PDA

View Full Version : GTA4 - Online.

Sulai
17-05-2008, 06:57 PM
For all those that are thinking of buying it i highly reccommend it for Xbox360.

Online you can have so much fun especially if you have your self a headset.... some of the people are quiet decent and overall you have a real laugh.

I still havent yet to complete one mission on single mode as the multiplayer version is amazing.

9/10 for playing online, rockstar have created a quality game.

c[__]
17-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Online sucks, nothing special and I personally think it's copied Saint's Row alot.

dirrty
17-05-2008, 06:59 PM
online is jokes. but sometimes mine goes like glitchy and cars randomly move and stuff.

i prefer just playing free mode though and joking around, only played turf wars or something like that besides freemode. but gta is deffo worth it for the online, as the whole island is unlocked instead of doing the missions to do that.

Sulai
17-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Online sucks, nothing special and I personally think it's copied Saint's Row alot.

its so funny though!!!!

online is jokes. but sometimes mine goes like glitchy and cars randomly move and stuff.

i prefer just playing free mode though and joking around, only played turf wars or something like that besides freemode. but gta is deffo worth it for the online, as the whole island is unlocked instead of doing the missions to do that.

yep i agree on the last part, thats an excellent adition rockstar have made allowing the whole island to be unlocked.......

i also find death team matches funny as hell!!! killing people on the same team & having them fully have ago at you.

Aflux
17-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Go back to COD.

Moh
17-05-2008, 07:18 PM

Yea, sometimes my car bounces (on PS3)

Mattster
17-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Online on GTA IV is a laugh, online on COD is for people who are.. lets say boring.

Meanies
17-05-2008, 09:24 PM

You only need 30something percent to get all the islands unlocked.

I've only tried the Cops & Robbers and Freemode ones online, the others don't really appeal to me.

Aflux
17-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Racing is a hell'of'a'lot'of'fun if you've got some mates.

Niko Bellic
17-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Go back to COD.

Hell of a insult there.

Yeah, it's pretty fun if you have a headset and quiet a few people to play with, because then you can quickly ring them tell them to team up then hang up and sort out a plan, like run them over when they're trying to get into your car and stuff. :P

c[__]
17-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Go back to COD.
Funny thing is I don't even play CoD much. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!