PDA

View Full Version : My new shop

Krowz
17-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Hello, I just setup my own shop which is selling almost only gaming accessories but will expand.
http://krowzies.com

For those ever wanted to record their gameplay, simply go to http://krowzies.com and order your Dazzle recorder of choice.

Thank you.

graffiti
17-05-2008, 08:26 PM
nice cheap stuff on there mate

mangle
17-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Why is everything so cheap!?

Jord
17-05-2008, 08:38 PM
umm Prob a scam? I wouldnt make a site with just 7 or less items

mangle
17-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Yeah thats what I thought.

Alan_Carr
17-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Shipping and payment
Currently we only accept PayPal trough account or credit card payments.

Delivery takes 2-5 days to reach the buyer and if this guarantee is not met you have availability to a 50% off coupon for next purchase or your money back!
Delivery is available in the UK only We will expand in due time.

All deliveries are free of charge!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © Krowzies ShopIT. All rights reserved.

Powered by Shop-Script FREE shopping cart software

Soz but i lol'ed at the bold bit, i wouldnt trust this :)

CJW93
17-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Just as the real hustle say
"If its to good to be true.. It *proberbly is!"

*Spelling

Niko Bellic
17-05-2008, 09:37 PM
It's obviously a scam, I doubt you'll be selling Dazzle's when you made a thread the other day asking if they're good and what not, and why so cheap + free delivery, you fail.

Pazza
17-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Dazzle platinum £35!!!

I don't trust, as amazon is £20 more expensive, and 100 - 1,000,000% more reliable

Kieran
17-05-2008, 11:23 PM
I'd say scam unless he can prove he has the items like pictures with his name next to them =)

Krowz
18-05-2008, 12:31 AM
*Removed*

Edited by Professor-Alex (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

Adam$
18-05-2008, 12:52 AM
obviously with something new like this there will be a fair few people not trusting the site. I would be doubtful myself.

You've only got 45 posts, you registered last month so you're not really known on the forum. There's only a few items on the site but obviously you've only just started so that's fair. The items are fairly cheap so it's questionable as to why they are, despite the fact there's no indication of discount (ie x % off rrp, for example)

the layout's ok, but the text isn't. The pound sign is in the wrong place on the prices, for a start (it should be £x.xx, NOT x.xx £) and you've spelt 'catalogue' as 'catalog'.

you also need to sort your delivery terms. "Delivery takes 2-5 days" - should this not be working days?

GommeInc
18-05-2008, 12:58 AM
obviously with something new like this there will be a fair few people not trusting the site. I would be doubtful myself.

You've only got 45 posts, you registered last month so you're not really known on the forum. There's only a few items on the site but obviously you've only just started so that's fair. The items are fairly cheap so it's questionable as to why they are, despite the fact there's no indication of discount (ie x % off rrp, for example)

the layout's ok, but the text isn't. The pound sign is in the wrong place on the prices, for a start (it should be £x.xx, NOT x.xx £) and you've spelt 'catalogue' as 'catalog'.

you also need to sort your delivery terms. "Delivery takes 2-5 days" - should this not be working days?
Technically he's not registered, he still needs to confirm :P

It does seem a bit too good to be true...

c[__]
18-05-2008, 01:22 AM
wow, this forum is so gay.
All of you go smoke a pole, you all up tight and first thing u think bout is scam scam scam.

Anybody intrested in buying, i will provide with webcam/picture proof.
Not just some random ****** that thinks he knows all the ****.
Smoke a pole? What planet are you on :S

Niko Bellic
18-05-2008, 02:46 AM
He's not confirmed now so he can make a new account and attempt this lame crap again, and what the hell? The only pipe smoking that will get done will be your mum smoking Hx's.

Pazza
18-05-2008, 09:15 AM
He's not confirmed now so he can make a new account and attempt this lame crap again, and what the hell? The only pipe smoking that will get done will be your mum smoking Hx's.

Lol,

When he said that, I just thought 'someone owning an online shop, shouldn't talk to their customers that way'

FAIL.

Jordy
18-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Can you tell us a bit more about your new shop?

Are you solely running it? Where is it based? Do you have the supplies yet? Who do you use for delivery? Where do you get supplies from? Can you prove them? Background history?

mangle
18-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Yeahhh, what gaychubbylover said :P

c[__]
18-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeahhh, what gaychubbylover said :P
I don't recall Ross posting xD

Jord
18-05-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't recall Ross posting xD

LMAO!!!!!

Redacted
18-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Nice site.

brandon
18-05-2008, 03:35 PM
I may have bought my Dazzle from you if I'd known. Then again, I could be glad that I paid the extra £8.00 to a firm that I trust. :)

Hiro
18-05-2008, 03:36 PM
If you could actually give some more information about the small business you are running, I may be interested, but until you do, I'm sticking with play.com.
It's probably best to actually state this stuff first, and you need to have more than 7 items =/
And how much in stock etc?

I'm not saying it's a scam, it's just advice, because at the moment it just doesn't seem legit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!