PDA

View Full Version : Can't we have our GTA sub-forum now?

ThyGoat
10-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Over a week since release, almost TWO weeks and were STILL getting loads of GTA threads. Most people said they would stop after 2-3 days and umm... well they haven't. :rolleyes:

Thread closed by Professor-Alex (Forum Super Moderator): Closed to prevent further flaming and arguments.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Thread reopened, so long as debate remains mature and the flaming is kept to a minimum the discussion can continue as it seems to be constructive. However, certain people would do better to leave the thread as they don't seem to be able to post without it getting edited ;)

today
10-05-2008, 04:22 PM
they are actually annoying me now.

forum please.

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 04:24 PM
I have to agree here. There is lots of threads been made within two weeks. When the fad dies down (if it does) just cut the forum.

mangle
10-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Yeah that would be nice, the forum is fully clogged with them.

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 04:30 PM
I don't think there needs to be one... It's the most activity and probably the only activity that forum has had and will have for a while. But that's just me :P

today
10-05-2008, 04:35 PM
its annoying.

Specially when its all GTA and if you say u hate GTA you get attacked =/

Immenseman
10-05-2008, 04:45 PM
We can't have a sub-forum for every popular game.. If you don't like GTA then quite simply ignore the threads.

Zexe
10-05-2008, 04:47 PM
its annoying.

Specially when its all GTA and if you say u hate GTA you get attacked =/

WHUT DID U JUST SAY 'BOUT GTA? *****

But yeah i agree with this.

ThyGoat
10-05-2008, 04:48 PM
We can't have a sub-forum for every popular game.. If you don't like GTA then quite simply ignore the threads.
Why can't we have our sub-forum? You could make it for all the GTA games... it would stop people coming in and saying 'GTA SUXS' and it would mean they don't need to look at the GTA threads and we don't need to search for the GTA threads we want.

kk.
10-05-2008, 04:51 PM
maybe because all it does is make another sub forum that is not needed. Just post in the Sony or Microsoft sub forums because it doesnt remove them from the new posts and at least it gives some activity to the console forum.
If anything, you should merge them all together and just have a discussion thread. :\

Galaxay
10-05-2008, 04:51 PM
There shouldnt be a thread for it, as after a few months it'll die down and hardly any threads.

Immenseman
10-05-2008, 04:54 PM
The thing is though there is only so much hype about it at the moment because it has just been releaed and it's one of the most popular console games. There is no reason why the threads/posts about the game can't go into console gaming where they fit perfectly.

ThyGoat
10-05-2008, 05:04 PM
A discussion thread is STUPID idea, you can go through a thread with alot of pages looking for one little thing, I ain't.

And why didn't this quote kk.?

today
10-05-2008, 05:04 PM
ITs hard too when they spam the forum with

"GTA ONE QUESTION"
"GTA STUCK HELP
"GTA CHEATS"
"GTA ARGHH TIMES"

ect.

e5
10-05-2008, 05:05 PM
I wouldn't mind having one now :(

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 05:16 PM
they wont give it to us because they dont need it

they dont care about us
or
what we want

but w.e

jesus
10-05-2008, 05:17 PM
ITs hard too when they spam the forum with

"GTA ONE QUESTION"
"GTA STUCK HELP
"GTA CHEATS"
"GTA ARGHH TIMES"

ect.They'll still show up on 'New Posts' anyway. :S

today
10-05-2008, 05:19 PM
They'll still show up on 'New Posts' anyway. :S
i dont view new posts. :rolleyes:

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 05:24 PM
i dont view new posts. :rolleyes:Then stop complaining you little girl.

Immenseman
10-05-2008, 05:27 PM

they dont care about us
or
what we want

but w.e

Or because there just doesn't really need to be one...

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Jake baby
do you play GTA IV?

Immenseman
10-05-2008, 05:31 PM
I have played it, yes.

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 05:31 PM

they dont care about us
or
what we want

but w.e
Actually for a change I disagree, there really is no need for it. If you want to find something, you use the search feature. If you don't want threads in that forum that are about GTA well what would be in there? There's hardly anything in that forum anyway and it's kinda obvious when there is something non-GTA related because it would be titled accordingly...

Mario
10-05-2008, 05:32 PM
make a forum and make it so threads in there dont show up in new posts.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 05:32 PM
do you own it?
play online?
on a regular basis?
got 100%?

