PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Job!

kimberlee-ox
13-05-2008, 12:46 AM
Hi ive Been On Habbo For a While and Now i Am Interested in Getting a Job In The Habbo Hotel. E.g Pool moderator Or Something Along Those Lines.

If Theres Any jobs Going Please inform Me..

thank You

Kim:D

ikklebigg32
24-05-2008, 02:32 PM
me too

Glen Coco
06-06-2008, 11:39 AM
what do you mean?
for users rooms? or the lido / rooftop rumble? because you cant get a 'pool moderator job' in the lido or rooftop rumble.

Sean
13-06-2008, 03:11 PM
LOL

As Zedda has tipped on, you can't get Habbo jobs in public rooms.
Try some guest rooms owned by fellow habbos.

If you are wanting to become an Official Habbo Staff check Sulake.com for open positions. Don't think they need UK MODs atm.

Purple
18-06-2008, 05:06 AM
I almost pee'd when I read that post...

Sim4sale
24-06-2008, 03:41 PM
How do I get a job?

Habbo Hotel doesn't employ Habbos.

Some Habbos offer jobs in their Guest rooms, but they may lie to you and say that they will pay you furni when they won't, our advise is don't work for another Habbo unless you are willing to do it for free.

e5
28-06-2008, 10:09 AM
How do I get a job?

Habbo Hotel doesn't employ Habbos.

Some Habbos offer jobs in their Guest rooms, but they may lie to you and say that they will pay you furni when they won't, our advise is don't work for another Habbo unless you are willing to do it for free.
Yes they do, if you're 18 or over and have sufficient experience, they hire anyone. You just need to apply on sulake.com - Also they are hiring moderators atm.

AMERlCA...
28-06-2008, 10:12 AM
lol ur trying to get a job in Habbo hotel Lmao

Oidz
28-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Well 4 Years ago, when I was a "NOOB" I did get myself a Job as a receptionist at a cafe.
Then I got a job in habburgers as a waiter. But this is when I was a noob 4 years ago I was only 10 coming onto 11 ( Nearly 15 now ) but anyways HAHAHA at this girl!

Edit; This thread is blooming old, I just realised?

Markeh
17-07-2008, 08:13 AM
Habbo Jobs are something to do, but can get very boring after a while.
I have had many Habbo Jobs in my time (Head Supervisor at 2 airports, Head of ICT and Deputy at a school (that still is not open grrr) and the owner of a cafe) but I had to change em after about 1-2months because it is SO boring sometimes! On the other hand, Habbo jobs can be rewarding (At one of the airports I got employee of the month and a Trophy)

BlueEyedSarah
17-07-2008, 11:16 AM
lol ur trying to get a job in Habbo hotel Lmao
If it is a paying job (real money) why laugh? At the end of the month it is a pay check :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!