GhostFace-
20-05-2008, 01:08 AM
get time to know them
talk about your intrest
make em laugh

they help me get girls

Dentafrice
20-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Don't rush in just because he/she is hot, and or very attractive.

It won't work. Don't date after a week, get to know them, and by that I mean friends.. best friends.

It gives you a better chance at making it work, if you know he/she is right for you, and your personalities are alike.

superfly-dan
20-05-2008, 06:12 AM
DON'T BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH HER!!

If you do, when the time comes for you to ask her out, she may say that she'd rather be just friends.

Dentafrice
20-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Didn't for me ;)

BlueEyedSarah
20-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Boonzeet don't rush into relationships, just be their friend and it will come if and when you both want it.

JessicaLOL
20-05-2008, 01:44 PM
get to kno er?
and when you do maybe then you'll figure out if you would wanna go further with her or not.

whitebengal
20-05-2008, 01:56 PM
My advice is....You're young....Don't worry about relationships...They're nothing but hassle! Live your life, Have fun...and when the right person comes along you'll know about it.....But for now enjoy single life! :D

flatface
20-05-2008, 02:07 PM
I agree with whitebengal , But yeh don't rush things. :D

FlyingJesus
20-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Get her drunk and sleep with her

buttons
20-05-2008, 03:41 PM
My advice is....You're young....Don't worry about relationships...They're nothing but hassle! Live your life, Have fun...and when the right person comes along you'll know about it.....But for now enjoy single life! :D
damn straight!

Boonzeet
20-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Get her drunk and sleep with her

That is the best advice ever. :D

Also, I kinda get freaked out by our similarities...

I picked the same GCSE's as her without knowing, we say the same thing at the same time by accident a lot, she likes all my bands

Yet does not want any sort of relation

¯\_(O_o)_/¯

FlyingJesus
22-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Are you ugly? Not being offensive or anything but if you are then that would probably be why she doesn't want relations with you init

le harry
22-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Are you ugly? Not being offensive or anything but if you are then that would probably be why she doesn't want relations with you init
Yeah, being ugly sucks TOM.

22-05-2008, 03:43 PM

It won't work. Don't date after a week, get to know them, and by that I mean friends.. best friends.

It gives you a better chance at making it work, if you know he/she is right for you, and your personalities are alike.

If you thought about what you were saying, you would hear the quote any self respecting boy doesn't want to hear "Please can we just stay as friends.." Theres a huge difference between being best friends g/b wise, and being girlfriend and boyfriend.

FlyingJesus
22-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah, being ugly sucks TOM.

I really feel for you

RedStratocas
22-05-2008, 11:42 PM

i disagree. relationships don't always have to work. i mean, you don't have anything to lose. what do you lose from dating someone and it not working out? i'm not advocating being too promiscuous, but kids, especially in high school and college should be very casual daters. if you're dating someone for less than a month and realize it won't work, then break up. its no big deal. at this age, people should be trying to find out what they like and dislike, and the best way to do that is with first-hand experience. if you like someone, even if you do have doubts on whether it will work long-term, go for it anyway. try new things because you never know. i'm in psychology, and my teacher explained it way better than i did, but it made sense. a person who has dated a decent amount of people in their teenage years is way better at detecting who is a good match for them in the future than someone who rarely dated.

and @ the whole "don't date after a week" thing: i started dating my current girlfriend two days after meeting her, and we've been together for 7 months. people need to stop taking dating so seriously. it should be way more casual, people shouldn't be frowned upon for having short relationships or dating a lot of people, it sends the wrong message.

Pyroka
23-05-2008, 12:03 AM
The problem is, if you're too similar then it could well wreck your friendship. Relationships aint everything, god I wish I could have a friendship with a girl without fancying them after 2 weeks, it does my head in.

Just take your time dude, seriously. If she doesn't want a relationship, you should be happy you have such a good friend.

leah
23-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Just get to know someone you like,
meet up with them a few times,
and making someone laugh is always good. :)

e5
23-05-2008, 06:46 AM
DON'T BECOME BEST FRIENDS WITH HER!!

If you do, when the time comes for you to ask her out, she may say that she'd rather be just friends.
I've know a girl, i'm best mates with her. We don't go out with it wouldn't work as we'd lose that friendship. I'd rather not go out because if we broke up, which we would, in time, we wouldn't have that friendship anymore :P I think being close friends is better, we still hold hands and stuff and talk alot, just don't go out.

Muppet
23-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Don't rush it.

Boonzeet
24-05-2008, 12:28 AM

It depends on what you think. If I am, well **** then I'm screwed for life :)

http://i2.bebo.com/040b/10/mediuml/2008/04/25/11/5070425254a7554131471ml.jpg

Meh. I probably am.

Baby
24-05-2008, 07:22 AM
Most good looking girls are complete *****. Just take it step by step nice n' easy ;)

Independent
26-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Try giving us more information..

It took me 8 months to ask the girl out I fancy, but we got to know each other probabaly best thing.

Charly
26-05-2008, 10:47 PM
As the saying goes.. Slow and steady wins the race ;)

Redacted
26-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Well then, lay off the oral, and get into full blown sex.

Shoed
28-05-2008, 10:26 AM
I've know a girl, i'm best mates with her. We don't go out with it wouldn't work as we'd lose that friendship. I'd rather not go out because if we broke up, which we would, in time, we wouldn't have that friendship anymore :P I think being close friends is better, we still hold hands and stuff and talk alot, just don't go out.

you hold friends with your friend who is a girl but don't go out.. your like 13 but thats weird... holding hands aint a big thing but a boy and girl who are friends don't usually work like that.

RedStratocas
28-05-2008, 08:32 PM
you hold friends with your friend who is a girl but don't go out.. your like 13 but thats weird... holding hands aint a big thing but a boy and girl who are friends don't usually work like that.

its only a big deal if you make it a big deal. it's all about your comfort level. two people could be having sex casually and not go out if they don't think its a big deal.

buttons
28-05-2008, 08:37 PM
its only a big deal if you make it a big deal. it's all about your comfort level. two people could be having sex casually and not go out if they don't think its a big deal.
no they shouldn't!! sex should be for people who are in love or rly like each other, not just casual sex, people like that don't know the meaning of sex!!

FlyingJesus
28-05-2008, 08:37 PM
no they shouldn't!! sex should be for people who are in love or rly like each other, not just casual sex, people like that don't know the meaning of sex!!

Paul doesn't love you

buttons
28-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Paul doesn't love you
what is that meant to mean :O lololol

e5
28-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I don't really get what you're saying :S

+ I am 14.

RedStratocas
28-05-2008, 08:54 PM

1 - people can do what they want. if someone wants to have sex for the experience, and both people involved are consenting to it, then what's the problem? its their life. the REAL meaning of sex is to make babies, but we all know that the majority of sexual encounters even from people who really love each other aren't for that reason.

2 - that wasn't my point. my point was in response to his whole "holding hands" thing. things like that are only a big deal or mean anything if one of the two people involved MAKES it a big deal.

BaybeeElin
29-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Make eachother laugh and if you cant keep yourselves off eachother thats got to be a good sign :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!