PDA

View Full Version : Two teenagers stabbed in London

YoManGo!
17-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Two teenagers are in a critical condition after they were both stabbed in a fight in east London.

The two 19-year-old men were taken to hospital after the incident outside a nightclub in the Brick Lane, in the early hours of the morning.

London Ambulance Service called police at 4.03am to a report that one man had been stabbed and a fight was in progress in Wentworth Street.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "London Ambulance Service took both victims to an east London hospital, where their condition is described as critical. Next of kin have been informed."

The victims, who knew each other, are believed to have been stabbed after becoming involved in a confrontation with a group of males when they left the Temple Rooms nightclub in Osborn Street.

Police said they were "open-minded" about a motive.

A total of 13 teenagers have been murdered on the streets of the capital so far this year, including nine who were stabbed to death.

the most worrying thing is that boris johnson of all people is the one with the job of clearing up this mess =/

hiyababes
17-05-2008, 02:00 PM
omg that is ssooooo bad and sad

when that happen

--ss--
17-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Well doesn't this sort off stuff happen daily in London anyway?
Quite tradgic but people should use their common seance and avoid getting into fights and such after clubbing in the night/early hours.
Hope they get better anyway though.

Tbh Borris Johnson isn't going to do much, Ken Livingston was better in power and probably would have made some progress with this all. The police aren't strict enough when it comes towards gang culture and weapons.

Nemo
17-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Well doesn't this sort off stuff happen daily in London anyway?
Quite tradgic but people should use their common seance and avoid getting into fights and such after clubbing in the night/early hours.
Hope they get better anyway though.

Tbh Borris Johnson isn't going to do much, Ken Livingston was better in power and probably would have made some progress with this all. The police aren't strict enough when it comes towards gang culture and weapons.Only happens in south/east/south-east london.

When i saw it happened in london, i knew it'd be one of the three. Oh lookie here. I live in south-east london. Psh.

guys, if i get stabbed, then... remember me :[

YoManGo!
17-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Tbh Borris Johnson isn't going to do much, Ken Livingston was better in power and probably would have made some progress with this all. The police aren't strict enough when it comes towards gang culture and weapons.

the whole boris having power over london thing reminds me of that simpsons episode where homer makes a load of promises and uses and image to become the head of the city waste disposal department. same sorta outcome will come of it i reckon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!