your code in 1 minute and you don't state anywhere in the readme that nobody can use it elsewhere. Agreed /thread.

You just HAD to have the last say. I stated in threads which I distributed the files in. I don't have to include the agreement in a readme...I really do not like what has happened to this forum.

-_-

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:34 PM
You just HAD to have the last say. I stated in threads which I distributed the files in. I don't have to include the agreement in a readme...I really do not like what has happened to this forum.

-_-Yeah thats my ego kicking in. The fact is if someone was to steal your code anyway you would never know so your little agreement means nothing but text. Thats a very simple answer my friend, leave.

Invent
09-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Yeah thats my ego kicking in. The fact is if someone was to steal your code anyway you would never know so your little agreement means nothing but text. Thats a very simple answer my friend, leave.I'll never leave upon your request, that would be a stupid thing to do.

I've infact decided to "leave" this pathetic forum a few minutes ago because of the pathetic new members such as yourself.

Feel proud.

Peace out '04-06 members...those were the good days.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:36 PM
I'll never leave upon your request, that would be a stupid thing to do.

I've infact decided to "leave" this pathetic forum a few minutes ago because of the pathetic new members such as yourself.

Feel proud.

Peace out '04-06 members...those were the good days.Hallelujah!

Pazza
09-05-2008, 06:47 PM
:o

Invent, don't go.

Ur the best coder on da forum, don't go cos of some new [Other word for doorHANDLE] telling you to.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 06:48 PM

Invent, don't go.

Ur the best coder on da forum, don't go cos of some new [Other word for doorHANDLE] telling you to.Stop sucking up, he's a good coder but not the best.

Invent
09-05-2008, 06:57 PM

Invent, don't go.

Ur the best coder on da forum, don't go cos of some new [Other word for doorHANDLE] telling you to.I'm not leaving because "he told me to", lol. I'm leaving because OF him. He's a completely narrow-minded, stupid child.

Maybe once he has learnt a few things I may come back.

Stop sucking up, he's a good coder but not the best.Maybe not the best, but I am so, so much better than you. That's not arrogance, that's a fact.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 07:01 PM
I'm not leaving because "he told me to", lol. I'm leaving because OF him. He's a completely narrow-minded, stupid child.

Maybe once he has learnt a few things I may come back.

Maybe not the best, but I am so, so much better than you. That's not arrogance, that's a fact.Stupid child? I'm obviously much older than you boy. Oh I see someone has an attitude, oo touchy. How do you know that you are better than me? Are you going by what you think or whats the truth? because the only evidence I see of your coding is a panel with bugs and a habbo homes script that was probably ripped from the original version.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members, thanks :).

L?KE
09-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Stupid child? I'm obviously much older than you boy. Oh I see someone has an attitude, oo touchy. How do you know that you are better than me? Are you going by what you think or whats the truth? because the only evidence I see of your coding is a panel with bugs and a habbo homes script that was probably ripped from the original version.

Rofl much ;)

Invent
09-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Stupid child? I'm obviously much older than you boy. Oh I see someone has an attitude, oo touchy. How do you know that you are better than me? Are you going by what you think or whats the truth? because the only evidence I see of your coding is a panel with bugs and a habbo homes script that was probably ripped from the original version.If you are, you don't act like it. I know I am better than you from things you have posted (such as "Both are proper syntax I think but I like using brackets. Only problem with me is I am always forgetting to add the $ signs."). I don't need to prove my skills to you, the only people that need to see my code are dan and caleb as they are the only people that can either help me or understand what I am talking about.

Oh and yeah, 5 sites running the same script (the sites which I have given the system to) would really get away with copying sulake's code. You just sound jelous to me (:

k that was my last post w/e, just thought i'd show everyone how lame at coding and life you are. seriously if you are the next generation of habbox's web developers then **** me, where did we go wrong.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 07:32 PM
If you are, you don't act like it. I know I am better than you from things you have posted (such as "Both are proper syntax I think but I like using brackets. Only problem with me is I am always forgetting to add the $ signs."). I don't need to prove my skills to you, the only people that need to see my code are dan and caleb as they are the only people that can either help me or understand what I am talking about.