Immenseman
10-05-2008, 05:35 PM
I don't see how that's relevant Aaron. I'm sure you're going to come with the arguement because I don't own it I have no need for a forum so I don't want one. The real genuine reason is there is no need. The forum 'console gaming' is named quite appropriately seeing as it's for console gaming related things :P. What's GTAIV?! A console game. :)

today
10-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Then stop complaining you little girl.
When i view the games forum, console. i see GTA threads in all the sub forums which really do annoy me. :rolleyes:

jesus
10-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Then stop complaining you little girl.Took the words from my mouth!

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 05:46 PM
the only reason is spam
its just clogging it
theres 1000 of games for all platforms all we want is a subforum name GTA IV

kk.
10-05-2008, 05:49 PM
make a forum and make it so threads in there dont show up in new posts.
i have chanegd my mind, i agree with this idea :)

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 05:51 PM
I demand a forum wide poll

:)

Nain
10-05-2008, 05:51 PM
It doesnt need a sub forum! God, the games forum - the GTA threads are all thats in there, EXACTLY! That means that the forum wont die out.

Just think that the games forum IS the GTA IV Forum.
Thank you :)..

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 06:03 PM
When i view the games forum, console. i see GTA threads in all the sub forums which really do annoy me. :rolleyes:I agree thats not on, all gta threads should be in the microsoft forum only or the exception for non related 360 problems with the game on the parent. GIVE US A SUB-FORUM, please.

kk.
10-05-2008, 06:05 PM
I agree thats not on, all gta threads should be in the microsoft forum only or the exception for non related 360 problems with the game on the parent. GIVE US A SUB-FORUM, please.
erm, have you heard of Playstation 3? yeh its on that too lol

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Give Us A Subforum Thats What We Want

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i rest my case
we all want it and those who dont
just ignore it

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 06:08 PM
erm, have you heard of Playstation 3? yeh its on that too lolOkay wise man of the north. Ps3 too.

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Has it not sunk in that they're the only threads in that forum? It's like making a Eastenders forum and having a sub-forum on Ian Beale... Pointless...

today
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Has it not sunk in that they're the only threads in that forum? It's like making a Eastenders forum and having a sub-forum on Ian Beale... Pointless...
So why is there a WoW forum when its a online game?

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 06:13 PM
So why is there a WoW forum when its a online game?
Beats me, as with most things Habbox, they're unexplainable :P

today
10-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Beats me, as with most things Habbox, they're unexplainable :P
Aha, i got you there =]

Discharge Man
10-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Took the words from my mouth!
In which case you should be infracted for being abusive and insulting another member.

Hypocrite.

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 06:26 PM
I guess the only reasonable answer is that World of Warcraft is a world of infinite creation and beings, and there are lots to talk about rather than questions or posting spoilers. GTA threads are all about it arriving, or questions or spoilers, which most have been answered with who you should kill or not, which will wear thin. Plus, as far as I am aware World of Warcraft lasts longer? As in, there isn't a set story line so any story is created by the user, while with GTA a story is set on guidelines and alternative stories.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 06:26 PM
and im +repping you for ur awesome name and the fact you just outwitted jesus

(on topic)
FORUM-WIDE-POLL!!!!!!!!

Discharge Man
10-05-2008, 06:27 PM
and im +repping you for ur awesome name and the fact you just outwitted jesus

(on topic)
FORUM-WIDE-POLL!!!!!!!!
It doesn't take much to outwit a numpty.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 06:30 PM
i would plus rep you again
but ill ad you to my owe rep to list
and il give you a

uh huh No u didant!

today
10-05-2008, 06:32 PM
In which case you should be infracted for being abusive and insulting another member.

Hypocrite.
True true, but he gets away with it. :rolleyes:

ThyGoat
10-05-2008, 06:38 PM
It doesnt need a sub forum! God, the games forum - the GTA threads are all thats in there, EXACTLY! That means that the forum wont die out.

Just think that the games forum IS the GTA IV Forum.
Thank you :)..
No... you don't own GTA, you've never posted in the console section so umm... this doesn't effect you!

It's like making a Club Tropica forum when it isn't even open... oh wait a minute...

