PDA

View Full Version : Car crashes and reckless drivers

Grabbed
19-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Right, this has happened on a number of occasions, especially on the corner of my road and bearing in mind its a dual carriage way so its a huge road.
today (19th June) there was a car crash on that corner. Apparently a motorbike or a car had jumped the red light, and had gon into the other. the motorbike had been wrecked and the driver injured. I saw a load of people comforting the man as he lay on the side of the road. I am sure he ok now because I think he was taken to hospital. anyway what im asking is
have you ever been involved in a car crash? have you ever seen one happen? have you ever seen someone being a reckless driver, because they seem to be all over the roads in todays world. I find it very sad that people can die so easily because of someone else. what do you think?

Mit
19-06-2005, 02:26 PM
i saw a couple of crashes on my road, once on the motorway i saw i car burst into flames :p the people werent it in, it was on the side of road. My mum was involved in a crash, she hit a post box but it was cause of building works messing up road

Grabbed
20-06-2005, 04:49 PM
oooh thats awful

Adam$
21-06-2005, 11:51 AM
my friend's mother was killed in a car crash on 19th may ;_;

Grabbed
21-06-2005, 04:32 PM
omg is your mate alright after his mother wa killed?

Jane
22-06-2005, 05:53 PM
I was involved in one, when I was 2, so I can't remember it. This is what I'm told:

We were driving along the road, when a car drove out of its drive and hit the side of the car - Luckily no one was badily injured, although if it had been half a second earlier it could have been fatal

Kezzo
22-06-2005, 06:21 PM
My friend was killed in one but I've seen one too.

Detox
22-06-2005, 06:28 PM
I was in one in May 2000 in Liverpool.

My mum was driving and a lorry pulled out of a junction and hit us side on. He must not have been going fast because there were no serious injuries.

All's i remember was jumping up and screaming some certain choice words at the driver which i am not going to repeat here.

joeyjo21
22-06-2005, 06:40 PM
I was in two in the same year on the same road, about 5 years ago, but i hadnt been in any previously and havnt had any since. Luckily in both car crashes no-one was seriously injured but both the cars were right-offs (unuseable). In both accidents it was another car which came crashing into us from the other side of the road. I've also known two people from my class who sadly died in car accidents. *thinks* this topics sounding quite morbid isnt it? *tries to think more positive* Im learning to drive now which is the best thing ive ever done and i dont think car accidents should put you off being on the roads. As long as you drive safetly and keep checking for hazards 24/7 you'll be fine, driving is soooooooooooo much fun!

GommeInc
22-06-2005, 08:47 PM
When I see a bad driver I pray they hit a bus at full speed :)

But this is only if they're the stupid types that swear when you drive properly.

Dirgeofcerberus
22-06-2005, 08:50 PM
I was involved in a sort of crash, not a car though, a motorbike.
When I was 4 or 5 I think, I was crossing across a road in a car park, and a motorbike came speeding seriously fast, and just hit me straight on and knocked me straight down.
I was ok though, got taken to hospital.

Also, my uncle has been in a car crash, he got knocked down by one.
Hes still alive now though, thank god for it.

Detention
22-06-2005, 10:58 PM
I was walking home and this guy from my school starts to cross the street, and he almost got hit by a car cuz the person wasn't paying attention, like 3 inches away fromj getting hit!

Jõnathan
25-06-2005, 01:55 PM
I got ran over by a Nissan Sunny in December '03, and guess what? It was last day of term as well! I had these like browny-purpley areas on my knees, ew.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL lucky me tho fer missin the last day of the term!

I have seen 2 crashes.

In 2000, I was in Portugal, and I saw this VW Polo come round a corner, and roll about 4 times. Dang.
And last Easter, I was going 2 Legoland, when this Beemer (or a BMW) hit the central reservation, and spun straight out. Hope that guy was ok.

MegaFenix
25-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Mine wasnt that much of a big crash,We were all in a car park late at night and my friend Gayle was in her dads car, and she looked in her rear view mirror to look where our friend, Sam, was with her car, and Gayle thought Sam was park straight, so she slammed it into reverse and shot back, not realizing that Sam was actually parked at an angle and she went straight into Sam.

Adam$
28-06-2005, 12:13 PM
omg is your mate alright after his mother wa killed?

sorry for late reply.

she's still a bit upset but she is trying not to think about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!