PDA

View Full Version : Gamertag : Banned?

Alan_Carr
13-05-2008, 06:20 PM
When i got my xbox bk from microsoft, im gna change ma gamertag to probably this....

MiilF x MunChaA

wud i get banned?

RyanDOT
13-05-2008, 06:23 PM
When i got my xbox bk from microsoft, im gna change ma gamertag to probably this....

MiilF x MunChaA

wud i get banned?

Don't you have to pay to get your gamertag changed?

Alan_Carr
13-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Yeah, i got points.

Jordy
13-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Don't you have to pay to get your gamertag changed?Yes it's 800 Microsoft Points (About £6.00 I think)

People get banned for their gamertag's being hardly offensive or vulgar in very minor cases so it's more likely than not you'd be forced to change and/or banned if you where caught so it's highly probable.

Neil
13-05-2008, 06:30 PM
I doubt you'll be banned but MS will get you to change it, I think they give you a free name change if they ask you to change it

Alan_Carr
13-05-2008, 06:34 PM
I doubt you'll be banned but MS will get you to change it, I think they give you a free name change if they ask you to change it

Yeah, they made me change my name before, i might get banned though, cos i would have had a few "inappropriate" names.

Callum.
13-05-2008, 06:39 PM
They'll probably get you to change it. My friend has xXpimp joshyxX and he got asked to change.

c[__]
13-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Why don't you ask Microsoft, I doubt anyone knows every rule they set so wouldn't it be easier?

Minstrels
13-05-2008, 06:48 PM
You'll probably be made to change it.

Supersam
13-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Ive seen worse that are not banned or havent been changed.

The way it works is people usually report your name as offencive... then someone will look into it and if its REALLY bad your banned or otherwise its just changed.

Just dont annoy people and they wont report you. As long as you pay (and your name isnt BillGatesSucks like my friend had) microsoft dont care really.

Niko Bellic
13-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Why don't you get a proper name change? You've had 3 really stupid ones and you're always having a go about Dan changing his gamertag :rolleyes:

xISlApDaTrAmPIx

And I can't remember the others, and they go along the lines of that.

And it probably will be allowed seeing as it's crap.

I'd probably get the name XxMiLF HuntaaaaaarxzoIxx now.

Alan_Carr
13-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Why don't you get a proper name change? You've had 3 really stupid ones and you're always having a go about Dan changing his gamertag :rolleyes:

xISlApDaTrAmPIx

And I can't remember the others, and they go along the lines of that.

And it probably will be allowed seeing as it's crap.

I'd probably get the name XxMiLF HuntaaaaaarxzoIxx now.

Who the hell do you think you are? LMAO. 3 Stupid names? Ok then mate, and considering you're saying i moan at dan for changing his, ive only paid once to change my gamertag mate, and that was at the start, then i changed to xsl4pdatr4mpx cos people filed against me, then filed again, so i got name changes for free mate, so what you chatting. Dans paid like 4 times to change his. And mate, your gamertag is crap newayz mate, so i dont really know what you're chatting about. Loser.

Niko Bellic
14-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Who the hell do you think you are? LMAO. 3 Stupid names? Ok then mate, and considering you're saying i moan at dan for changing his, ive only paid once to change my gamertag mate, and that was at the start, then i changed to xsl4pdatr4mpx cos people filed against me, then filed again, so i got name changes for free mate, so what you chatting. Dans paid like 4 times to change his. And mate, your gamertag is crap newayz mate, so i dont really know what you're chatting about. Loser.

All your name suggestions are crap, no need to cry about it. And you're obviously jealous that Dan has money to change his gamertags that's why you're always hassling him, and if I've got such a crap name and stuff, why was you like "ADD ME INITZ M8" when I hardly even knew you. :rolleyes:

Alan_Carr
14-05-2008, 02:58 PM
All your name suggestions are crap, no need to cry about it. And you're obviously jealous that Dan has money to change his gamertags that's why you're always hassling him, and if I've got such a crap name and stuff, why was you like "ADD ME INITZ M8" when I hardly even knew you. :rolleyes:

Name suggestions are crap? Whatever dude, you think you're bad on this forum, coming from the person who names his forum name after a virtual character LOL. Also, why would i be jealous of his name changes? I could change mine whenever i want, its just why would you pay 800 points ( £8 ) to change ONE letter in your gamertag
UKB DAN = UKL DAN LOL! I dont hassle him, i just find it amusing how he wastes his money. Finally, i only said " add me enit mate " as a joke, i knew what you were like, cos you had rows with Matty ( BlueMoon - Jump ), and you sound like some chav on the xbox.