I guess the only reasonable answer is that World of Warcraft is a world of infinite creation and beings, and there are lots to talk about rather than questions or posting spoilers. GTA threads are all about it arriving, or questions or spoilers, which most have been answered with who you should kill or not, which will wear thin. Plus, as far as I am aware World of Warcraft lasts longer? As in, there isn't a set story line so any story is created by the user, while with GTA a story is set on guidelines and alternative stories.
I guess the only reasonable answer is look at Club Tropica.

Just give us the forum and we will never post in the feedback section again*.

*Until we get bored and want something else.

Galaxay
10-05-2008, 06:53 PM
-=-=-Me-=-Me-=-=- or whatever, how the hell are you staff?

Why do habbox hire 10 years olds who know next to nothing, dont be so stupid and immature. Grow the hell up kid.

GTA4 is a game that within a few weeks/months will hardly be posted about, WoW is a massive game, which will last for years to come which will be posted in regularly.

Just give us the forum and we will never post in the feedback section again*.

*Until we get bored and want something else.What a stupid post, because you post in Hx Feedback doesnt mean you're going to get it, majority of the time nothing gets done about it. Hey, look i want elkaa fired, he's still staff.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 06:59 PM
13 actually
and it seems i know a lot more than you
:)

Galaxay
10-05-2008, 07:03 PM
LMAO, you made me lol, shame i already -repped you i can't plus for making me laugh, histerical may i add.

I know what age you are. The way you act its hardly like your 13 years old, try 8-10

we both know that you know nothing. :)

Discharge Man
10-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Ladies, quiet.

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I guess the only reasonable answer is look at Club Tropica.
That's one dumb forum indeed, but they don't need another one which would just clutter up the console games forum with a sub-forum which won't look good (considering the other sub-forums are console companies). There isn't any need for it, the forum isn't even cluttered because the oldest thread on page one is 2 days old and is pretty much dead and buried. If the forum was literally over-run, with page 1 of that forum littered with new GTA iV threads, then it would warrant a sub-forum, but it doesn't.

Discharge Man
10-05-2008, 07:18 PM
That's one dumb forum indeed, but they don't need another one which would just clutter up the console games forum with a sub-forum which won't look good (considering the other sub-forums are console companies). There isn't any need for it, the forum isn't even cluttered because the oldest thread on page one is 2 days old and is pretty much dead and buried. If the forum was literally over-run, with page 1 of that forum littered with new GTA iV threads, then it would warrant a sub-forum, but it doesn't.

It nearly does, actually.

Counter-strike has it's own forum and has like 1 post a year so, it wouldn't be such a bad idea now would it?

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 07:21 PM
It nearly does, actually.

Counter-strike has it's own forum and has like 1 post a year so, it wouldn't be such a bad idea now would it?
Again, that's a game and a pointless sub-forum, why make another one? :P Using the "this forum exists so why can't this" line doesn't work... Because the same will happen with GTA and Counter Strike. The hype is what keeps it alive, then afterwards it dies.

Also, nearly is the keyword. It's close to having one, but isn't".

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 07:25 PM
change counter stricke for GTA IV

of topic 1000th post
WOOP!

You
10-05-2008, 07:29 PM
No need for a GTA sub-forum !

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
I really do think management have the last word on the forum and if they don't like the subject it doesn't get put on. Look at bigbrother and counterstrike, no need for them forums, they hardly get used. There is quite clearlly a MASSIVE demand for a GTA sub-forum, look in the microsoft thread, any threads that people post that are non-gta get no replies so it would be logical to have a sub forum in microsoft would it not? Maybe just until it dies down if it does.

Just consider it:rolleyes:

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Then you'll get no-one visiting the Microsoft forum with that logic :P

EDIT: The Microsoft forum hasn't got aload of GTA IV threads :S

Baby
10-05-2008, 08:32 PM
If there was a sub forum for every good game, habbox might aswell be called Gamebox :rolleyes:

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM
If there was a sub forum for every good game, habbox might aswell be called Gamebox :rolleyes:Very observant of you but sadly not.

Camy
10-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Tbh I don't think we need a sub-forum, sure all these separate threads people are making can get really annoying, but in a few weeks they'll have stopped.
I also think that the stupid sub-forums like club-tropica, counterstrike etc, all the ones that don't get used much, should be removed aswell.

Baby
10-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Tbh I don't think we need a sub-forum, sure all these separate threads people are making can get really annoying, but in a few weeks they'll have stopped.
I also think that the stupid sub-forums like club-tropica, counterstrike etc, all the ones that don't get used much, should be removed aswell.

