PDA

View Full Version : Blue Skies, Spring Highs And Good Buys!

womanizer
16-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Three day forecast from our departing weatherman. The Petal Patch is available for three days only - it will NEVER be sold again.
Mr Phish: "Good morning everyone and welcome to this Habbo News Network weather report coming to you live from the hotel view. So, the weather on hotel view today is the exact same as yesterday. Tomorrow the weather on hotel view will be the exact same as today. Finally, on the day after tomorrow the weather on hotel view will be the exact same as tomorrow. That's your weather! I'll be back on Monday with the next forecast. Have a pleasant weekend! Back to Dave with the closing news headlines."
Mr Reem: "Thanks Ian! Today's closing headlines. Hotel Manager Lost_Witness..."

Off Air Blues
*sigh* Did anyone even watch that? How have I put up with this for so long? The weather on hotel view never, ever changes. It's just the same sunny day with the same spring green trees, endless grassy meadows and a gentle north easterly breeze sliding fluffy clouds around the vast blue sky. It's been seven years of nothing but the same continuous weather! Couldn't it have changed just once? Am I really to leave this job without even one drop in pressure? Not one thunderstorm? No snow? But wait!
Just a second... I am the weatherman! Therefore, what I say during my forecast... goes! Perhaps, now that it's my final week, I can add a little drama to the weather forecast. They'd better make the most of the Spring weather because I promise it won't be lasting much longer...

Petal Patch - Last Time It Will Ever Be Sold!
Make no mistake everyone. This is the last time EVER you will be able to purchase the Petal Patch from the Habbo Catalogue. Come Monday 19th May 2008, you will never ever be able to buy this fantastic item of Furni EVER again. We will be locking it away in the Habbo vault forever! This is not a joke. This is not a bluff. The Petal Patch will never be sold again after this weekend. Do not miss out on your last opportunity to buy this hugely desirable item of Furni. Just remember, future Habbos who join will have to trade for this item should they want one - they'll never be able to buy it from the catalogue.

Looks like we will be getting the new windows within 3 days?

http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/184-blue-skies-spring-highs-and-good-buys

Nuxty
16-05-2008, 01:53 PM
could be a new window or I think its a new hotelview that will change weather.

Youthz
16-05-2008, 02:58 PM
It's defiently the new windows coming!

Hazza
16-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Weather on HV? or New HV?

Ardemax
16-05-2008, 03:00 PM
well, hope the windows come :)

msb.
16-05-2008, 03:09 PM
a weather machine :O woot lol, that would be so kl... tells u the weather in ur city lol...

on topic: windows will be cool I wonder if they will sell for alot

CHA!NGANG
16-05-2008, 03:22 PM
It states: 'Perhaps, now that it's my final week, I can add a little drama to the weather forecast'. I am guessing this means, Lost_Witness will be leaving next Friday. ;)

Korronos
16-05-2008, 03:29 PM
It states: 'Perhaps, now that it's my final week, I can add a little drama to the weather forecast'. I am guessing this means, Lost_Witness will be leaving next Friday. ;)
Oooer. I think that's possible. If so i wonder who's next Manager.

EDIT :: I don't know if this coincedence but in the title it also says

Good Buys!

Maybe it's like Goodbyes?

Wizard
16-05-2008, 03:30 PM

It had nothing to do with Lost_witness? o.o It's talking about the weatherman :P

CHA!NGANG
16-05-2008, 03:31 PM
It says: Mr Reem: "Thanks Ian! Today's closing headlines. Hotel Manager Lost_Witness..." , which means the last bit was written by Lost_Witness, well it all was, but you know what I mean ;)

msb.
It is the weatherman I think...

Nuxty
Its the weather man leaving not the HM..

or is it? ;O

Tristan
16-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Why can't they just leave the Petal Patch?!
But it had better be the last time ever...

Hazza
16-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Why do you people always get the wrong end of the stick?
I doubt Lost_Witness will leave on Friday, If he does then on my head be it.
Also just before that line it states: 'Just a second... I am the weatherman!' And for some reason I don't think Lost_Witness is the weather man.

msb.
16-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Why do you people always get the wrong end of the stick?
I doubt Lost_Witness will leave on Friday, If he does then on my head be it.
how did helkat leave? mr ral init.. unexpected tbh, not saying lost... will but "meet the manager" how often does he redo events from a year ago...

I am saying he kept the rooms but out of all the rooms he has, why that event?

Anyways it is just an view cha!ng... said

Hazza
16-05-2008, 03:39 PM
how did helkat leave? mr ral init.. unexpected tbh, not saying lost... will but "meet the manager" how often does he redo events from a year ago...

