PDA

View Full Version : Join && Vote! [+Rep]

Javascrypt
22-05-2008, 04:33 PM
We are a WoW private server. I made a new thread because the server realmlist has changed and so has the site.
Join Here! (http://darkmadnesswow.servegame.com/)
We are a blizzlike server and i am a gm too XD Yay, go me!
But anyway, We want you to join and vote. Join and create a character with us and i will +rep you!
Create the character name as you habbox forum name to gain +rep!
Name must show up on site!

We are in need of members guys! And we need your support!

Vote Here (http://wow.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=17728)

Crimson
22-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I've created an account.. from the front screen. Now what? XD

iknowkungfu
22-05-2008, 08:44 PM
na wow is for nerds.

Redacted
22-05-2008, 08:46 PM
I've joined, and now voting.

Danzilla
22-05-2008, 08:58 PM
na wow is for nerds.

Says the guy who's sitting there feeling good because hes calling people nerds on a forum.
If playing it makes you a nerd what does spamming a forum make you? And if it was nerdy why would you be on this forum?..

iknowkungfu
22-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Says the guy who's sitting there feeling good because hes calling people nerds on a forum.
Whoa you must be a nerd, if playing it makes you a nerd what does spamming a forum make you?
cool .

Danzilla
22-05-2008, 09:03 PM
cool .

In your own world. Now go and spam some other forum, you must be pretty sad spamming forums really. I would of thought spamming would be the more nerdy then playing a game. Why not go play out side like what most people do in there spare time when not on WoW, instead of getting a hype of spamming a forum.

Javascrypt
22-05-2008, 09:07 PM
In your own world. Now go and spam some other forum, you must be pretty sad spamming forums really. I would of thought spamming would be the more nerdy then playing a game. Why not go play out side like what most people do in there spare time when not on WoW, instead of getting a hype of spamming a forum.
Btw, Im the GM For alliance. So join the alliance.

iknowkungfu
22-05-2008, 09:35 PM
at half 10 on a school night? yeah good one.

Danzilla
22-05-2008, 09:38 PM
at half 10 on a school night? yeah good one.

I used to go out till gone 11 on a school night. Get some street rep.
Also i thought people who weren't 'nerds' went out till late. ;]

Javascrypt
22-05-2008, 09:39 PM
I used to go out till gone 11 on a school night. Get some street rep.
Also i thought people who weren't 'nerds' went out till late. ;]
Stop Changing the topic contents guys. Argue elsewhere please.

Danzilla
22-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Stop Changing the topic contents guys. Argue elsewhere please.

Sorry mate, just annoys me that they have to cheek to call us nerds when they troll a forum for a hype.

Decapitated!
22-05-2008, 10:15 PM
i would if it was a funserver, what's the point in going on a blizzlike realm when we have retail?

good luck anyway x.

Javascrypt
23-05-2008, 06:31 AM
We are getting a funserver soon, look out for that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!