PDA

View Full Version : fulham get uefa cup place

UNITEDDDDD
12-05-2008, 08:02 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA what am muppet mattyhurst looks now!!! he was so sure that citeh would be in europe next season but the place was given to fulham!!!!!!!!!!!!! priceless hahahahahhaHAGHGAGhGahgHAhgHGAhgHGAhgAHGhgHGAhgHGA hgAHGhgAHGhahgHGAHGhGAhgHGAhgHGHGAhgAHGhgAHghAHgGH Agh

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/05/12/ufnful112.xml :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

brandon
12-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Lol ThyGoat was getting really confident about going on a European tour etc, said it would take loads of red cards, Sven to have a dump on the pitch etc

Minstrels
12-05-2008, 08:07 PM
A Fulham spokesman said: "It is certainly a possibility that we could be playing in the Uefa Cup.

Sorry Pleke mate, still ours. We worked it out last night, were top by one point, sorryyyyyy.

Brandon, I expect better from you!

brandon
12-05-2008, 08:11 PM
A Fulham spokesman said: "It is certainly a possibility that we could be playing in the Uefa Cup.

Sorry Pleke mate, still ours. We worked it out last night, were top by one point, sorryyyyyy.

Brandon, I expect better from you!
I wasn't trying to wind you up or anything! :)

Minstrels
12-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I wasn't trying to wind you up or anything! :)
I know, I was thinking whether it would be better to put a ':P' at the end. :D

Pyroka
12-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Personally I don't think City deserve it after what the fans did at the end of the game, plus they got a yellow and red card and a rather disturbing play all-in-all. I mean, Man City are 6 points ahead but they could be deducted a hell of alot of points for that.

Minstrels
12-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Personally I don't think City deserve it after what the fans did at the end of the game, plus they got a yellow and red card and a rather disturbing play all-in-all. I mean, Man City are 6 points ahead but they could be deducted a hell of alot of points for that.
Were not, the FA are on our side. Want me to find the image where the copper hit the lad so hard he had a fit on the ground?

Pyroka
12-05-2008, 08:50 PM
So the FA will blame the police, go figure. You still rioted and thats the main point. I think it'd be interesting to see Fulham in the UEFA cup anyway, as they were dangerously close to relegation and for something like this to happen to them would be such a great break for them.

Minstrels
12-05-2008, 08:52 PM
So the FA will blame the police, go figure. You still rioted and thats the main point. I think it'd be interesting to see Fulham in the UEFA cup anyway, as they were dangerously close to relegation and for something like this to happen to them would be such a great break for them.
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_03/BoroManCityFans_468x315.jpg

Anyway, we'll find out tomorrow.

Xeck
12-05-2008, 09:11 PM
I would hate it if Fulham get the UEFA Cup over Man City. City are a club that could actually do something whereas Fulham would probably go out in the first round to some Austrian club. Also... why post that link when it doesn't say anywhere Fulham have DEFIANTLY got in?

12-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Would suk for england co-efficient if Fulhan get in the Uefa cup... just like it suks for Scotland co-efficient that first divisionQueen of the south are in the UEFA through cup qualification

Andys
12-05-2008, 09:18 PM
They deserve to after the trouble at the riverside with city....

Geraint
12-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Woop-de-doo. They had a little tussle with the police. Are you trying to tell me that Man Utd, Chelsea and Tottenham don't cause trouble.

Alan_Carr
13-05-2008, 06:22 AM
Edit :

Ive found the actual official table for the "FAIR PLAY" league, and it hasnt updated the final-day results, but Fulham are only like 2 points behind City, and considering Dunne got sent off, and a few were booked, Fulham stand a VERY good chance of overtaking them. Link to proof?

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable/0,,12306,00.html

JackBuddy
13-05-2008, 09:17 AM
I would hate it if Fulham get the UEFA Cup over Man City. City are a club that could actually do something whereas Fulham would probably go out in the first round to some Austrian club. Also... why post that link when it doesn't say anywhere Fulham have DEFIANTLY got in?
that's what they said when middlesbrough got into the final...

Pyroka
13-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Edit :

Ive found the actual official table for the "FAIR PLAY" league, and it hasnt updated the final-day results, but Fulham are only like 2 points behind City, and considering Dunne got sent off, and a few were booked, Fulham stand a VERY good chance of overtaking them. Link to proof?

