PDA

View Full Version : Hayfever.

Matty
18-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Omg, today hayfever has hit me more than it ever has, im nearly dieing, sneezing, sniffing, rubbing my eyes.
It gets on my nerves, anyone else having the same problem?

andrew
18-06-2005, 11:25 PM
I have like, the worst hayfever ever this year.
It seems every year it gets worse, and this year, oh boy.
Claritin Extra Strength has been my friend, that's for sure.

Matty
19-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Im on these small tablet thingys, not done a thing to help it.

xJoeYx
19-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Maybe you should go to the doctors and get something perscribed. I get hay fever really bad that normal things you buy at the chemist dont work. I also tend to slightly overdose on the medication 2, so I definetly dont suffer. Hay fever is really irritating, and makes you extremely uncomfortable, the worst thing that could happen is if you get it during an exam.
Take my advice and get something strong, if you get hayfever so bad that any form of medication doesnt affect you, then there is an injection, though its full of steroids and makes your bones weak, but it could be worth it during GCSE, A-Lvl, or something else important, the injection is usually only given to people in the army.

Matty
19-06-2005, 01:08 AM
I got these tablets, i dont knoe anything about them though. :p

Detox
19-06-2005, 10:56 AM
My heyfever started around 4 summers ago. Since then, every Summer I have been in hell with my eyes watering and nose blocked. Histomines or whatever the tablets are called do absolutely nothing to help me. :(

Owen
19-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Lucky me have no hayfever :D

Dudeitsme
19-06-2005, 12:38 PM
I get fevers from time to time but not serious

Smiddy
19-06-2005, 12:38 PM
i hate having hayfever, last year i got asthma from it :s not been as bad this year tho
Early Days Yet tho ;)

xsaucy-stephx
19-06-2005, 04:03 PM
hahaha i have hayfever, not too bad but it seemed to hit worse 2 weeks ago, the start of my exams!!!
every 5 minutes i would sneeze and everyone would look and id be like sorry, then i'd get told off for trying to communicate with people during an examination. :(
stoooopid hayfever!
oh well i take tablets, they taste horrible!!!!! I nearly through up the first time i tried them, they are soooooo nasty! *bleuch*
oh well, my exam results so far haven't been affected of which i am truly grateful :p

Steph
xx

xJoeYx
19-06-2005, 11:15 PM
hahah steph, i hate hay fever during the exams, its so embarassing, and extremely off putting. and your not supposed to eat the tablets, so how can you taste them?

Digital
20-06-2005, 04:02 PM
i dont have it :D

kasi
23-06-2005, 11:34 AM
I never had it and I don't want to :D

Georgia
23-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Ive never had this before but monday it got to me. I was sneezing like mad! Today i face was really itchy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!