OMG.
What an ending.
Can't wait for season 8 ^_^

Discuss?

Mrs.McCall
17-05-2008, 05:39 PM
OMG I know

I reckon Clark will get saved by Kara

I can't see Lex being in next season because he's left so I guess that signals where Season 8 will go. Apparently, season 8 will be the last season :(

I hope he takes that job Lois mentioned! Be very funny like when Lois had him dress as a press guy in the episode where we saw what life would be like if Clark wasn't born.

I love Chloe, she's my favourite in it. Be glad if Lana disappeared for good tbh.

Hiro
18-05-2008, 01:21 PM
OMG I know

I reckon Clark will get saved by Kara

I can't see Lex being in next season because he's left so I guess that signals where Season 8 will go. Apparently, season 8 will be the last season :(

I hope he takes that job Lois mentioned! Be very funny like when Lois had him dress as a press guy in the episode where we saw what life would be like if Clark wasn't born.

I love Chloe, she's my favourite in it. Be glad if Lana disappeared for good tbh.

Lana isn't in the series anymore, I think she appears in like 4 episode of season 8.
Clark takes Lois' offer (and enters season 8 wearing glasses).
Lex, I think he is assumed missing, and someone who works for him is in the new role, but Lex might come back.
Kara can't save Clark, as she's in the Phantom Zone.

President of the CW Network has stated that Season 8 might not be the last season for Smallville.

-Creative-
24-05-2008, 10:21 PM
can't wait for the 8th season.. :D i cried so hard on the video that lana made :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!