PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Warning - Final Mission

Cypher-
10-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Which did you choose? Revenge or Strike A Deal? I thought it was better with the deal as it gets you another achievement easily for the half a million mark although romans taxis are gone for you?

Wootzeh
10-05-2008, 10:52 AM
revenge ;D the ***** burnt down my cousins taxi place and apartment !!

Roboevil
10-05-2008, 10:56 AM
I killed him. I usually kill them all when faced with a choice.

Cypher-
10-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Same but I thought stuff it, more money to fart about with now the missions are done.

Agent 47
10-05-2008, 11:55 AM
You get the same money anyway, it doesn't matter what you choose.

Neil
10-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Yea getting revenge is better because then Roman doesn't die, Kate does but if you work with him she'll leave you and you get $250k no matter what you choose so revenge is better

Agent 47
10-05-2008, 12:30 PM
I think my GTA's glitched tbh :P

Cause Kate's dead, but I keep getting phone calls from her asking if I want to go out. I don't have her on my phone so it's just 'Unknown Caller' haha.

Neil
10-05-2008, 12:47 PM
I think my GTA's glitched tbh :P

Cause Kate's dead, but I keep getting phone calls from her asking if I want to go out. I don't have her on my phone so it's just 'Unknown Caller' haha.

Apparently everyone is getting that, it hasn't happened to me yet but it might be DLC and she turns out to be alive or something..
I have a good idea that some DLC will be based on that guy that you "stole" stuff from because the last time you see him is when you're trading the girl you kidnap for the "diamonds" and he comes intrupts then leaves in his car, then you never see him again

Ashley 12344
10-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I was wondering what happened with him.

I chose the wrong option, as someone on here said Kate will die. I wasn't aware the alternative was Roman dying.

ThyGoat
10-05-2008, 04:28 PM
I chose the money because I was misread one of Neils posts so I thought he said 'I chose revenge, Roman died' however it was something like 'I chose revenge, Kate died. I heard if you chose the money Roman dies' and Romans name was underneath Kates so I must have just seen 'Roman' and thought 'Oh he dies either way may aswell take the money'. Wish I chose revenge. :D

Fez
10-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Apparently everyone is getting that, it hasn't happened to me yet but it might be DLC and she turns out to be alive or something..
I have a good idea that some DLC will be based on that guy that you "stole" stuff from because the last time you see him is when you're trading the girl you kidnap for the "diamonds" and he comes intrupts then leaves in his car, then you never see him again
Yeah, I was thinking "WHERES THAT DOOD?" at the end.

Robzor
10-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Kate does, but if you work with him she'll leave you

i chose greed , and kate didnt leave me.

Neil
10-05-2008, 05:45 PM

She has left, it always happens, both sides give money and both you lose Kate, you also lose Roman choosing greed, you don't lose him when you choose revenge, which is why revenge is the best option xD

Armal
10-05-2008, 05:51 PM

Probably cause you haven't done the wedding yet.

Cypher-
12-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Yea getting revenge is better because then Roman doesn't die, Kate does but if you work with him she'll leave you and you get $250k no matter what you choose so revenge is better

Ive played both now as my mate couldnt get past the final level and asked me to do it (hes in it for achievements only) but I prefered the deal as it was more fun to do the final mission!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!