PDA

View Full Version : I feel so terrible.

Alexicles.
19-05-2008, 09:29 PM
hey, i know im using this as like a diary thing but lately i just seem to feel really down and i can't think why. no-one can seem to cheer me up, i feel crap to be honest.

what am i doing here?

:'(

le harry
20-05-2008, 10:54 AM
dunno, i guess you're using it to let everything out and so forth.

BlueEyedSarah
20-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Alexicles what is your diet like? Sometimes a type of food you might be eating too much might make you feel the way you do. If your lacking in social criteria at the current moment then I suggest you see some friends for a few days or even sleep overs.

Blinger1
20-05-2008, 11:02 AM
using the internet really helped me when i needed help, some people here give really good advice!

And then there are others, like me who don't (occasionally)

Simmzay
20-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Clinical depression, perhaps?

buttons
20-05-2008, 11:22 AM
hey, i know im using this as like a diary thing but lately i just seem to feel really down and i can't think why. no-one can seem to cheer me up, i feel crap to be honest.

what am i doing here?

:'(
omg, i felt exactly like this a few days ago it went as soon as it came tbh, i felt like no-one understood me and I felt confused were I was like going in life, it's probably just a phase, i thought I was going crazy tbh. Whenever I feel like that I just listen to music or go to sleep and feel better instantly

Alexicles.
20-05-2008, 03:51 PM
thankyou everyone, sometimes i feel alright but yeah. i don't knowwww. :(

Redacted
20-05-2008, 03:52 PM
I think your depressed.

I usually feel like that, when im indoor's for a long time.

Alexicles.
20-05-2008, 04:01 PM
probably, i don't spend that long inside.

luce
20-05-2008, 04:18 PM
i was like this. then i got diagnosed with depresion. ;)
but im sure your not like this, erm maybe its just "growing up"

Stacey.
20-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Everyone feels like this at some point I spose. just do what used to make you the happiest, and happiness will come. Cheesy or what. :)

leah
21-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Im like that I kinda feel depressed alot..
I just hide it by acting crazy alot.. :/
but yeh, sometimes you just have phases of when you feel terrible,
they go away quite soon though, don't worry.
go otuside a bit or sumat ;D

Baby
21-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I sometimes get like this. just tell someone EVERYTHING you feel and it gets it all out lmao. works:)

cocaine
21-05-2008, 03:04 PM
www.teenhelp.org

guys over there help wayy better than anyone on here (sorry :D!!)

Alexicles.
21-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Lmao, cheers everyoneeeee. :D

AndyDude312
21-05-2008, 05:54 PM
I sometimes get like this. No wait, I always get like this :'(. Annoyingly it usually ends with me having a massive go at one of my mates for no reason at all. :o @ ^^^^^. You LMAOed. That's good I guess...

Charlie
21-05-2008, 06:01 PM
www.teenhelp.org (http://www.teenhelp.org)

guys over there help wayy better than anyone on here (sorry :D!!)

Damn right we are, because some people here will just laugh at you instead of help, no offensive to those who do help.

Anyway, you're probably just having a hard time with things right now because I've felt that way before, as if everything is getting way too much and you just can't deal with it. It'll soon pass I'm sure and if it doesn't then maybe you are actually depressed but only the doctors can say for sure.

Just try and sort things out and do things that make you happy whether it's going for walks, playing football, listening to music, whatever it may be and I'm sure it'll take your mind off it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!