--No one rings me
--No Emails
--No one to visit on map.

Aflux
19-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Have you ever heard of spoiler tags?

IRBlueMoon
19-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Well done on just ruining it for me you :rude: :rude:. Get the pigeons, packets, races etc.

YOU :rude: :rude: :rude:. -rep

today
19-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Have you ever heard of spoiler tags?
Nope, he wants to ruin peoples fun!

Redacted
19-05-2008, 02:48 PM
If it's on Xbox their are achievments + pidgeons.

On Ps3 is just pidgeons.

Im assuming your's is Xbox as 60% for PS3 is just wrong.

Sunny.
19-05-2008, 03:37 PM
******* ******ed *******. go **** off home.

SPOILT THE WHOLE GAME YOU IMBACILE

mangle
19-05-2008, 03:42 PM
You utter moron.

Spoiler tags, ruined the entire game :|

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please do not be rude.

e5
19-05-2008, 03:46 PM
You need to do 50 stunts and get all secret stuff :8

Neil
19-05-2008, 03:50 PM
If you haven't beaten the game by now it's your own problem really, if you cared then you'd of tried to do it before it happened really, we all should of seen it coming

Jericho
19-05-2008, 04:01 PM
If you haven't beaten the game by now it's your own problem really, if you cared then you'd of tried to do it before it happened really, we all should of seen it coming

Not to be a flamestarter, but last time I checked people dont have to put 100% effort into completing it yet, I do the story, but havnt completed, does that make me lower than everyone or something along them lines?

But yeah, to the TS, your a muppet, SPOILER TAGS<33

Seriousley, just get the pigeons and stuff..

60% is completed the story
100% is everything.. pigeons, stunts, top rank online (i think, doubt it)

-rep to the TS.

mat64
19-05-2008, 04:03 PM
The random character missions? if they count towards 100%

Cypher-
19-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Not really that big of a deal considering myself among others have posted what happens in the end already, and theres 2 endings so quit your ********?

Look at your achievement list mate and start doing those.

Neil
19-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Not to be a flamestarter, but last time I checked people dont have to put 100% effort into completing it yet, I do the story, but havnt completed, does that make me lower than everyone or something along them lines?

The game is so short you don't need to put much effort into it at all, if people choose to take it slow then it's their choice but they will have to put up with people spoiling it for them, I never said people who haven't done it were "lower" than people who have did I? I said if you haven't beat it yet and you're complaining about spoilers then it's your problem, if you don't want spoilers then don't use forums with members that own the game and will talk about it

Stitch
19-05-2008, 04:41 PM
The game is so short you don't need to put much effort into it at all, if people choose to take it slow then it's their choice but they will have to put up with people spoiling it for them, I never said people who haven't done it were "lower" than people who have did I? I said if you haven't beat it yet and you're complaining about spoilers then it's your problem, if you don't want spoilers then don't use forums with members that own the game and will talk about it
How is it peoples problem who haven't completed it for others spoiling the ending of the game? Anyway Jaydee should have given it an appropriate name like "How do you get 100%?" instead of just GTA 4

IRBlueMoon
19-05-2008, 04:46 PM
What happens if they got the game yesterday and don't spend all they're time playing it?

Neil
19-05-2008, 04:47 PM
How is it peoples problem who haven't completed it for others spoiling the ending of the game? Anyway Jaydee should have given it an appropriate name like "How do you get 100%?" instead of just GTA 4

Because they're the ones that are playing the game :rolleyes:

You can't come on a forum and expect not to see spoilers, yes he should of put that as the thread name but it's still anyone that thinks it spoilt the games problem for not beating it faster

@Above - Like I just said, you can't come on a forum and not expect to find spoilers

Mario
19-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Thanks for ruining it, idiot.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members.

Aces
19-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks for ruining it, idiot.
JESUS CHRIST! It's been just over 20days since release and if you have not completed it yet, that's your problem.
MY TIP: DONT BROWSE INTERNET IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH A GAME AND NOT BE SPOILED.

It only takes 2-3days to do story line missions.

GommeInc
19-05-2008, 04:58 PM
How did he ruin your fun? It's bound to have spoilers in anyway, whether or not tags exist :S

You kill pigions, do jumps etc.

Mario
19-05-2008, 04:59 PM
JESUS CHRIST! It's been just over 20days since release and if you have not completed it yet, that's your problem.
MY TIP: DONT BROWSE INTERNET IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH A GAME AND NOT BE SPOILED.

It only takes 2-3days to do story line missions.

i only got it on Thursday and ive not played it that much, and i'd expect the thread to have spoiler in the title anyway, so dont have a go at me.

c[__]
19-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Stop crying.

IRBlueMoon
19-05-2008, 06:03 PM
OK so Neil saw the post at 16:50 and he didn't even think that he could edit the guys post and put a spoiler to help other people who don't want they're game ruined because of some guy who puts a rather silly title which will attract everyone who has the game.

Aces
19-05-2008, 06:11 PM
i'd expect the thread to have spoiler in the title anyway, so dont have a go at me.

That makes no sense.

Neil
19-05-2008, 06:16 PM
OK so Neil saw the post at 16:50 and he didn't even think that he could edit the guys post and put a spoiler to help other people who don't want they're game ruined because of some guy who puts a rather silly title which will attract everyone who has the game.

I don't have too and I'm fairly certain I'm not supposed too, he hasn't broken any rules so nothing needed to be edited, I don't see why I should edit it because you're so slow, people talk about the ends of games all the time on habbox, the only reason you complain is because you haven't completed the game before people talk about it, get over it, if you don't like it then don't read anything here because it'll also be filled with people who will spoil it for you, on purpose or not :rolleyes:

redtom
19-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Plus I bet you would of read the topic and opened all the spoliers anyway, so stop your gibberjabber.

brandon
19-05-2008, 06:41 PM
I don't want to spoil it for you anymore, but what the thread starter said about Roman is not neccessairly true. So don't get too bothered. Read spoiler for more, but it's in spoiler tags for a reason!

I think you get to a 'Revenge or deal' mission, it's one of those multiple choice ones you face like, Playboy X or Dwayne, Francis or Derrick. If you choose 'Revenge' - Kate dies. If you choose 'Deal' - Roman dies.

-Jaydee-
19-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Well i only had it for 2days, so i dunno wat to do,

Also ive never used spolier tags so i rlly dunno wat they are

brandon
19-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Well i only had it for 2days, so i dunno wat to do,

Also ive never used spolier tags so i rlly dunno wat they are
2 days? You got through it bloody quick!

And spoiler tags are what people use on this forum so they don't spoil the storyline for someone. To do a spoiler tag, [ spoiler]text[/spoiler] without the space.

mangle
20-05-2008, 02:20 PM
I let Kate die. If you take the cash and Roman dies she doesn't talk to you, I figured let her die and then I can keep roman as my good friend!

Plus she never put out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!