Oh and yeah, 5 sites running the same script (the sites which I have given the system to) would really get away with copying sulake's code. You just sound jelous to me (:

k that was my last post w/e, just thought i'd show everyone how lame at coding and life you are. seriously if you are the next generation of habbox's web developers then **** me, where did we go wrong.So forgetting to use variables is a sin is it? You sound to me like your an anti-social ego-maniac who believes he's better than everyone. Your nothing and you will never be anything because of your childish attitude. Alot of people would understand what your going on about but you seem to think they won't because you believe you are god. So sulake would have access to them files would they? Hmm.. think again. Good riddance child.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members, thanks :).

L?KE
09-05-2008, 07:35 PM
I agree with above. You do seem to be way up yourself, no matter how good you are at coding. And you prove your childishness by running away from this situation rather than actually handling it.

Bye (Y) ;)

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please be polite to all members, thanks :).

Invent
09-05-2008, 07:39 PM
So forgetting to use variables is a sin is it? You sound to me like your an anti-social ego-maniac who believes he's better than everyone. Your nothing and you will never be anything because of your childish attitude. Alot of people would understand what your going on about but you seem to think they won't because you believe you are god. So sulake would have access to them files would they? Hmm.. think again. Good riddance child.I thought you were talking about the JS. Now that I know you were talking about the PHP that makes you even more of an idiot seening as it's server-side so there would be no way for me to rip it. No forgetting how to set a variable isn't a "sin" - it just shows I'm a better coder (you did say "how do i know im better?").

Your nothing and you will never be anything because of your childish attitudeYou're the one who started the argument after I said I'd help the guy when I get a chance...

I agree with above. You do seem to be way up yourself, no matter how good you are at coding. And you prove your childishness by running away from this situation rather than actually handling it.Believe me, I've handled more serious arguments than this. I've left because of the new users who seem to think they are awesome. I'm also never this arrogant and up myself, I only am right now as this user seems to think he knows everything and has a comeback for everything.

L?KE
09-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Well I happen to be on his side, and having an answer for everything isn't necessarily a bad trait. And if you've handled more serious arguments, then why is this one made you go off crying to mummy?

And if you think there are new people that don't know what they are doing isn't it your job as an 'older user' to set them straight, not run off and hide as you're obviouslt intimidated by them.

Invent
09-05-2008, 07:55 PM
And if you've handled more serious arguments, then why is this one made you go off crying to mummy?

How the **** has it? I quote a post I made yesterday: "It's threads like these which really make me question why I am still here.". I was also speaking to Dan for a long time last night about why the hell im still on the forum.

And if you think there are new people that don't know what they are doing isn't it your job as an 'older user' to set them straight, not run off and hide as you're obviouslt intimidated by them.

I've been doing that for around 2 years, you get tired of doing things.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 07:55 PM
I thought you were talking about the JS. Now that I know you were talking about the PHP that makes you even more of an idiot seening as it's server-side so there would be no way for me to rip it. No forgetting how to set a variable isn't a "sin" - it just shows I'm a better coder (you did say "how do i know im better?").

You're the one who started the argument after I said I'd help the guy when I get a chance...

Believe me, I've handled more serious arguments than this. I've left because of the new users who seem to think they are awesome. I'm also never this arrogant and up myself, I only am right now as this user seems to think he knows everything and has a comeback for everything.You really are a little girl aren't you. It's like being in nursery, "I'M BETTA DEN U!1" Give up and grow up. Yes you could rip the php because the files where released or didn't you know that you silly paraplegic. I thought you said you was leaving? Hurry up and do it so I can get back to talking to mature users.

