PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions?

Stitch
17-05-2008, 10:50 PM
My birthday is coming up in 3 weeks and I decided to think of a game i could ask for on the PS3. I have:

Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero 3
Blazing Angels
FIFA 08
Motorstorm
Resistance: Fall of Man
GTA IV
Assasins Creed
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Turok
Kane & Lynch
Uncharted

and some more which i can't remember because my brother buys alot of the games which I never play.

I was thinking of Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 or Unreal Tornament 3 but i was thinking of geting PES 2008 for the Wii because it looked fun on the Wii so i'm not really sure about that one.

Has anyone got any suggestions for games I could get?

Armal
17-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Imo UT3 is a bit rubbish but why dont you download the GRID demo and see what you think or you could download the PES Demo (I think there is one) and see if you like, i think its a bit crap tho compared to Fifa08.

Stitch
18-05-2008, 12:09 AM
I've played the PES demo and I liked it. So I might go with that. I just want to see if there are any I would like more. If Guitar Hero Aerosmith was out before 7th June then I would want that but its out 27th :(

Fez
18-05-2008, 06:11 PM
MGS4??

Init
18-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Assasins creed is amazing.
Cod4 is even better and can last for months.
GTA is quite good but too overhyped ;)

Stitch
18-05-2008, 07:45 PM
MGS4??

I think my brother has pre ordered that. Also my birthday is 7th June and it comes out the 12th (I think).

Assasins creed is amazing.
Cod4 is even better and can last for months.
GTA is quite good but too overhyped ;)

Yeah i've got them three.

I was going to ask for some DVDs for my birthday but my parents are getting me a PS3 so I don't have to play my brothers in his room so I want something new to play on it :D

Init
18-05-2008, 08:17 PM
OHHH you have them, i thought it said you want em x]
Wait for GOW2 :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!