Completely agree lulz.

DaveTaylor
10-05-2008, 09:17 PM
They wont get removed as they are always going to be a popular game, GTA4 is a one hit wonder as everyone plays it for the first time with CS and CT there are always going to be something to post not like with GTA

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 09:20 PM
They wont get removed as they are always going to be a popular game, GTA4 is a one hit wonder as everyone plays it for the first time with CS and CT there are always going to be something to post not like with GTA
Counter Strike isn't that popular anymore... The last posts in that forum were in April! It may aswell be removed and threads on Counter Strike created in the main forum. As for ClubTropica, that isn't even open yet, and it may not even become popular enough for a sub-forum but until then it may aswell have anything on it posted in the Online Games forum, and any information from Trader (or whatever his name is) can be posted in a stickied thread if they're worried about losing them "/

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 09:37 PM
At the end of the day people will still want to discuss GTA because Rockstar will be working on a new game still. GTA is by far not a fad, how many copies have been sold in the good few weeks it's been out? Millions.

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 09:41 PM
At the end of the day people will still want to discuss GTA because Rockstar will be working on a new game still. GTA is by far not a fad, how many copies have been sold in the good few weeks it's been out? Millions.
How many people played POGS or Pokemon? Billions, and that was a fad :P

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 09:43 PM
How many people played POGS or Pokemon? Billions, and that was a fad :PA fad that lasted a few years:rolleyes:

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Which is what GTA is like, it's a fad for a few months to a year *because unlike POGS or Pokemon, there's a limit, a 100%) and there you have it. And discussions on GTA will only last a few months because people will get bored talking of it, besides, that's not the case. The number of threads created in the Console Games forum is not huge, and that outweighs whether it is a fad or not.

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Which is what GTA is like, it's a fad for a few months to a year *because unlike POGS or Pokemon, there's a limit, a 100%) and there you have it. And discussions on GTA will only last a few months because people will get bored talking of it, besides, that's not the case. The number of threads created in the Console Games forum is not huge, and that outweighs whether it is a fad or not.Be it on managements head that any non-gta thread that gets posted in the microsoft forum gets overlooked by gta threads. All I have to say on the matter, consider it.

GommeInc
10-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Be it on managements head that any non-gta thread that gets posted in the microsoft forum gets overlooked by gta threads. All I have to say on the matter, consider it.
Where does this fact come from?!

- just my luck

- Oooopps.

- First GoW2 gameplay trailer.

- as some of u know my xbox got rrod

- Bioshock - The movie!

- Getting a 360

- xbox 360 3 red lights

- Cod 4 Acheiment help

Those are the threads above the latest GTA IV thread in the microsoft forum :S

Heck, there are more non-GTA IV threads in there than GTA IV threads!

Kardan
10-05-2008, 09:53 PM
If GTAIV deserves a subforum, where's the Sonic, Mario, Final Fantasy and Zelda forums?

Excellent1
10-05-2008, 09:59 PM
If GTAIV deserves a subforum, where's the Sonic, Mario, Final Fantasy and Zelda forums?Well for one them games are a fad but people play them when they are bored. A new ff is coming out in december I think, maybe that will deserve a sub-forum.

Galaxay
10-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Games dont deserve their own subforum thats just completely idiotic making a sub forum because people play a game :rolleyes:

ThyGoat
10-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Games dont deserve their own subforum thats just completely idiotic making a sub forum because people play a game :rolleyes:
Remove Habbo then pls.

Galaxay
10-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Habbo isnt a game, its a chat room ;)

Also "game" as in console/pc games, not internet ones (wow, rs, habbo, ct, etc)

Silly games such as GTA, GT, etc dont need sections of their own >_>

Recursion
11-05-2008, 05:45 AM
We won't get it, the senior management like their power *Removed* dont care about their users. :)

Why is there a Flight Simulator forum? That is less popular than GTA IV and has been around since about 1990, and yet we still get daily posts in it. Why the hell wouldn't you put a GTA forum in? Its because the managament are *****.

Oh and the Counter-Strike forum gets about 1 post per month if that?

Edited by Professor-Alex (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members.

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Habbo isnt a game.

Also "game" as in console/pc games, not internet ones (wow, rs, habbo, ct, etc)

The quickest contradiction in the world maybe?