Invent
09-05-2008, 07:58 PM
You really are a little girl aren't you. It's like being in nursery, "I'M BETTA DEN U!1" Give up and grow up. Yes you could rip the php because the files where released or didn't you know that you silly paraplegic. I thought you said you was leaving? Hurry up and do it so I can get back to talking to mature users.
1) You keep telling ME to grow up, yet I've tried to end the argument several times and yet you still wish to continue arguing. That gives the impression you are younger than me..
2) No they were not. Josh's habbo homes was leaked if you mean that? :rolleyes:
3) I've quit apart from using this thread to laugh at you and I'll also be posting previews of my site just again to laugh at you knowing you'll never be able to make anything like it, ever.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 08:00 PM
1) No they were not. Josh's habbo homes was leaked if you mean that? :rolleyes:
2) I've quit apart from using this thread to laugh at you and I'll also be posting previews of my site just again to laugh at you knowing you'll never be able to make anything like it, ever.Here we go again, the whole "I'm better than you thing" Okay I'll just agree with you so you don't get angry and develop mental depression and have to be put on zoloft. Also I wouldn't underestimate me, yet.:rolleyes:

P.S: Yeah post them, I'd love to laugh at how much it fails.
Sexy edit: I am older than you, I've seen in your posts that your 15, now shut up and go.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members, thanks :).

Invent
09-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Here we go again, the whole "I'm better than you thing" Okay I'll just agree with you so you don't get angry and develop mental depression and have to be put on zoloft. Also I wouldn't underestimate me, yet. Seeing as you forget to remember the most simple thing from the php syntax I think I'm pretty safe to underestimate you.

I don't think I'm going to fail seeing as I got this from the php master pro himself just this second:

Dan says:
you are pro @ php now

Excellent
09-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Seeing as you forget to remember the most simple thing from the php syntax I think I'm pretty safe to underestimate you.I'm only human Mr.Invent. I'm going to suggest something to you here, I hope you take it and think about it because it's the truth.

1. Get off here and focus on your school work.
2. Get a social life.
3. Get rid of your attitude, it repulses me.
4. Come back when your ready to accept defeat.

L?KE
09-05-2008, 08:04 PM
1) You keep telling ME to grow up, yet I've tried to end the argument several times and yet you still wish to continue arguing. That gives the impression you are younger than me..
2) No they were not. Josh's habbo homes was leaked if you mean that? :rolleyes:
3) I've quit apart from using this thread to laugh at you and I'll also be posting previews of my site just again to laugh at you knowing you'll never be able to make anything like it, ever.

If you've quit can you stop posting, the mere fact that you exist annoys me. And you're an idiot for saying he won't be able to do that ever. Have you not heard of learning? Picking up new things? Obviously not, because you'd see that it takes experience to build up those skills, which you must know a lot about cos your the weener whos been playing on habbo since the start of hxf.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members, thanks :).

Invent
09-05-2008, 08:05 PM
If you've quit can you stop posting, the mere fact that you exist annoys me. And you're an idiot for saying he won't be able to do that ever. Have you not heard of learning? Picking up new things? Obviously not, because you'd see that it takes experience to build up those skills, which you must know a lot about cos your the weener whos been playing on habbo since the start of hxf.*If he didn't act like an idiot, then yeah, I'd expect he would be able to learn. But showing his attitude, the idea of him learning something is out the question. Also, I haven't played Habbo in 1-2 years now.

1. Get off here and focus on your school work. - I got A*-B in my mocks, so I think I'm pretty safe.
2. Get a social life. - I have one, thanks. Not sure if you do, but thanks anyway.
3. Get rid of your attitude, it repulses me. - Right, I need to lose my attitude...priceless..
4. Come back when your ready to accept defeat. - Lol, *REMOVED*

*Note: This is me being sarcastic, obviously he can learn the skills, but the point of an argument is to insult each other.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter or insult another member, thanks :).

