PDA

View Full Version : Warlock Advice

Ichig0
19-05-2008, 11:11 PM
I just made 5/6 of the Vestments set (Only 6, since you can't wear both tunic & vest) to level my tailoring. Just wondering if it is worth wearing this for a couple of levels or stick with intellect & stamina pieces.

If I should stick with it, how long for? :S

& I'm 65, I just haven't updated my RPGOutfitter in a while!

Youheard
19-05-2008, 11:14 PM
You'll replace some of it with your frozen shadoweave set at 70 anyway. It's all pretty decent 'till you reach 70 and start replacing the stuff with instance/raid/pvp gear.

Just my opinion, I've not got a lock either xD

Ichig0
19-05-2008, 11:27 PM
That's what I hate about levelling. I know that all the work I put into gear right now will be pointless because it all gets replaced by superior stuff at 70. So I need to push for 70 and get working on REAL stuff!

Vestment set it is then. Unless I change upon something that looks nice!

Youheard
19-05-2008, 11:34 PM
That's what I hate about levelling. I know that all the work I put into gear right now will be pointless because it all gets replaced by superior stuff at 70. So I need to push for 70 and get working on REAL stuff!

Vestment set it is then. Unless I change upon something that looks nice!

Well if you levelled tailoring to get the gear it's in no way pointless as you need 375 tailoring to make the set xD

Ichig0
19-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Well the tailoring part wasn't, but any other gear is!

Crimson
20-05-2008, 02:58 PM
To be honest.. the questing gear you'll get from your next 5 levels will be good enough. :~D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!