ThyGoat
11-05-2008, 08:19 AM
The quickest contradiction in the world maybe?
He wont accept it's a game.

And yeah, why does flight simulator need one? I mean GTA doesn't need to be named 'GTA IV' it came be named 'Grand Theft Auto Games' so all the games can be discussed or something. :rolleyes:

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
11-05-2008, 08:33 AM
well people arent gonna get one
ever
just stupid managment are lazy there not gonna ever bother

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 08:36 AM
ever
Haha, you're going to get fired for making that comment.

JackBuddy
11-05-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm sure in a couple of months time you will all get bored of it anyway.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
11-05-2008, 09:06 AM
im not
they are
and we dont really need it

i say at least the section is getting some activity

Galaxay
11-05-2008, 09:41 AM
ever

What an idiotic thing to say about your managers. You should be fired, idiot and offensive/rude to your manager. You're not exactly an "asset" to Hx anyways.

I still stand by my arguement, GTA is a silly game 2 months after its release it'll be dead as most people can complete it in the first week.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
11-05-2008, 10:01 AM
read my above post
i changed my mind
there really is no reason
oh well
(sorry habbox staff)

Excellent1
11-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Okay shutup about him getting fired, this isn't anything to do with gta. Counterstrike has it's own sub-forum, so does bb, so does flightsimulator. They are ALL fads. Gta has more posts than they will all get in a year. Management should stop deciding whats best for them and decide whats best for their "users".

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Okay shutup about him getting fired, this isn't anything to do with gta. Counterstrike has it's own sub-forum, so does bb, so does flightsimulator. They are ALL fads. Gta has more posts than they will all get in a year. Management should stop deciding whats best for them and decide whats best for their "users".
"Guinea pigs"

Excellent1
11-05-2008, 01:37 PM
"Guinea pigs""Horse manure".

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly ;).

Galaxay
11-05-2008, 01:46 PM
In 2 weeks GTA will die down, pointless having a subforum

From what i can see your out numbered by "Normal users" not just management, so clearly shows the majority of users (in this thread) wish not to have one as its a waste, so it shal'nt happen. :)

Alexicles.
11-05-2008, 01:48 PM
I agree, soon people will be bored of it and the forums will be deserted.

:P

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 01:52 PM

From what i can see your out numbered by "Normal users" not just management, so clearly shows the majority of users (in this thread) wish not to have one as its a waste, so it shal'nt happen. :)
You don't want it because you don't play the game.

Same as majority.

GommeInc
11-05-2008, 02:06 PM
... Habbo isn't a game in the same sense as GTA IV... It's a MMRPG or whatever it is, where you take on a role as a character and there's no limit to what you can do and it's a form of chat too, while GTA IV is a limited game (it has a percentage which kinda gives it away) and most important, you can't chat through it.

Also Flight Sim has been out for ages, correct, but it was quite popular (unless it still is?) and with GTA IV, there isn't exactly a whole lot of threads to warrant a forum, and I keep saying this but it goes straight through people... The Microsoft Forum isn't filled with GTA IV threads, the Sony Forum isn't filled with GTA IV threads and the Console Games for isn't filled with hundreds of new GTA IV threads that's impossible to read each one, plus it's the most activity that forum has had in a while, and it's the right console for GTA chat :rolleyes:

Excellent1
11-05-2008, 02:13 PM

From what i can see your out numbered by "Normal users" not just management, so clearly shows the majority of users (in this thread) wish not to have one as its a waste, so it shal'nt happen. :)*Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards others.

GommeInc
11-05-2008, 02:15 PM
*Removed*
Why make personal criticisms of someone when you are losing an argument? It's not needed, and it clearly isn't. There is no demand from the actual forum for one, there aren't alot of threads to warrant the creation of a sub-forum, and where would it go? No where, because it would look strange against the console company sub-forums...

samsaBEAR
11-05-2008, 02:20 PM
im bored of GTA 4 and i havent even played it yet.

Excellent1
11-05-2008, 02:32 PM
im bored of GTA 4 and i havent even played it yet.Then shutup and stop being a pointless poster.

samsaBEAR
11-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Then shutup and stop being a pointless poster.
it's not being pointless, people were saying in the thread that people will get bored of gta. im saying that i am already bored, so that post wasnt pointless

Boonzeet
11-05-2008, 03:04 PM

they dont care about us
or
what we want

but w.e

Exactly... But I mean I love GTA IV. It's a brilliant game. But what happens once everyones finished it? In about 2-3 Months, not 2-3 Days the entire fad will fade away. Instead of users making several threads about GTA Help, why not make a GTA Help&Cheats Thread?