Excellent
09-05-2008, 08:08 PM
1. Get off here and focus on your school work. - I got A*-B in my mocks, so I think I'm pretty safe.
2. Get a social life. - I have one, thanks. Not sure if you do, but thanks anyway.
3. Get rid of your attitude, it repulses me. - Right, I need to lose my attitude...priceless..
4. Come back when your ready to accept defeat. - Lol, ***.Your mocks are as much use as a peice of turd on the floor. Your GCSE's are what counts but I'm sure you will be taking days off to trade a few HC sofa's for a throne won't you. It's only priceless because you know it's true. I'm pretty sure you don't as your trying to code a social network:rolleyes:. Now now child, no need to get angry.

Agnostic Bear
09-05-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm only human Mr.Invent. I'm going to suggest something to you here, I hope you take it and think about it because it's the truth.

1. Get off here and focus on your school work.
2. Get a social life.
3. Get rid of your attitude, it repulses me.
4. Come back when your ready to accept defeat.

Sir, I suggest you shut up before I start challenging you, that would be a losing battle from the moment I say go.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Sir, I suggest you shut up before I start challenging you, that would be a losing battle from the moment I say go.I knew it wouldn't be long until his under-study came along. Am I supposed to fear you? Sorry your nothing but a username to me:rolleyes:

Invent
09-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Your mocks are as much use as a peice of turd on the floor. Your GCSE's are what counts but I'm sure you will be taking days off to trade a few HC sofa's for a throne won't you. It's only priceless because you know it's true. I'm pretty sure you don't as your trying to code a social network. Now now child, no need to get angry.Really? MOCKS ARE USELESS? **** ME, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO UNIVERSITY TOMORROW.

My GCSEs begin a week on monday and seeing as I've been doing revision for a good month or two now, I think I'm safe to say I'm going to do well.

Also, lol at your pathetic post above.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Really? MOCKS ARE USELESS? **** ME, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO UNIVERSITY TOMORROW.

My GCSEs begin a week on monday and seeing as I've been doing revision for a good month or two now, I think I'm safe to say I'm going to do well.

Also, lol at your pathetic post above.Yes they are, glad you can come to your sences. You seem to have a stride in your step since your boyfriend came on! Kudos to you.

Agnostic Bear
09-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I knew it wouldn't be long until his under-study came along. Am I supposed to fear you? Sorry your nothing but a username to me:rolleyes:

Under-study? Do elaborate sir.

Invent
09-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Yes they are, glad you can come to your sences. You seem to have a stride in your step since your boyfriend came on! Kudos to you.

lol, boyfriend. You're definately younger than me, I know that now. Oh and if anything, I'm his stalker.

Excellent
09-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Under-study? Do elaborate sir.I thought you would have been civil and old enough to understand it, look it up on Google. Anyway ladies, I must be off, we will continue this tomorrow if the thread isn't locked. G'bye ;)

@Invent: Well seeing as your 15 I find that hard to believe that your older than me.

L?KE
09-05-2008, 08:15 PM
You can't make a judgement on what he's saying on here. People are different all the times. I know he is competent enough and I don't think you are in a position to make that judgement. And the idea of an argument isn't to insult eachother rofl. It's to argue your side of a case and try to prove the other wrong..

(y) ;)

Agnostic Bear
09-05-2008, 08:16 PM
I thought you would have been civil and old enough to understand it, look it up on Google. Anyway ladies, I must be off, we will continue this tomorrow if the thread isn't locked. G'bye ;)

Nonono, I do understand it chuckles, it is you who fails to see the sarcasm.

Use krystall panel instead.

And you say use the panel I coded?

L?KE
09-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Nonono, I do understand it chuckles, it is you who fails to see the sarcasm.

And you say use the panel I coded?

In all fairness that was posted before you joined the argument.

Agnostic Bear
09-05-2008, 08:21 PM
In all fairness that was posted before you joined the argument.

Indeed it was, he should still do his research about who to call an under-study when he recommends a panel that was coded something like 2 years ago.

L?KE
09-05-2008, 08:23 PM
True, but at the same time he never said that you were a bad coder, just an under-study.

Agnostic Bear
09-05-2008, 08:30 PM
True, but at the same time he never said that you were a bad coder, just an under-study.

