PDA

View Full Version : [K] Email sent to Sulake ©

Kallot
15-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Okay, i am tired with Sulake's new tools on habbo UK so i sent an email.

Heres the email for you to view.

I would like to complain about the new tool(s) you have added to 'improve' habbo. These tools are bad and people have quit over them, other people want the old habbo back. Nobody likes them but most people like the new clothes.

1. New console.
The new console is horrible, badly designed and you can't even message your friends!
2. Widescreen
The Widescreen has been under debate with a few habbos in my room on habbo UK, most people don't like it though and claim it makes habbo look scruffy.
3. Kick & Ban.
Everyone hates this. Noobs use it to kick and ban people which leads to people getting stressed, then it leads to arguments. If thats what sulake wish to acomplish then sure, use this tool. People abuse it too often and it has annoyed me a few times, over 1000 people have entered my 'We hate the new update' room and only like 10 have said they like the kick + ban tool.
This complaint is about the UK but i would also like to complain about something else you have been doing to annoy me.
---------------------------------
On www.habbo.com (http://www.habbo.com/) i have been banned for 'Disruption' which is a perm ip ban.
All i did was wear an afro suit, im sure you know what one looks like. I didn't block or stand in the way, but i did say 'Pool closed due to aids'.
The thing that baffles me about this ban is that my friend had white skin and got a 2 hour ban, i had darker skin and i got a permenant Ip ban.
I have also been banned on habbo.com before for other silly things, such as 'Being black' which was a nice ban i got off one of your lovely Hobba staff.
I believe Habbo need to tackle these problems and not just ignore all the messages sent to Sulake.
I know you want to improve your corperation and create a safe enviroment for teens, as well as making profit in the process but this isnt the way to do things.
The staff arent usually very friendly, they act very ignorant. The new updates arent very good but i love the clothes, new clothes are always a good idea.
My suggestions.
I suggest we keep the console as its already added but we could add the message tool (as well as a Message all button for HC Only!).
I also think that Kick + ban should be removed or atleast made Habbo club only, the more HC only things, the more credits you will sell.
I also think new clothes are always good, perhaps you could release some more male-only clothes? There seems to be more female clothes than male.
I also think it would be a cool idea for Gold Habboclub members should recieve a small reward for being with Habbo so long. Perhaps a nice recoloured fountain or something that says 'Thanks for sticking with us'.
I have played habbo since 2004 and i think my ideas will help you improve your buisness, profits and generally make habbo a better place for children.

Do you think Sulake will do anything?

I personally don't, they are a big buisness and they are unlikely to listen to sense if its from members of their MMOCC.

If you guys agree with this email then you should send one yourself. ;)

Pazza
15-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Emmm, hmm.

I'll put it this way:

I don't think they'll listen ;)

A petition would be better

Decode
15-05-2008, 05:52 PM
They dont read them. Its been done before. :(

CHA!NGANG
15-05-2008, 05:53 PM
They won't listen seeing as you are one user out of the millions that they have. A petition won't work, as no-one would be bothered, and neither would Sulake. You will probably get a reply saying: That you for your feedback, and we have taken it on bored.

Kallot
15-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Emmm, hmm.

I'll put it this way:

I don't think they'll listen ;)

A petition would be better

I know, i said it was doubtful. >_<

They dont read them. Its been done before. :(

They've read mine before but they don't really care so they send automatic replys.

Ps. i'd +rep the people who replied but i have 0 rep power, big suprise. :D

AgnesIO
15-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Good email although i think most room owners like the kick and ban?

lPinoy
15-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Ah, have to agree.

The kick & ban button is getting on my nerves. And also, WE NEED A MASS BUTTON!
Unfortunately, though, however good your email is, Sulake will NEVER listen.
Haven't tried emailing them but judging by the millions of people who do, nope!

AgnesIO
15-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Ah, have to agree.

The kick & ban button is getting on my nerves. And also, WE NEED A MASS BUTTON!
Unfortunately, though, however good your email is, Sulake will NEVER listen.
Haven't tried emailing them but judging by the millions of people who do, nope!
Very true, however i love the kick and ban button as it stops 'GO ON BLAHBLAH.CO.UK FOR FREE CREDZ (MORE LIKE A FREE HACKING!)

hah
15-05-2008, 07:39 PM
The email you will recvie is - Thanks for your email, but habbo make these impromvments toexpland the habbo community bla bla bla From someone

JessicaLOL
19-05-2008, 08:07 PM
your 1 out of the millions of users they get so they wont care really
they know they made a mistake with the new update but they probably cbb now and its more then likely to late and to much hassle to change it back so lol.

Heatable
21-05-2008, 11:06 PM
I think that was great!

But, its a 10% that Sulake will listen as people said before, your one out of thousands of Habbo players.

What I really think is that after each update, Habbo should put a poll asking wheter you like the new features and if you hate anything you should type it to them.

JackBuddy
21-05-2008, 11:08 PM
it's funny how people have been asking for a ban option for years and you still manage to complain!

Hushie
26-05-2008, 09:02 AM
it's funny how people have been asking for a ban option for years and you still manage to complain!

Thats alright.
The worse thing is the console.

Fart
26-05-2008, 11:10 PM
I so agree with what you have put!
I got banned for attempting to access a habbo account LOL
this is because i didnt know my old habbo password they thought i was trying to "hack" it So i was machine id banned and permed on all habbo accounts that ive signed into from the passed 30 days!
It is well annoying, But sulake dont care! aslong as the money keeps rolling in!
Also I rung the habbo offices and they literly hurld abuse at me saying "The rules are rules" And i said "Well if rules are rules why did you ban me for something so pethetic" and she said "We have now permantly banned you from using habbo" They care about the £££££££££££££££££££££££££ £ Thats it! But yes i still agree with you 110% :) xox

bo$$
26-05-2008, 11:16 PM
@the console - they aren't going to change it even if the entire world said they hated it. They already said that they "couldn't" or whatever.

@ widescreen - its fine.

@ the afro thing that is pretty stupid.

and yeah.
I think that people should (instead of complaining) just get used to it.

Purple
28-05-2008, 08:08 AM
Are you freaking kidding me. Kickbanning is the best thing since the macarena.

BaybeeElin
01-06-2008, 01:12 AM
I agree with everything apart from Kick & Ban, and the Afro thing.

Kick & Ban - Its great. Stops advertizers, stops unwanted hasslers etc.
I agree it can be annoying to people who get banned for nothing, but if you do, is it really worth being in that room?

Afro thingy lol - Funny. It seems like you were trying to get banned.

Ugawa
15-06-2008, 03:37 PM
They probably wont listen.

XX

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!