Or rather, make a forum for Help and Cheats under Console Gaming.

samsaBEAR
11-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Then shutup and stop being a pointless poster.
thanks for my grey rep point :)

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 03:18 PM
... Habbo isn't a game in the same sense as GTA IV... It's a MMRPG or whatever it is, where you take on a role as a character and there's no limit to what you can do and it's a form of chat too, while GTA IV is a limited game (it has a percentage which kinda gives it away) and most important, you can't chat through it.
I'd like to correct you on all the points you raised there.

Habbo is an MMOCC in the same way that GTA IV can be used. Yes, there is a percentage to GTA IV although the multiplayer is the main feature after and that can never be completed - hence endless. Yes, you can chat through it.

GommeInc
11-05-2008, 03:18 PM
The thread idea is good, but the GTA IV Help and Cheats forum is pointless, when there is just so little threads to post in there. It's a shame people don't stick to threads...

I'd like to correct you on all the points you raised there.

Habbo is an MMOCC in the same way that GTA IV can be used. Yes, there is a percentage to GTA IV although the multiplayer is the main feature and that can never be completed - hence endless. Yes, you can chat through it.
GTA IV isn't just about multiplayer you do realise? So no your points are not valid, especially if you think there should be a forum just for the fact it has multiplayer, which is what you appear to be suggesting... GTA IV isn't primarily an MMOCC, and there is more to talk about with Habbo than there is GTA IVs multiplayer capabilities, e.g. furniture, Habbo names, trading, room design, competions, events, Habbo Staff, Habbo workers. The list is far bigger than that of GTA IV, which is meeting points, weapons and who you want to kill using their PSN names or Xbox names... If people want to meet up to shoot each other, then post it in a thread specifically for it, because having a forum just so you can ask for a meet-up game on GTA IV would be more of a spam forum than the spam forum itself ;)

Plus you didn't correct my point about you can use Habbo as a chat room, or chat meet up which I don't beleive you can do with GTA IV, toher than through a bluetooth ear-piece on PS3 if that's capable.

Discharge Man
11-05-2008, 03:30 PM
The thread idea is good, but the GTA IV Help and Cheats forum is pointless, when there is just so little threads to post in there. It's a shame people don't stick to threads...

GTA IV isn't just about multiplayer you do realise? So no your points are not valid, especially if you think there should be a forum just for the fact it has multiplayer, which is what you appear to be suggesting... GTA IV isn't primarily an MMOCC, and there is more to talk about with Habbo than there is GTA IVs multiplayer capabilities, e.g. furniture, Habbo names, trading, room design, competions, events, Habbo Staff, Habbo workers. The list is far bigger than that of GTA IV, which is meeting points, weapons and who you want to kill using their PSN names or Xbox names... If people want to meet up to shoot each other, then post it in a thread specifically for it, because having a forum just so you can ask for a meet-up game on GTA IV would be more of a spam forum than the spam forum itself ;)

Plus you didn't correct my point about you can use Habbo as a chat room, or chat meet up which I don't beleive you can do with GTA IV, toher than through a bluetooth ear-piece on PS3 if that's capable.

Racing, dogfights, shoot out, gta race, exporting, taxiing, mafia work, deathmatch amongst any others you wish to create, much like Habbo.

Yes, you can chat and meet up on GTA IV, you just haven't played it, quite obviously.

GommeInc
11-05-2008, 03:37 PM
I know you can meet up on GTA IV :rolleyes: I just haven't got round to it and again I prove my point, that isn't the primary function of GTA IV, multiplayer is advertised as the latter, while the main game is advertised as the former...

Plus I could list more to Habbo and it'll still have more features than GTA IV, but that's not proving the point why there is no reason for a GTA IV forum, because there is no demand in the console forum, only demand by members. Demand as in, the forum cannot cope. The forum isn't filled with threads, neither are the Sony or Microsoft forums. So no, there isn't a valid reason for a forum when the console forum is where you post multi-platform games, this is just one of the most sort after games that spreads across Microsoft and Sony.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!