PDA

View Full Version : Haze Demo

Neil
10-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Why does it stink so much? o.O

This looked like an awesome game, it was going to be something different but once again another FPS that tried to be different and failed, the graphics are absolutly terrible aswell, I'm not one to go for graphics but what the hell!? The PS3 can do a bit better than that, it's not like they were trying to make them look bad they just are bad :S

The shooting is quite good, the envrionment is a bit too closed aswell, too many plants and stuff >.<

Has anyone else played or even got any enjoyment out of this? o.O

Niko Bellic
10-05-2008, 09:10 PM
It's only a demo, obviously it's not gonna be as good as the full game.

Apparently Haze is good when you go on the rebel side.

Neil
10-05-2008, 09:12 PM
It's only a demo, obviously it's not gonna be as good as the full game.

Apparently Haze is good when you go on the rebel side.

A demo helps draw people in, if they release the demo as poor of quality as they did then either they don't want people to buy the game or the game is gonna be as bad as the demo shows, I highly doubt it's the first option

Fez
10-05-2008, 09:22 PM
I hated it, I thought it was a bit wrong when I saw the first gameplay video.

Jordan3606
11-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Apparently it's an old build, like the version of it they had been showing at Play.com Live

I found it okay tbh, the controls let it down imo, but I changed them so they were similar to the COD4 ones, and I enjoyed the demo a lot more, perhaps I just play too much of COD4 lol. I think the environment could be a bit more interactive (like on uncharted, where when you walk through some grass, it sways etc.) and I found the graphics quite dark in some areas and I couldn't see where I was going :p

It was alright I guess but could do with some improving. I liked the guns though xD

Josh-H
11-05-2008, 06:55 PM
I thought it was ok, nothing special though.

lew!
11-05-2008, 07:00 PM
its from the makers of timesplitters..
they should of just made another timesplitters, it has better gameplay.

Hiro
11-05-2008, 07:15 PM
i want haze to come to xbox :K
i want ittttttt.
damn youuu ubisoft.

Neil
11-05-2008, 07:18 PM
its from the makers of timesplitters..
they should of just made another timesplitters, it has better gameplay.

They're making a new timesplitters, should be good, I expect it to come to 360 xD

Fez
11-05-2008, 07:20 PM
They're making a new timesplitters, should be good, I expect it to come to 360 xD

I think they said somewere it's PS3 / 360

Neil
11-05-2008, 07:26 PM
I think they said somewere it's PS3 / 360

TS2 and I think TS3 were on the gamecube so it better lol

Josh-H
12-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Tried it on co-op last night... dissapointing..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!