PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't i lucky?

Nemo
17-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I got T4 gloves and a coolio trinket.

first i got the t4 gloves off of curator which was lucky as i had a hunter against me with doing that. It was a non-dkp run. i rolled 46.... he rolled 29. I was like wewt, and i got my t4 gloves.

Then, we downed aran, and a nice trinket dropped. my old one was a piece of crap which was a reward from some zangar quest (power-infused mushroom or somin) and well.. yeah it sucked. Some might say its a healing trinket, but it can really help me aswell when i oomed. So anyway, 5 people needed it (including will n me) and will had rolled like the highest (i think) then i rolled 93 and was like woo :8

So yeah.
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/368/luckjp8.jpg

Charly
17-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Its not a healing trinket really :l
I'd say you needed it anyways xD you always go oom D:

Danzilla
17-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Sexy but you should of let Will have the trinket so we can pwn more in arenaz.

Axel
18-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Nemo why do you only have 553 bonus damage?

Nemo
18-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Nemo why do you only have 553 bonus damage?
i knew someone would comment on my stats :P

its more but in frost dmg, its not loads, just like 700 frost dmg, i aint great.

Danzilla
18-05-2008, 12:41 AM
i knew someone would comment on my stats :P

its more but in frost dmg, its not loads, just like 700 frost dmg, i aint great.

For once you right!
You may of beat me in a duel today but like i said, ill go easy and then when you was nearly dead you critcritcrit and i was like dam, should of just WTH PWN'd you at the start.

Nemo
18-05-2008, 12:53 AM
For once you right!
You may of beat me in a duel today but like i said, ill go easy and then when you was nearly dead you critcritcrit and i was like dam, should of just WTH PWN'd you at the start.
lol. i got skillz

Danzilla
18-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Just enough skillz to kill me when im not trying. ;]

Nemo
18-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Just enough skillz to kill me when im not trying. ;]Maybe u shuld try then, im not completely crap.

Danzilla
18-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Tomorrow! Its on and im going to win.
Lets do a bet, 100g. :]

Nemo
18-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Tomorrow! Its on and im going to win.
Lets do a bet, 100g. :]
No thanks. Hunters > Mages in general.

Danzilla
18-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Its only 100g. ;d
And mages with skillz can take a hunter.

Nemo
18-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Its only 100g. ;d
And mages with skillz can take a hunter.yeah i know, but we have much better pvp gear than me. i dont pvp much on my mage. so ssh.

anyway, back to the topic that im lucky

Tomm
18-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Um that is clearly a healing trinket. Also you should not be going oom - you have gems, evocation, mana potions - so not excuses for going oom really.

Nemo
18-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Um that is clearly a healing trinket. Also you should not be going oom - you have gems, evocation, mana potions - so not excuses for going oom really.
This is what i do.

Frostbolt til 75% -> Gem -> Frostbolt til gem has 1min left CD -> Mana pot -> frostbolt -> gem etc. I use evocation if i really need to.

But the thing is, i do need the trinket if im in a long boss fight where the dps is clearly not good. Like yesterday, our dps was a piece of crap as it took us 7minutes. YES 7minutes to down curator.

Wig44.
18-05-2008, 11:04 AM
This is what i do.

Frostbolt til 75% -> Gem -> Frostbolt til gem has 1min left CD -> Mana pot -> frostbolt -> gem etc. I use evocation if i really need to.

But the thing is, i do need the trinket if im in a long boss fight where the dps is clearly not good. Like yesterday, our dps was a piece of crap as it took us 7minutes. YES 7minutes to down curator.

I needed it more. I may have had 12k mana, but I had to raid heal with chain heal and I used 5 pots and downranked quite a bit, used mana tide >.< (During curator, as our dps couldnt handle the adds that spawn that you should kill before evocation) And niamh, you couldn't handle killing them and asked to dps curator rofl! But I can't really talk :( :)

Look at my gear and yours, I needed that. Plus you already got one piece of gear, therefore I reckon even though its 2 pieces we should have had priority.
But Gz anyway :P

Nemo
18-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I needed it more. I may have had 12k mana, but I had to raid heal with chain heal and I used 5 pots and downranked quite a bit, used mana tide >.< (During curator, as our dps couldnt handle the adds that spawn that you should kill before evocation) And niamh, you couldn't handle killing them and asked to dps curator rofl! But I can't really talk :( :)

Look at my gear and yours, I needed that. Plus you already got one piece of gear, therefore I reckon even though its 2 pieces we should have had priority.
But Gz anyway :P
I asked to kill just curator because human made us huddle in a group, making it impossible for me to turn to face the direction of the adds, and not get interrupted unless i had some kind of shield up... which has a CD unless u want it to drain my mana.

Also, i went kara to get gear, if something drops and i need it, ill go for it, doesnt matter who else needs it. If i need something to improve myself, ill need on it ;)

Axel
18-05-2008, 11:25 AM
We always get Curator down before he has a chance for second evocation and we're not an amazing guild so TPA must have got worse.

Nemo
18-05-2008, 11:30 AM
We always get Curator down before he has a chance for second evocation and we're not an amazing guild so TPA must have got worse.nawh, we just had really sucky dps.

Wig44.
18-05-2008, 11:39 AM
I asked to kill just curator because human made us huddle in a group, making it impossible for me to turn to face the direction of the adds, and not get interrupted unless i had some kind of shield up... which has a CD unless u want it to drain my mana.

Also, i went kara to get gear, if something drops and i need it, ill go for it, doesnt matter who else needs it. If i need something to improve myself, ill need on it ;)

So did I, and you got a drop, which you teleported out of kara to turn in for t4 gloves. Then when aran dropped the trinket, you had already had a drop, and had better trinkets than me and another who needed it but ah well.

And like human said stand on the edge of the square

And yeah axel the dps was terrible.

Axel
18-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Nemo you should've given to ^

I love the trinket on my healer for the big mana boost.

Wig44.
18-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Nemo you should've given to ^

I love the trinket on my healer for the big mana boost.

See, even Jon (that's you right? :P) thinks so!!!!!!

Nemo
18-05-2008, 01:07 PM
So did I, and you got a drop, which you teleported out of kara to turn in for t4 gloves. Then when aran dropped the trinket, you had already had a drop, and had better trinkets than me and another who needed it but ah well.

And like human said stand on the edge of the square

And yeah axel the dps was terrible.

i teleported out to fix my armor coz i kept dying ;p, but since i was in shatt i thought i may aswell get the gloves.

and human was wrong, that sux anyway. you saw how we did it when we tried it spread out.

Youheard
18-05-2008, 03:11 PM
It's in essence a paladin trinket, are you a paladin?

Also, why do people bother making threads when they win loot?

Danzilla
18-05-2008, 04:41 PM
It's in essence a paladin trinket, are you a paladin?

Also, why do people bother making threads when they win loot?

Because they are happy they got it?

Youheard
18-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Because they are happy they got it?

Posers more like, brb uploading pictures of my when I won t5 legs hyjal boots etc etc so people think am epix.

Axel
18-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Posers more like, brb uploading pictures of my when I won t5 legs hyjal boots etc etc so people think am epix.

I lost the roll on those boots. :(

Danzilla
18-05-2008, 05:41 PM

True but let them have there "5 minutes of fame".
I guess its something to chat about as well, as the forum was getting a little dull.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!