PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Help

Alan_Carr
16-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Right, well im tryna get new songs on my ipod nano, but it ent working for some strange reason.
When i add a file, it goes onto my "main" library, with ALL my songs, including previous songs from previous ipods.
I dont know how to get the songs onto my actual ipod library and onto my ipod?

May sound noobish, but please help :)

Youthz
16-05-2008, 04:40 PM
What file are they normally stored in?

Alan_Carr
16-05-2008, 04:43 PM
What file are they normally stored in?

They're from Limewire, ( sssshhhh ).
They go onto shared or w.e?
Then when im on ma ipod library, i try and get a file ( a song ) into my library, but it goes onto the main one, its annoying.

Decode
16-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Go to your shared folder (click... my computer > c:\ > docs and settings > "your username" > shared. Thats for xp anyway) and move the songs to your music folder (in your documents. Then on itunes click File > add folder to libary, select your music folder and click ok. Then plug your ipod in and sync it and the songs should be on it. :)

Alan_Carr
16-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Go to your shared folder (click... my computer > c:\ > docs and settings > "your username" > shared. Thats for xp anyway) and move the songs to your music folder (in your documents. Then on itunes click File > add folder to libary, select your music folder and click ok. Then plug your ipod in and sync it and the songs should be on it. :)

Ive just put one song onto > Ipod Music >
Then i tried syncing it?
Im confused :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!