PDA

View Full Version : Wall-E

Firehorse
20-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Can't wait until it's out next month, so curious. I love pixar animations!

here's the trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xa8AZBS1e1U

Thread closed by Professor-Alex (Forum Super Moderator): Closed due to trolling and arguments. Any further trolling by the participants of this thread will result in a caution/ban.

Scriptermone
20-05-2008, 07:50 PM
yeah so do I, I might go see it.

DaveTaylor
20-05-2008, 07:59 PM
comes out on my bday w00t!

Misawa
20-05-2008, 10:12 PM
I can't stand Pixar or any other kiddie films.

Jõnathan
21-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I can't stand Pixar or any other kiddie films.
Seems you can't stand anything.
This movie doesn't look to be a good one for Pixar...

Misawa
21-05-2008, 04:28 PM
Seems you have a blog no one reads. Touche.

Jõnathan
21-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Seems you have a blog no one reads. Touche.
That's because I never showed it off until now.

Movieen
21-05-2008, 05:40 PM
That's because I never showed it off until now.

Every post I see of you is some stupid ignorant comment.
So shut up.

Jõnathan
21-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Every post I see of you is some stupid ignorant comment.
So shut up.
You seem to be Misawa's bum buddy, as you back him up in pretty much ALL the posts he makes. Care to explain?

Misawa
21-05-2008, 05:55 PM
He has intelligence. As do all the people who +Rep me for continually beating the fools on this forum who like to conjure arguments out of their own immaturity and unintelligence.

Movieen
21-05-2008, 05:59 PM
You seem to be Misawa's bum buddy, as you back him up in pretty much ALL the posts he makes. Care to explain?

That's a REAL MATURE assumption. Brain span of 12-13?

No, Adam actually knows what he's talking about.
He stated he doesn't like the pixar films, where is there a wrong for that?
You brought up an arguement as most do.

Stevehere
21-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Misawa if you were intelligent you would know that you are one of the unintelligent fools on the forum. But as your unintelligent theres no way you can know :/

Also Movieen, look at every post from him in the movies forum. Where the hell in some of the threads does it say he likes films? He can't even review films correctly let alone like them.

Misawa
21-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Cannot review films correctly? That is hilarious. What is equally hilarious is that you say that I "don't like films", yet films are the main element in my life. I watch them every day and I constantly make them as well. If I knew nothing about them, why did I write successfully for Habbox, and why do I successfully write for a county newspaper with my reviews, hmm?

Movieen
21-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Misawa if you were intelligent you would know that you are one of the unintelligent fools on the forum. But as your unintelligent theres no way you can know :/

Also Movieen, look at every post from him in the movies forum. Where the hell in some of the threads does it say he likes films? He can't even review films correctly let alone like them.

Wow, you really are stupid.
He practically is the most "gifted" person on this forum when it comes to films.

Stevehere
21-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Cannot review films correctly? That is hilarious. What is equally hilarious is that you say that I "don't like films", yet films are the main element in my life. I watch them every day and I constantly make them as well. If I knew nothing about them, why did I write successfully for Habbox, and why do I successfully write for a county newspaper with my reviews, hmm?

Okay firstly you hate most films and I think alot of people on the forum would agree that you hate most films, from looking at your posts in this forum. And please don't deny it.

Secondly, you post like your head is so far up your **** that it would of popped out of your neck by now and it makes it so hard to reply to your posts while laughing so much :P

Wow, you really are stupid.
He practically is the most "gifted" person on this forum when it comes to films.

I don't think he needs backup from his mother thankyou so go back to your knitting or whatever. :)

Misawa
21-05-2008, 06:24 PM
You're so incredibly wrong it's funny. No, I am not that way inclined, thanks, but when people state what is false, I will use fact to break you apart.

I hate most films? That's a terribly incorrect statement. For a start, it is a totally clumsy thing to say for the fact of the proportion of films in existence, and secondly, the population of HabboxForum happen to like some films that I dislike, and would not have heard or seen many of the films that I favour the most. Perhaps you would like to look at my Facebook list under "Movies" ?

Movieen
21-05-2008, 06:28 PM
A lot of films posted are the "popular" comedy and attempted dramas
such as Mean Girls etc. He dislikes that crap, so do I?

So Steven, shut up.

Misawa
21-05-2008, 06:30 PM
I do not have to conform to the films that HabboxForum deems popular among its users.

Stevehere
21-05-2008, 06:59 PM
A lot of films posted are the "popular" comedy and attempted dramas
such as Mean Girls etc. He dislikes that crap, so do I?

So Steven, shut up.

ooo look whose trying to get into his internet boxers

Movieen
21-05-2008, 07:03 PM
ooo look whose trying to get into his internet boxers

Ooo look whose trying to develop testicles.

Stevehere
21-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Wow your so immature you have to start using puberty comebacks :rolleyes:

Movieen
21-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow your so immature you have to start using puberty comebacks :rolleyes:

Well, not exactly puberty, you need some form of male genitals.
You started it also, with "trying to get in the eboxers"

So shut up leave this forum.

Stevehere
22-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Erm why don't you leave this forum?

Misawa
22-05-2008, 02:03 AM
I'm counting down the days until you are banned again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!