0.06 points to be exact, and I think Man city have no chance in getting it. One was booked and one was sent off for Man city whereas Fulham had no grievances, sooo I think Fulham have it in the bag! They'd be great to see in the UEFA after their bad season, it'd be something of a challenge for them which I think they could step up to.

Discharge Man
13-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Everyone's saying "Man City deserve it because they are better" but you're forgetting, this isn't about the best team, it's about the fairest team.

Geraint
13-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Man City have it. Red cards are worth 3 point and yellows are worth 1. There's 8 points difference so it looks like it's Man City's

Alan_Carr
13-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Man City have it. Red cards are worth 3 point and yellows are worth 1. There's 8 points difference so it looks like it's Man City's

Where'd you get 8 points from?

Pyroka
13-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Has everyone lost their mathematical senses?! Man City are ahead with 8.33 whereas Fulham are trailing with 8.27 points AS AN AVERAGE. When they lose 4 points, plus the other points for the incidents afterwards, Fulham will beat them.

Jesus christ, shoot me in the head, they're trailing by 0.06 points.

Right, I'm going to explain this better now:

One game can achieve a maximum of 40 points depending on red cards, behaviour towards officials/referee and their play in general. I'm going to guess that Man city will be given 6 points (deducted 4 for R/Y cards), wheras Fulham will be given the full 10 poi. That gives them an advantage as it is, and the rest is a decision up to the FA. They then calculate an average for all the teams and whoever has the highest average wins. That will be Fulham as they will probably get full points.

Geraint
13-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Where'd you get 8 points from?

Man City - 1199
Fulham - 1191

1199-1991 = 8

Minstrels
13-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Edit :

-claps-
So it took you... 14 years? 15 years? To find the fair play table? And you've worked it out wrong.

0.06 points to be exact, and I think Man city have no chance in getting it. One was booked and one was sent off for Man city whereas Fulham had no grievances, sooo I think Fulham have it in the bag! They'd be great to see in the UEFA after their bad season, it'd be something of a challenge for them which I think they could step up to.
Oh and the 10 points for the Fulham fans charging onto the pitch at FT... oh you didn't hear about that? Shame the FA did. ;)

Has everyone lost their mathematical senses?! Man City are ahead with 8.33 whereas Fulham are trailing with 8.27 points AS AN AVERAGE. When they lose 4 points, plus the other points for the incidents afterwards, Fulham will beat them.

Jesus christ, shoot me in the head, they're trailing by 0.06 points.

Right, I'm going to explain this better now:

One game can achieve a maximum of 40 points depending on red cards, behaviour towards officials/referee and their play in general. I'm going to guess that Man city will be given 6 points (deducted 4 for R/Y cards), wheras Fulham will be given the full 10 poi. That gives them an advantage as it is, and the rest is a decision up to the FA. They then calculate an average for all the teams and whoever has the highest average wins. That will be Fulham as they will probably get full points.
And the 10 points for above oh and Fulham still need the two yellows to be added for when City played Liverpool and Fulham played who ever.

Man City - 1199
Fulham - 1191

1199-1991 = 8
Cardiff, I think you and me are the only who knows how the fair play league works... o.O!

Geraint
13-05-2008, 03:21 PM
They said on Sky Sports News this morning that there's 8 points in it but they haven't updated it for the last 2 games and the results won't be made until the end of this week.

Pyroka
13-05-2008, 03:27 PM
OK I now understand what you're saying Cardiff LOL. I didn't notice that, I think it's the PTS which thrown me off, thinking it was something else. What is the 'score' then?

JackBuddy
13-05-2008, 03:38 PM

guess who's top of the league!?

that's up to 5th May btw.

You get points deducted from 10 points for yellow and red cards. (1 + 3)
A maximum of 10 points for positive play
Maximum 14 for respect towards referee and opponents.
Max 6 for behaviour of officials.

So it could go down to the wire really, as we can't (yet) measure how well behaved everyone has been over the past week.

Minstrels
13-05-2008, 03:40 PM

guess who's top of the league!?
And? They're in it all ready...

JackBuddy
13-05-2008, 03:42 PM
And? They're in it all ready...
I know.. but still :D

Bun
15-05-2008, 12:45 PM
i'm loving where boro are :D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!