PDA

View Full Version : About posting Values

StickMan
15-05-2008, 03:57 AM
Hi, Tell me if my idea is good please:
In total habbox has 90 rare furnis, and if I make a report daily (Yes, daily because if not im not getting to be reporter), I put 15 values each day in the order the furnis are.

How is it?

Ill have to be alot in trade rooms, lol.

Dan/

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
15-05-2008, 06:11 AM
well it would work

if your trialist i would stick to reporting the values you have been told to post per report if your trying to get trials stick to the minimum just make sure you do loads.
if you have the values
use them
and you will definetly get the trials
:)

StickMan
15-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Thanks you, I'll put all my effort
Dan/

-Danube-
24-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Yea it's kinda of a good idea but tbh some rares are traded more then others and some are extremly hard to find traded. I would just stick to the rares you witness instead of going around looking for rares as you could get side tracked with only doing a few reports that cover every rare but all the other trialists are reporting more frequently because they report the ones they see not the ones they go looking for. Plus some of the rares that are hard to get hold of seems to get traded at irregular values just once so you would need to have to find that rare being traded a few times at a resonable price to stop any anomolys creeping in.

Eg, At this time of year the reindeer is hard to find as people keep them in storage rooms. But when you see one traded it's normally by someone who doesn't no much about values and will buy for like 25 credits, this is an irregular value as not everyone in the hotel will trade at this value. So what i am saying is try to only include the values that you see a lot of or that seems reasonable to you.

Thats my essay over, noone will probs read this but hope it helps.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!