Niko Bellic
14-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Name suggestions are crap? Whatever dude, you think you're bad on this forum, coming from the person who names his forum name after a virtual character LOL. Also, why would i be jealous of his name changes? I could change mine whenever i want, its just why would you pay 800 points ( £8 ) to change ONE letter in your gamertag
UKB DAN = UKL DAN LOL! I dont hassle him, i just find it amusing how he wastes his money. Finally, i only said " add me enit mate " as a joke, i knew what you were like, cos you had rows with Matty ( BlueMoon - Jump ), and you sound like some chav on the xbox.

Wow, you're the biggest hypocrite going, I don't act "bad", and how do I sound like a chav? I obviously don't, and if I did I'd rather sound like that then a 5 year old on helium. And who gives a crap if hes changing one letter?

What the hell has it got to do with you? :(

Casuals
14-05-2008, 04:05 PM
****, does it really matter josh if he wants to change his name?
go for the namechange greg :)

Niko Bellic
14-05-2008, 04:09 PM
****, does it really matter josh if he wants to change his name?
go for the namechange greg :)

Read the posts.. I said if you're gonna change it get a proper name not some crap name no one can read. XIzxXOzMilf HunterXzoZOZIZ01130

He's always hassaling Dan, let's hassle him?

graffiti
14-05-2008, 04:58 PM
who care, it proves i can afford to change my name, i have ENOUGH MONEY to change my name..i bet u have a prenium aswell which explains it

Alan_Carr
14-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Read the posts.. I said if you're gonna change it get a proper name not some crap name no one can read. XIzxXOzMilf HunterXzoZOZIZ01130

He's always hassaling Dan, let's hassle him?

People can read it mate, don't cry.

who care, it proves i can afford to change my name, i have ENOUGH MONEY to change my name..i bet u have a prenium aswell which explains it

Lol no1s moaning at you, he just made comments about me saying that you change your name loads, and that i "hassle" you about it. I blatently stalk you on live and say " heres the boy who changes one letter for 800 points ", don't i dan? Lmao, i dont hassle you mate, just find it funny.
Wow funny how one thread makes so much confrontation, get over the name change.

Casuals
14-05-2008, 06:21 PM
comes out ur dads wages?

drama
14-05-2008, 06:24 PM
You probably won't, you'll just get asked to change it.

my new acc i made yesterday is called: FettleGash and someone alrweady told me they reported it :(

GoldenMerc
15-05-2008, 12:29 PM
II sucktits II is now permently banned for credit card fraud :'(
I find it funny, you all team agaist josh like 3 of you, with little insults like ' Your the one who has a virtual caracter as your name' yes wow that is a knock out insult right there.
Shut up children and get some insults if you want to go around saying it, If he wants to change his name let him i change mine all the time not like i pay though but meh why not.

Niko Bellic
15-05-2008, 02:58 PM
LOL, it's alright because that "WEH8OXFORD" guy kept sending me messages saying how he hates south end :rolleyes: and he was proper trying to deepen his voice!

Purposeless
15-05-2008, 03:22 PM

Leave this forum if you don't know anything about this forum because if you did you would know that people have namechanges to a certain theme for a few days while having vip..

GTA theme is okay as new gta not long came out. I see nothing wrong with having name as a charactor from it.

Its like saying to you..

"You think your bad, coming from the person who goes on a habbo related forum"

3 words

get a life.

Alan_Carr
15-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Leave this forum if you don't know anything about this forum because if you did you would know that people have namechanges to a certain theme for a few days while having vip..

GTA theme is okay as new gta not long came out. I see nothing wrong with having name as a charactor from it.

Its like saying to you..

"You think your bad, coming from the person who goes on a habbo related forum"

3 words

get a life.

All these gimps coming into this thread, thinking they're sick shouting their mouths off, who the **** are you mate? Ent seen you before, so dont come in here sayin to me " get a life ", pmsl, ive got a life mate, have you though, that is the question. When was the last time you went out wid mates? Loser, stay on topic or **** off. *****

GoldenMerc
15-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Wow you just told me to get a life, Your the one screaming and swearing in your posts, Do you think your hard?
Yes i think im sick because this kid called Greg goes on hxf and starts swearing and screaming like a rude boi'
Sit down and shut up you idiot, This is a HABBO forum, but it has GENERAL stuff on it, if he wants to be a russian dude of GTA he can.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members.

e5
15-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Just go for a nice one? :)

Purposeless
15-05-2008, 06:06 PM
All these gimps coming into this thread, thinking they're sick shouting their mouths off, who the **** are you mate? Ent seen you before, so dont come in here sayin to me " get a life ", pmsl, ive got a life mate, have you though, that is the question. When was the last time you went out wid mates? Loser, stay on topic or **** off. *****

Most of the forum know who I am so why don't you get out of the console gaming forum and post in the other forums and then you would start to know who people are.

Casuals
15-05-2008, 06:09 PM
LOL, it's alright because that "WEH8OXFORD" guy kept sending me messages saying how he hates south end :rolleyes: and he was proper trying to deepen his voice!
how was i tryna deepen my voice
its how i speak u dumb ****

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!