PDA

View Full Version : ITouch

Cypher-
22-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Is it worth buying one? Finally have a bit of spare cash lying around thats not for rent or my car so really want to buy one but is it really worth it? Im big into my music and gadgets but dont know if this is worth the money?

iCosmo
22-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Yes! Its worth it, i've had mine since april and its been fantastic no problems what so ever and worth the money!

:job2
22-05-2008, 02:34 PM
I personally think there well worth the money, I have the 16GB version. However there's a new iPhone coming out around june

kk.
22-05-2008, 02:35 PM
a new iphone, its been a year since it came out lol.

yeh, theyre worth it and good for watching movies on long journeys (unless your driving lmao)

xxMATTGxx
22-05-2008, 02:47 PM
a new iphone, its been a year since it came out lol.

yeh, theyre worth it and good for watching movies on long journeys (unless your driving lmao)

The new iPhone will include 3G. iPod Touch (not iTouch) are worth the money, especially if you want to jailbreak it and install some cool applications on it. Or you could wait for 2.0 to come out etc etc.

cocaine
22-05-2008, 03:00 PM
ew sorry about this but its ipod touch not itouch :P

and yes they're well worth money, you can jailbreak it and add your own apps

DaveTaylor
22-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Well 2.0 is out in what? 2-3 weeks now, be interesting to see if it beats jailbroken iPod Touch/iPhone's and yes they are worth the money

Cypher-
22-05-2008, 04:41 PM
ew sorry about this but its ipod touch not itouch :P

and yes they're well worth money, you can jailbreak it and add your own apps

always good to know incase theres a apple lover working in the store and laughs at me if i ask for an itouch ;) haha sounds good im going to go in the morning and pick up a 16gb puppy :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!