PDA

View Full Version : HTC Touch Diamond Phone - Iphones new rival!

---MAD---
11-05-2008, 05:52 PM
I must say I am very impressed with this phone so far and it looks amazing.

It features a touch screen just like the iphone, uses Windows 6.1 professional edition, 3.2 mega pixel camera, 4gb internal energy, wifi support and blue tooth 2.0 plus a lot more I haven't mentioned!

Check it out here
http://www.news.com/2300-1039_3-6239059-1.html?tag=ne.gall.pg

Post your thoughts ;).

I myself have never been impressed with touch phones and don't like the iphone one bit but this just looks brilliant!

Mario
11-05-2008, 05:55 PM
it looks like they've tried to cram too much into one screen by that picture, personally i dont like it.

Recursion
11-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Wait for the Nokia Tube :P

Hitman
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Looks good, nice sleek design and some good features. The back of it is interesting.

Flisker
11-05-2008, 08:53 PM
looks horrible its like a Viewty + Windows slammed together...

Paulio
11-05-2008, 08:54 PM
It looks like a hand held computer.

I'd love to have one :P

Supersam
11-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Whats next? A phone that flies you to the moon an converts atmospheric gas so you can breathe?

Why cant people just make nice looking phones that call and text?

Niko Bellic
12-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Whats next? A phone that flies you to the moon an converts atmospheric gas so you can breathe?

I'd rather have a phone with lots of features rather than a phone with 2 features.

---MAD---
13-05-2008, 06:22 AM

That's like saying why isn't the internet used for e-mailing and nothing else. Internet was set up just for email but then expanded just like mobile phones have. As technology improves, features offered increase. Consoles now allow you to download and watch movies without even moving - consoles used to be for gaming and nothing else.

The mobile phone will slowly turn into a hand held mini computer. As internet speeds on mobile phones speed up, and more phones have wifi in them, you will see people will start to check their emails on them more often, read the latest news etc.

lew!
13-05-2008, 06:33 AM
samsung make their phones wayyyyyyyyyyy to touch sensitive

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!