PDA

View Full Version : Banjo Threeie

MrPinkPanther
12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
This hasn't been posted so I thought I would. I'm personally not liking it, what happened to the Banjo I know and love, I was going to buy a 360 just for it but now Im not so sure.
http://www.rarewitchproject.com/?id=1641
http://www.rarewitchproject.com/?id=1642

Neil
12-05-2008, 05:10 PM
That looks really good too me :S I will definitly be getting it xD

Alan_Carr
12-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Could someone kindly explain what it is? :)

Neil
12-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Could someone kindly explain what it is? :)

It's the sequel to Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie (sp?) on the N64

MrPinkPanther
12-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Yeh its like Super Mario but better or was. It seems its lost its old happy feel?. I dont like what Ive seen so far, I just hope it gets better. By the sound of it transformations have been ditched for vehicles, yuck!

Niko Bellic
12-05-2008, 06:04 PM
The links don't even work.

Neil
12-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeh its like Super Mario but better or was. It seems its lost its old happy feel?. I dont like what Ive seen so far, I just hope it gets better. By the sound of it transformations have been ditched for vehicles, yuck!

They've only released 2 screenshots, too early to really have any details on the game, I've not heard of anything about the game, the only news I've seen is those 2 screenshots

The links don't even work.

They work for me o.O

Axel
12-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Links don't work for me either.

I used to love Banjo Kazooie when I played it over my friends when I was like 6, I might try to get an emulator to play it again.

Btw cool song in your sig Neil.

MrPinkPanther
12-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Theres about 16 Screenshots on Rarewitch project. Im not judging it fully yet but what Ive seen so far doesn't look like the old Banjo, its too realistic, its not the old cartoony style that I love. It looks like Banjo has collided with Conkers Bad fur day, both great games but they shouldn't be mixed in my opinion.

Neil
12-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Theres about 16 Screenshots on Rarewitch project. Im not judging it fully yet but what Ive seen so far doesn't look like the old Banjo, its too realistic, its not the old cartoony style that I love. It looks like Banjo has collided with Conkers Bad fur day, both great games but they shouldn't be mixed in my opinion.

Graphics are the lowest thing in my opinion, I don't care how the game looks as long as it's playable and fun, Banjo could have GTA4s graphics and I'd be fine as long as the game was fun to play, I'm just looking forward to being able to play it xD

MrPinkPanther
12-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Yeh I agree but its not just the graphics its the whole set up of it, it looks nothing like the old Banjo games, I agree with innovating a game but changing the whole setup is abit over the top in my opinion. I just cant wait to see what Rare have got instore for us tommorow.

Edit: Atleast its not a racer like I first feared :)
http://kotaku.com/389447/rare-just-hang-on-banjo-3s-no-racer

GhostFace-
12-05-2008, 08:23 PM
never realy played banjo kazoi

Simmzay
13-05-2008, 12:48 PM
There was nothing special about the old Banjo look. The games were great, but the art style was lackluster. This game looks fantastic I must say.

Now I really hope they finally reveal the Swop N' Stop mystery in the game too.

Zak
13-05-2008, 12:55 PM
originals are always the best

Neil
13-05-2008, 04:01 PM
originals are always the best

Not really, old games are only good for people who live in the past, we have better games out now and this will be better than the old ones unless they actually ruin the series somehow

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!