PDA

View Full Version : What what you give out habbox!

hotslime
28-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Hm.. watch who you give permmison to, to see Ip's iforce on habbo on counsle is like you Ip: Bobba -.-' ... thats bad anything happends to me its your fault.

Edited By Jd25* Forum is being locked question has been answered

properclone
28-08-2004, 11:33 AM
[Blank stare] I might be able to reply properly if you spelt any of that right...

I think I made out the word Permissions but I don't get the rest.

Do you mean: Watch what you give out. or whaa :S

hotslime
28-08-2004, 11:37 AM
[Blank stare] I might be able to reply properly if you spelt any of that right...

I think I made out the word Permissions but I don't get the rest.

Do you mean: Watch what you give out. or whaa :S

lol opps its like 4am here i can't see what im typing xD

Ifore Knows my Ip watch who you give permission too.. They can hack with ips.. :@

jrh2002
28-08-2004, 11:37 AM
i checked and he is only a trial reporter and doesnt have access to any ip's :S also only admin can see them :S moderators could but not now.

hotslime
28-08-2004, 11:40 AM
i checked and he is only a trial reporter and doesnt have access to any ip's :S also only admin can see them :S moderators could but not now.

oi ok.. cuz on counsle hes like your IP is: and it was bobbed ''/ o well mine changes xD

properclone
28-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Maybe from cutenews, as when editing comments on your own news if your a reporter you can view the IP's

This will be looked into further, Thanks for telling us :)

oi ok.. cuz on counsle hes like your IP is: and it was bobbed ''/ o well mine changes xD

hotslime
28-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Maybe from cutenews, as when editing comments on your own news if your a reporter you can view the IP's

This will be looked into further, Thanks for telling us :)

:P your welcome

Arcanum
28-08-2004, 12:18 PM
Umm, I'm not sure if this counts, but I can see everyone's IP address on the forums I moderate... :o Am I supposed to be able to?

evect
28-08-2004, 01:03 PM
On most VB forums, moderators can view IP's. It's only for safety reasons if you need to ip ban them. You can't hack someone with their IP. You'd need to send them a file over MSN first, to connect to your computer.

hotslime
28-08-2004, 05:11 PM
On most VB forums, moderators can view IP's. It's only for safety reasons if you need to ip ban them. You can't hack someone with their IP. You'd need to send them a file over MSN first, to connect to your computer.
Yes. they can hack from IP ever herd of *****?

Mentor
28-08-2004, 09:14 PM
if u have neogh free time u can hack from anything, vertaly all forums show them, plus most webstatsa also recored them so anyone whos bin on someones site will have thers known by its owner, but chances are no one in there right mind is going to spend a few hours hacking someone just so the police can shoow up at ther door the next day.

hotslime
29-08-2004, 07:51 AM
if u have neogh free time u can hack from anything, vertaly all forums show them, plus most webstatsa also recored them so anyone whos bin on someones site will have thers known by its owner, but chances are no one in there right mind is going to spend a few hours hacking someone just so the police can shoow up at ther door the next day.

:l It dosent take more then 10 mins to hack somone.

EdwardTine
30-08-2004, 04:15 PM
I dont want to seem rude but I dont think the mods are doing their jobs on this forum, I won't say why as i will get warned.

lauralol
30-08-2004, 04:22 PM
:l It dosent take more then 10 mins to hack somone.

Have you found this out from personal experience? Or...

sierk
30-08-2004, 04:26 PM
It is a problem that some ppl working for Habbox can see other's ip, but we can't do much about that. If you use a firewall you don't have to worry about getting hacked I think, even if a hacker knows your ip. Of course it's strongly recommended you use a firewall anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!