Basically the same thing with what he said to Simon.

L?KE
09-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah but that doesn't make it the same.

And I think us arguing over that sentence is a bit silly.

Agnostic Bear
09-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah but that doesn't make it the same.

And I think us arguing over that sentence is a bit silly.

Dude, this is habbox forum, arguing over a letter out of place isn't silly here.

L?KE
09-05-2008, 08:52 PM
lol irl. Agreed.

Well I'm off too. I think that's the last of Simon's opposition for tonight.

Night all x

Jõnathan
09-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Threads like these make my day - some idiot trying to argue with someone who has actually done something and losing at every attempt.
Believe me, if you were arguing with Scott, Mr. Excellent, then you'd lose before he even posted.
too long; didn't read: YOU CAN'T WIN ARGUMENTS, EXCELLENT.

Beau
09-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Invent is right - this forum has gone to the dogs in the last six months, particularly the Web Development forums.

Normal thread:

OP: Hi, I'm working on x project
User 1: It'll fail, don't bother.
OP: No it won't, I'll make sure it doesn't.
User 1: It's still going to fail, don't waste your time.
User 2: Hey, shutup User 1. If OP wants to try with x, let him.
User 1: User 2, shutup. I've been here longer than you. I know when a project is going to fail.
User 2: You're just saying that because your project y completely got screwed up when your domain got hacked.
User 1: No, my domain didn't get hacked, my host just shut down and my work was lost. I don't get hacked, I'm not 12 years old.
User 2: No, you're 13.
User 1: "Age is no measure of maturity". Stop talking about my age, it doesn't matter how old I am.
User 3: User 1, you have like 300 posts, and you're thirteen. Get out of these forums, you know nothing.
User 1: User 3, you only have 600 posts, you can hardly talk.
OP: ... What happened to my thread?!

Seriously. I'm being a hypocrite now, because I'm going off topic as well, but can we honestly keep the Web Dev forums to discuss Web Dev? Stop making derogotory comments, stop making a thread go over 70 posts just because of a stupid argument.

Invent, don't leave because of someone who wants to post about 20 times in a thread just because of terminology. It'd be a total shame to lose a brilliant developer from these forums. Put him on your Ignore List, and move on.

Agnostic Bear
09-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Invent is right - this forum has gone to the dogs in the last six months, particularly the Web Development forums.

Normal thread:

OP: Hi, I'm working on x project
User 1: It'll fail, don't bother.
OP: No it won't, I'll make sure it doesn't.
User 1: It's still going to fail, don't waste your time.
User 2: Hey, shutup User 1. If OP wants to try with x, let him.
User 1: User 2, shutup. I've been here longer than you. I know when a project is going to fail.
User 2: You're just saying that because your project y completely got screwed up when your domain got hacked.
User 1: No, my domain didn't get hacked, my host just shut down and my work was lost. I don't get hacked, I'm not 12 years old.
User 2: No, you're 13.
User 1: "Age is no measure of maturity". Stop talking about my age, it doesn't matter how old I am.
User 3: User 1, you have like 300 posts, and you're thirteen. Get out of these forums, you know nothing.
User 1: User 3, you only have 600 posts, you can hardly talk.
OP: ... What happened to my thread?!

Seriously. I'm being a hypocrite now, because I'm going off topic as well, but can we honestly keep the Web Dev forums to discuss Web Dev? Stop making derogotory comments, stop making a thread go over 70 posts just because of a stupid argument.

Invent, don't leave because of someone who wants to post about 20 times in a thread just because of terminology. It'd be a total shame to lose a brilliant developer from these forums. Put him on your Ignore List, and move on.

It wont happen, the mods on this forum refuse to do anything drastic about it, it's all "aww i'll give him a warning here and maybe he'll behave" what we need is some good hard banning and not sissy warnings and stupid infractions.

le harry
10-05-2008, 08:09 AM
ibtl!!!

Xarea
10-05-2008, 08:12 AM
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!??!?!?? :(:(:(

somebody think of the children.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!