I am saying he kept the rooms but out of all the rooms he has, why that event?

Anyways it is just an view cha!ng... said
Read the edit :)

e5
16-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Sounds like he might be leaving though :S

CHA!NGANG
16-05-2008, 03:41 PM
This whole bit is written by Lost_Witness, as himself: Off Air Blues *sigh* Did anyone even watch that? How have I put up with this for so long? The weather on hotel view never, ever changes. It's just the same sunny day with the same spring green trees, endless grassy meadows and a gentle north easterly breeze sliding fluffy clouds around the vast blue sky. It's been seven years of nothing but the same continuous weather! Couldn't it have changed just once? Am I really to leave this job without even one drop in pressure? Not one thunderstorm? No snow? But wait!
Just a second... I am the weatherman! Therefore, what I say during my forecast... goes! Perhaps, now that it's my final week, I can add a little drama to the weather forecast. They'd better make the most of the Spring weather because I promise it won't be lasting much longer...'.

He says he is the Weatherman, to mean that he can change the weather (Bring the new screens in). Anyway, it is just my opinion, and I am basing it on other things as well as this article ;)

msb.
16-05-2008, 03:45 PM
This whole bit is written by Lost_Witness, as himself: Off Air Blues *sigh* Did anyone even watch that? How have I put up with this for so long? The weather on hotel view never, ever changes. It's just the same sunny day with the same spring green trees, endless grassy meadows and a gentle north easterly breeze sliding fluffy clouds around the vast blue sky. It's been seven years of nothing but the same continuous weather! Couldn't it have changed just once? Am I really to leave this job without even one drop in pressure? Not one thunderstorm? No snow? But wait!
Just a second... I am the weatherman! Therefore, what I say during my forecast... goes! Perhaps, now that it's my final week, I can add a little drama to the weather forecast. They'd better make the most of the Spring weather because I promise it won't be lasting much longer...'.

He says he is the Weatherman, to mean that he can change the weather (Bring the new screens in). Anyway, it is just my opinion, and I am basing it on other things as well as this article ;)

I see what u mean, but it is from Mr Phish your quote, the bit about lost is from Mr Reem

Hazza
16-05-2008, 03:45 PM

Someone ask Lost_Witness and then we'll see :)
I'm not saying your wrong, But I don't see how Lost_Witness is 'The weatherman'.

msb.
16-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Someone ask Lost_Witness and then we'll see :)
I'm not saying your wrong, But I don't see how Lost_Witness is 'The weatherman'.
i am in two minds, i agree and I don't...

Is it like how helkat left with the whole Mr ral thing...

Either way it would be sad if he leaves, I enjoy his articles such as this, can make ur mind think

shizzle
16-05-2008, 03:49 PM
We will have to find out CHA!NGANG.

PriceTags
16-05-2008, 05:38 PM
i am in two minds, i agree and I don't...

Is it like how helkat left with the whole Mr ral thing...

Either way it would be sad if he leaves, I enjoy his articles such as this, can make ur mind think

She didn't leave with RAL. She just... left. Didn't she?!

Korronos
16-05-2008, 05:42 PM
The only reason i think he may not leave is because of the newly released Quest Guild things unless new H_M carries it on.

e5
16-05-2008, 05:56 PM
The only reason i think he may not leave is because of the newly released Quest Guild things unless new H_M carries it on.
I hardly thing Lost_Witness runs that, he just announces the winners :P Anyway, just because Lost_Witness has an _ in it, doesn't mean HM does too ;)

3000th post

Ardemax
16-05-2008, 09:23 PM
nobody can say for certain about l_w

-Danube-
17-05-2008, 03:34 PM
I don't think he'll be leaving so soon after his 2nd year aniversery, if he was gonna leave i think he would have left on his 2nd year anuversery and given out ten goodbye trophies to random people.

Ardemax
17-05-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't think he'll be leaving so soon after his 2nd year aniversery, if he was gonna leave i think he would have left on his 2nd year anuversery and given out ten goodbye trophies to random people.

err, and how you're thinking this, right?

dbgtz
18-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Id really love a hotel view with seasons and maybe like you see a new scenery now and then like a building might be getting revamped, see habbos entering the hotel too :D I would love to be able to walk around a Habbo street lol.

Ardemax
18-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Id really love a hotel view with seasons and maybe like you see a new scenery now and then like a building might be getting revamped, see habbos entering the hotel too :D I would love to be able to walk around a Habbo street lol.

ye, i don't think habbo will do it but we can all have dreams!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!