PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My Day At School :YAY:

reeana
09-05-2008, 11:47 PM
:P Got a bit bored..

So I created: "MY DAY AT SCHOOL!" Call it really bad if you want.. I guess on a few of them I didn't do 2 pixels high? And also.. Most of them aren't isometric.. I'm sorry. Oh yeah and my chair.. Sorry about that as well... And also.. sorry about the shading.. I didn't do much of it, I'm not that good at shading. Sorry again. So Rate and CC thanks. :) Even though I KNOW it's bad... Oh and I didn't know which category it should go under so I just put it on here..

It is a bit random.. IN ADVANCED.. I'm Sorry if my work offended you.

EDIT: Forgot to mention.. If you want me to focus on one thing or add stuff just let me know. :) Wooooo. Just had to say that.

Fehm
10-05-2008, 08:29 AM
groovy!

reeana
11-05-2008, 10:12 PM
groovy!

Thanks. :> lol.

AndrewByrne
05-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Sorry, 2 words dislike it.

Edited by Hayd93(Forum Super Moderator): Please try to post constructively.

Kyle
05-06-2008, 12:30 PM
:P Got a bit bored..

So I created: "MY DAY AT SCHOOL!" Call it really bad if you want.. I guess on a few of them I didn't do 2 pixels high? And also.. Most of them aren't isometric.. I'm sorry. Oh yeah and my chair.. Sorry about that as well... And also.. sorry about the shading.. I didn't do much of it, I'm not that good at shading. Sorry again. So Rate and CC thanks. :) Even though I KNOW it's bad... Oh and I didn't know which category it should go under so I just put it on here..

It is a bit random.. IN ADVANCED.. I'm Sorry if my work offended you.

EDIT: Forgot to mention.. If you want me to focus on one thing or add stuff just let me know. :) Wooooo. Just had to say that.
1. This is not habbo furniture, therefore it shouldn't be in this section
2. If you think it's rubbish and you're so sorry, why not just... erm... not post it?
3. I dislike it so much, the way you've set it out, the way you've just listed what you did instead of making it seem more exciting, etc.

I'll give you some advice.

Keep every part in the same image, instead of taking up my whole screen with just one small image with a blank space about 50ft long all around it. Structure your writing more, make it more exciting, explain what you did in your 4 lessons, what other people did. Make the images better by making them actual habbo alterations, not just things my little sister could draw in about 5 seconds.

I realise this isn't about the story, but it should atleast be a small bit interesting, as should the images.

Hope you read what I had to say and improve your work.;)

Kallot
06-06-2008, 09:09 PM
1. Everything habbo-related should be isometrical.
2. Make the chair less flat.
3. Its not really an alteration, its mostly C+P.

The only think i liked was the sofa recolour, sorry. 2/10

Finkelstien
06-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Could do with a lot more work, I think you would agree but you put effort in and thats all that matters.

Great job :).

Con
06-06-2008, 09:44 PM
tbh

I dont like it,

1. there is too much white space
2. It is just a simple C+P putogether or w.e
3. Alot of work can be put into this
4. You shouldn't have posted it if you don't like it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!