PDA

View Full Version : Habbo-Charts.com

Farm
17-05-2008, 12:55 AM
http://www.habbo-charts.com/habbocharts2new/imgs/banner.gif

Habbo-Charts.com is owned by Driink from Habbo UK. Driink opened Habbo-Charts about three months ago and we have had a huge success so far. The website hasn't really been advertised around much and I thought I would advertise it and see what you think. I know the website isn't the best, but we put all our effort into the website to make it good for our visitors. The language / spelling isn't the best either, but myself is going to be updating the website - getting rid of all the spelling errors and updating the graphics.

We would like some constructive comments and criticism on the website on a whole and how we can improve the fansite. Don't flame us saying we're noobs because people start somewhere.

OllzIsTasty
Habbo-Charts.com Radio Administrator

Joshuae
17-05-2008, 09:19 AM
http://www.habbo-charts.com/habbocharts2new/imgs/banner.gif

Habbo-Charts.com is owned by Driink from Habbo UK. Driink opened Habbo-Charts about three months ago and we have had a huge success so far. The website hasn't really been advertised around much and I thought I would advertise it and see what you think. I know the website isn't the best, but we put all our effort into the website to make it good for our visitors. The language / spelling isn't the best either, but myself is going to be updating the website - getting rid of all the spelling errors and updating the graphics.

We would like some constructive comments and criticism on the website on a whole and how we can improve the fansite. Don't flame us saying we're noobs because people start somewhere.

OllzIsTasty
Habbo-Charts.com Radio Administrator

That doesn't make sense xD
Good luck with it.

@xP
17-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Eww at the layout.
the colours just don't go with the layout.

Many HTML errors, and your DJ's are not very good tbh.
6 listners explains your site.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!